Apologies in advance to Christians, but to Jews: Would Jews have been better off if Jesus hadn’t been born?

No, people lie to place him (the image character) in the text but every where they try is always proven fallacious. The claimed 300 verse schtick uses self testimony(after the facts), changed words or ignores Hebrew gender or tenses, is out of context about someone else, place him in plural references, and duplicate verses in the count to 300.
Every single placement debunked without legit refutation. Then there is the clear cut fact that I myself fulfilled over 4x that amount (over 1200 verses) without refutation to the contrary, making that standard quite problematic if "nobody can have more fulfillment" argument.
Furthermore the Bible, Torah, and Holy city and Midash secrets & uses my first last and given name not Jesus, therefore Christians would be deeming Jesus the first fallen imposter Messiah and me the Shiloh.
-oops
View attachment 573315
True. They work backwards to “find” foretelling of Jesus, but that is only after the fact. Same with the story of the birth. If Jesus had been born of a virgin mother, with angels and wise men, would not people have followed the growth of this mythical being, from babyhood, to toddlerhood, and on to adulthood? As it stands now, he shows up for his Bar Mitzvah, and then disappears again until he’s about 30.

And to tell you the truth, I wasn’t even going to say the above because it’s insulting to Christians, but when we have antisemites on here saying Jews would be a big nothing if not for Jesus, when in fact Jews have suffered millenia of persecution due to the lies told surrounding his death, well…..I decided to speak up.

^^^This is the type of historical revisionism the anti-Semitic left uses to attack Jews under the guise of "anti-Zionism". Don't be fooled! The American left hates Jews.

I was there in Libya, stupid.. and I have dear friends who were Moroccan Jews. I was a Republican until Bush invaded Iraq.

Nonsense..
You’ve fallen for the Muslim propaganda. In truth, 850,000 Jews were driven from Arab countries and Iran - and the area is now essentially Judenfree. That fact is suppressed because the antisemites only like to focus on what Jews did to Muslims and never what Muslims did to Jews.

(An an aside, Muslims were paid above market value for their land; Jews OTOH left with nothing, and Muslims confiscated their property. But shhhhh…..doesn’t fit the anti-Jew, pro-Muslim narrative.)

I was there in Libya, stupid.. and I have dear friends who were Moroccan Jews. I was a Republican until Bush invaded Iraq.
Just because you lived in Libya (I’m seeing where your brainwashing is coming from) doesn’t make you the expert historian. The fact remains that nearly a million Jews were driven off of Arab countries and Iran.

Just because you lived in Libya (I’m seeing where your brainwashing is coming from) doesn’t make you the expert historian. The fact remains that nearly a million Jews were driven off of Arab countries and Iran.

More like 600,000 but gross exaggeration is standard stuff even in the OT,

Jerusalem was a whistlestop on the trade route.. ..very small town, small population.. yet the claimed 3 million left Egypt for Canaan.

Jerusalem was a whistlestop on the trade route.. ..very small town, small population.. yet the claimed 3 million left Egypt for Canaan.

Huh? That’s not what I’m talking about! I’m talking about the 850,000 Jews that the Muslims drove from their homes through Arab countries, and took all the Jews’ land and property! You’re so anxious to hide what Muslims did to Jews in the 20th century that you’re rambling about Biblical times.

Nice attempt to deflect how awful the Muslims were to Jews, but big fail.

Again: https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolic...rab-lands-and-from-Iran-29-November-2016.aspx

Last edited:

Lol… I see you are at it again… Pay attention now the Israelites lived in tents which they packed up and travelled with like the Bedouin they didnt live in big huge cities like today… They were encamped all over the hilltops and grasslands for their animals to graze on you can read about these practises in the Jewish scriptures… That is why archeologists are completely wrong about estimating their numbers because they were very mobile and got around and didn’t leave much behind after staying somewhere for awhile….wink wink….

Just because you lived in Libya (I’m seeing where your brainwashing is coming from) doesn’t make you the expert historian. The fact remains that nearly a million Jews were driven off of Arab countries and Ira
No, people lie to place him (the image character) in the text but every where they try is always proven fallacious. The claimed 300 verse schtick uses self testimony(after the facts), changed words or ignores Hebrew gender or tenses, is out of context about someone else, place him in plural references, and duplicate verses in the count to 300.
Every single placement debunked without legit refutation. Then there is the clear cut fact that I myself fulfilled over 4x that amount (over 1200 verses) without refutation to the contrary, making that standard quite problematic if "nobody can have more fulfillment" argument.
Furthermore the Bible, Torah, and Holy city and Midash secrets & uses my first last and given name not Jesus, therefore Christians would be deeming Jesus the first fallen imposter Messiah and me the Shiloh.
-oops
View attachment 573315
What part of j ESUS God of the Gauls don’t they get…Since the letter J has only been around for three or four centuries… Talk about revision and placing the idol Jesus where he does not belong…

Pay attention now the Israelites lived in tents which they packed up and travelled with like the Bedouin

We still live in tents ... but only for seven each year ...

sukkah.jpg

Lol… I see you are at it again… Pay attention now the Israelites lived in tents which they packed up and travelled with like the Bedouin they didnt live in big huge cities like today… They were encamped all over the hilltops and grasslands for their animals to graze on you can read about these practises in the Jewish scriptures… That is why archeologists are completely wrong about estimating their numbers because they were very mobile and got around and didn’t leave much behind after staying somewhere for awhile….wink wink….
That poster is missing the post by a mile! I was talking about the 850,000 Jews the Arabs drove from their homes, and she, desperate to hide what the Muslims did changes the subject to talk about ancient Jerusalem.

The Jews never got a cent for the property the Arabs stole from them. But shhh…..

Huh? That’s not what I’m talking about! I’m talking about the 850,000 Jews that the Muslims drove from their homes through Arab countries, and took all the Jews’ land and property! You’re so anxious to hide what Muslims did to Jews in the 20th century that you’re rambling about Biblical times.

Nice attempt to deflect how awful the Muslims were to Jews, but big fail.

Again: https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolic...rab-lands-and-from-Iran-29-November-2016.aspx

Those Arab Jews would still be living in the Arab world if not for European Zionism.. Look at Iran.. The Jewslived in Iran for over 2000 years. They still live in Bahrain.

The Palestinians never got a dime for their land long before the Jews left the Arab world.

What part of j ESUS God of the Gauls don’t they get…Since the letter J has only been around for three or four centuries… Talk about revision and placing the idol Jesus where he does not belong…
I’m telling ya, I could plotz!

Nope.. Jews lived all over the Muslim world and they prospered until they began leaving from 1948 thru 1973.
You sound like they had a choice ….. They were treated like crap in most of those countries .. Do I have to bring out the big guns and remind you they were treated like Dhimini or second class citizens lower then Muslims and the laws they were required to obey…

Those Arab Jews would still be living in the Arab world if not for European Zionism.. Look at Iran.. The Jewslived in Iran for over 2000 years. They still live in Bahrain.
So the Jews got what they deserved, eh? The entire Middle East had vibrant Jewish communities, but the Muslims sure put a stop to that. But All we ever hear about is how the Jews are so bad, never anything about the antisemitic Muslims.

Anyway, this is not the thread to dump on Jews and defend Muslims. This thread is about whether Jews would have been better off had Jesus never been born.

So the Jews got what they deserved, eh? The entire Middle East had vibrant Jewish communities, but the Muslims sure put a stop to that. But All we ever hear about is how the Jews are so bad, never anything about the antisemitic Muslims.

Anyway, this is not the thread to dump on Jews and defend Muslims. This thread is about whether Jews would have been better off had Jesus never been born.
Do yourself a favor and disregard surada's "historical" bullshit.

The entire world would have been better off if Saul of Tarsus and Mohammad each had failed in their personal missions to start a new religion.
1,000 years of bloodshed was the result.

I'm still not sure why Jews haven't accepted that Jesus as their messiah, foretold by their scriptures.

What Jew has had more impact than Jesus?
Because he doesn’t meet the definition of Messiah, as laid out in the Hebrew Bible. First, the Messiah will be born of human parents and not a Demi-god: and second, he didn’t fulfill the role of the Messiah - building the 3rd Temple, hardening in an era of peace and tranquility, and so forth.

Forum List

Back