Apologies in advance to Christians, but to Jews: Would Jews have been better off if Jesus hadn’t been born?

So you are saying that without Jesus, and the resulting Christian religions, the world would be primarily Muslims, Jews, and I suppose, the Indian religions?
Idk but Islam was running wild until Charles Martel told them the F off. Is there a Charles Martel without Christianity? Idk?

Sort of the way HAMAS rewards Palestinians‘ families when they kill Jews. Apparently, antisemites have been paying off people to murder Jews for a thousand years.

Hamas was spawned by Israel as a foil against the PLO.

Most every Palestinian has lost friends, family or property to the Zionists.. Neither HAMAS nor Saddam Hussein rewarded Muslims for killing Jews.. That's just another lie to justify theft and violence... Sort of like the land without people for the people without land.

The population of all of Palestine was only about 600.000.. and that doubled in 15 years in the 1920s and 1930s. They were given land for a home. They have since taken the Golan Heights, Shaaba Farms, the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

I made 3 two weeks trips to the Holy Lands before the 1967 war.. so I remember.

You might want to read Moshe Dayan.
Again you are playing double speak and lying so I will repeat it The vast majority of the land of Palestine is in the hands of the muslims only a small percentage of this land is in the hands of people of Jewish descent and even that is not true as there is a large minority of muslims as well as christians Druze and Baha’i etc etc living in the areas controlled by Jews and yet there are very few if at all any minorities living in the areas controlled by Muslims certainly no Jews and certainly very few christians… So I repeat the muslims control vast areas of Palestine the Jews control a very small area and that small area they are willing to share… Who has really disenfranchised whom considering that palestine sits on the land that belongs to the jews so says the Torah and so says the Koran… You should be ashamed of yourself but you are not…

Most every Palestinian has lost friends, family or property to the Zionists.. Neither HAMAS nor Saddam Hussein rewarded Muslims for killing Jews.. That's just another lie to justify theft and violence... Sort of like the land without people for the people without land.
Just…..wow.

So no people according to you have been rewarded by either Saddam or the plo or Hamas for killing Jews… Hmmmm… Really You sure about that ..

Again you are playing double speak and lying so I will repeat it The vast majority of the land of Palestine is in the hands of the muslims only a small percentage of this land is in the hands of people of Jewish descent and even that is not true as there is a large minority of muslims as well as christians Druze and Baha’i etc etc living in the areas controlled by Jews and yet there are very few if at all any minorities living in the areas controlled by Muslims certainly no Jews and certainly very few christians… So I repeat the muslims control vast areas of Palestine the Jews control a very small area and that small area they are willing to share… Who has really disenfranchised whom considering that palestine sits on the land that belongs to the jews so says the Torah and so says the Koran… You should be ashamed of yourself but you are not…

The land didn't belong to the Jews.. Many other people lived in Palestine and for most of its history Israel was a vassal state of some other power.

I could claim God gave me my ancestor's lands in the Netherlands, That wouldn't hold up either.

Remember, the Jews destroyed over 67 Druze villages in the Golan in 1967. Read Moshe Dayan and Martin Van Cleveld.

So no people according to you have been rewarded by either Saddam or the plo or Hamas for killing Jews… Hmmmm… Really You sure about that ..
She’s deranged. Here’s a description of the Palestinian Jew-Killing Incentive program.

Just…..wow.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas By Andrew Higgins. Jan. 24, 2009 12:01 am ET Moshav Tekuma, Israel. Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a Palestinian rocket, retired Israeli ...

How and why Israel helped create Hamas?
How Israel helped the creation of Hamas is narrated by Andrew Higgins, an Israeli official who had worked in Gaza in the 1980s. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal in 2009, he stated ..

She’s deranged. Here’s a description of the Palestinian Jew-Killing Incentive program.

Just look up Shahid and the fact the plo has been paying hundreds of millions of dollars a year to families and individuals who have been martyred after killing or trying to kill Jews.. The plo established the fund in 1964 if I remember correctly…

Just look up Shahid and the fact the plo has been paying hundreds of millions of dollars a year to families and individuals who have been martyred after killing or trying to kill Jews.. The plo established the fund in 1964 if I remember correctly…

Shaheed means witness and includes anyone who has suffered at the hands of the Zionists.. whether that's the loss of a home or family member .. The Israelis claim they reward the families of suicide bombers. You see how that works?

You kill them or steal from them, humiliate them and claim you are the victim.

The land didn't belong to the Jews.. Many other people lived in Palestine and for most of its history Israel was a vassal state of some other power.

I could claim God gave me my ancestor's lands in the Netherlands, That wouldn't hold up either.

Remember, the Jews destroyed over 67 Druze villages in the Golan in 1967. Read Moshe Dayan and Martin Van Cleveld.
Same could be said for all the Muslim lands that they have stolen , conquered, raped and pillaged over the last 14 centuries no Hindus left in the Hindu Kush all Muslim now yet it still bears their name…You are a delusional individual with a lot of issues and there is no truth in you just lies

Shaheed means witness and includes anyone who has suffered at the hands of the Zionists.. whether that's the loss of a home or family member .. The Israelis claim they reward the families of suicide bombers. You see how that works?

You kill them or steal from them, humiliate them and claim you are the victim.
This is the problem with you .. Which I have shown over and over it means Martyr as well.. You only tell half truths and only if they suit your purposes.. You are allowed to lie to help your causes aren’t you.. This proves to me that you are not Christian as you have claimed but Muslim as you are using well worn tactics of deceiving…

This is the problem with you .. Which I have shown over and over it means Martyr as well.. You only tell half truths and only if they suit your purposes.. You are allowed to lie to help your causes aren’t you.. This proves to me that you are not Christian as you have claimed but Muslim as you are using well worn tactics of deceiving…

Nope.. Shaheed means witness.. Jews change things as the please for propaganda effect.

Tayquiya is a Shia thing. I'm Episcopalian who believes lashon hara is a serious sin.

Nope.. Shaheed means witness.. Jews change things as the please for propaganda effect.

Tayquiya is a Shia thing. I'm Episcopalian who believes lashon hara is a serious sin.
Your Jew-hatred is jumping off the page. Happens on every thread. You hijack the topic and bring it around to the Palestinians and the Jews you despise.

I don’t believe you are Episcopalian. You are a Jew-hating Muslim.

Blah blah blah…all you do is spout hate, you Islamist demon.

Yes you are using Taqiyya no doubt at all… .. wink wink…Let’s blame the Jews again in Surada perverted mind….. Now onto the facts Shaheed originates from the arabic word witness this is true … ….. However and it is a big However.. It is also used to denote Martyr. It is used as a honorific for Muslims who have died fulfilling a religious commandment… Now pay attention especially those who die weilding ” Jihad” for military expansion of Islam… This act of martyrdom is known as Ishtishhad..The plo and her offshoots have been using this form of Shaheed against Israel for decades and Surada would like to try and white wash this fact but she or he who the heck knows or can trust what she/ he says anyways…

Forum List

Back