Apologies in advance to Christians, but to Jews: Would Jews have been better off if Jesus hadn’t been born?

Except that there were lots of Jewish teachers who had an impact on Jews of their time. It was only Jesus who ”caught on,“ decades after which came the NT, and its antisemitic rhetoric.

Semites are a language group NOT a race.

Because he doesn’t meet the definition of Messiah, as laid out in the Hebrew Bible. First, the Messiah will be born of human parents and not a Demi-god: and second, he didn’t fulfill the role of the Messiah - building the 3rd Temple, hardening in an era of peace and tranquility, and so forth.
It's a rare non-Jew who actually studies the Torah and Prophets with a qualified teacher.

Do yourself a favor and disregard surada's "historical" bullshit.
The reason I respond to her Muslim propaganda is to educate other readers. I wouldn’t want her lies to just stand, lest some gullible readers believe them. We have enough antisemites as it is!

The reason I respond to her Muslim propaganda is to educate other readers. I wouldn’t want her lies to just stand, lest some gullible readers believe them. We have enough antisemites as it is!
99% of them already know she's a liar.

What Jew has had more impact than Jesus?

Take your pick ...

29Boulouque-superJumbo.jpg

You believe the story of Noah is history? Do you also believe Gilgamesh is history?
You are proving you have dementia by reiterating your questions.
You stated that the story of Noach proved that Canaan occupied the land now called Israel and I proved you were wrong and then you stated that you no longer believed it.
The story of Gilgamesh is no different than the fact that CNN and Fox report the same story with different facts.
The only fact is that you are an idiot who can't get your stories straight.

First, please allow me to address this topic to Jews, as I realize the concept may be offensive to Christians.

In looking over the new thread started by an antisemite, blaming Jews for killing Jesus (despite the Pope putting that lie to rest years ago), it’s obvious that the antisemitic content of the New Testament, particularly John, has resulted in yells of “Christ-killers!” and millenia of Jewish persecution.

1. There would not have been an entire new Christian religion, and Jews would be much more numerous today.

2. There would have been no NT, and no talk of the “spawn of Satan” and hypocrites in synagogues, and so forth.

3. Without the underlyimg hatred of Jews to propel them, there wouldn’t have been the expulsion of the Jews from Spain…..the genocide of Jews in Nazi Germany…..and numerous other incidences of persecution.

What do fellow Jews think?
No. Without our Christian allies who would stand with us against Islam?

No. Without our Christian allies who would stand with us against Islam?
So you are saying that without Jesus, and the resulting Christian religions, the world would be primarily Muslims, Jews, and I suppose, the Indian religions?

You are proving you have dementia by reiterating your questions.
You stated that the story of Noach proved that Canaan occupied the land now called Israel and I proved you were wrong and then you stated that you no longer believed it.
The story of Gilgamesh is no different than the fact that CNN and Fox report the same story with different facts.
The only fact is that you are an idiot who can't get your stories straight.

The story of Gilgaamesh is much older and recorded on clay tablets in Sumer, Dilmun and Ras Shamra. The Hebrews emerged from the North Coast Canaanites and knew all their myths and Psalms.

OIP.0VFSLiGFS6yg4sYCYhIrwQHaOP

The story of Gilgaamesh is much older and recorded on clay tablets in Sumer, Dilmun and Ras Shamra. The Hebrews emerged from the North Coast Canaanites and knew all their myths and Psalms.

OIP.0VFSLiGFS6yg4sYCYhIrwQHaOP
Ther descendants of Shem lived with those other tribes, you moron.
The term Hebrew, Ivrit, was a derogatory term used to insult honest people.
You really are an ignoramus.

Forum List

Back