Apologies for Hunter Biden’s Laptop from Wall Street Journal

WLS apologized because it failed to confirm details of Hunter's lap top? How refreshing. When is the rest of the media going to apologize for not confirming allegations that led to the Trump impeachment?
3236d8phnct81.jpg

its the opinion side of WSJ vs the news side of WSJ

• This is the court of public opinion, not a court of law. Just the fact of CNN admitting on tape they wanted Trump out of there, and would work towards him getting defeated on tape

• It is no longer our job to prove that media colluded with the Left, the media did it for us, or it sure looks that way. So now it is up to the media and you Leftists to prove they didn't, lol.

So if I was you, I would start worrying what YOUR side is going to say, not us!

Ah, a couple of things probably need a little exercise here.

First, "you leftist"? Ummm, my poor avatar ain't a 'Leftist'. He ain't anything, he's an avatar. And if he is anything political, it is merely an optimistic skeptic. You probably have enough scary boogeymen in your life....no need for you to imagine up some more. Trust me.

Second, so we started out with the 'election was rigged'. Which, to me, sounds like numbers/votes/ballots/voters were illegally falsified. To date, the hissyfitters haven't proven to any court of law---60+, and over 90 judges ----that that is the case. Nor, have dozens, if not hundreds, of audits/autopsity/hand-counts/re-counts shown fraud to a degree to change any election, anywhere. So, with the whining conspiracist's arguments tanking.....what do they do?

Well, they move the goal post. Can't prove elections/votes/ballots were falsfied......so now they say 'the media did it'. It wasn't fake vote counting it was mean things said about DTrump in the Chicago Tribune? It was the Washington Post documenting 30,000+ 'untruths' by DTrump?
That's what "rigged" the election?

Count my 'optimist skeptic'.......as really skeptical on that little fantagasm by the Q-Cult.

Other than that, I'm pretty cool with QNuts. They are sorta kinda entertaining.

(have you visited their websites? ---- GreatAwakening and Conspiracies.win?

They are a hoot.

Because you thoroughly investigated the laptop yourself, right? You went to night school and got a degree in computer technology, counted every bit and byte on the hard drive, and didn't find anything but emails about Chelsea's wedding and yoga classes, right?

I don't need to see a rat to smell a rat.

A laptop shows up from a questionable source and supposedly claim that all sorts of nefarious things are going on. While a journalistic whorehouse like the NY Post goes with it, the Murdoch affiliated properties that have some "credibility" avoid it. (Fox News and the WSJ are owned by Murdoch, and they didn't cover it, either.)

Now you all try to rewrite history by claiming some of the emails might be authentic (no one really denied they weren't), even though they show nothing actually criminal was going on. Yes, Hunter did business in the Ukraine. So did a lot of people. People are doing business in the Ukraine now. We want to do business in the Ukraine.

I don't need to see a rat to smell a rat.

A laptop shows up from a questionable source and supposedly claim that all sorts of nefarious things are going on. While a journalistic whorehouse like the NY Post goes with it, the Murdoch affiliated properties that have some "credibility" avoid it. (Fox News and the WSJ are owned by Murdoch, and they didn't cover it, either.)

Now you all try to rewrite history by claiming some of the emails might be authentic (no one really denied they weren't), even though they show nothing actually criminal was going on. Yes, Hunter did business in the Ukraine. So did a lot of people. People are doing business in the Ukraine now. We want to do business in the Ukraine.

But you don't want to do business with Russia and the CCP, right? Like the $3.5 million Hunter received from the wife of the former mayor or Moscow, and the $31 million he was given by Chinese industrialists who have ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Or was that more "faux news" from Murdoch and FOX?

Like the $3.5 million Hunter received from the wife of the former mayor or Moscow,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such Q-fare from the good poster JGalt is sorta like playing Whack-A-Mole.
No matter how often it is explained on this venue that the good lady 'deposited' investment money in the investment firm that Biden was affiliated with.....to be invested in US equities, well, it is still pops back up as....."she gave him money" as if it was nefarious to invest in American markets.

Hint to the clueful: I give money to Northern Trust all the time. For them to invest. It happens frequently with many other folks with their investment brokers, advisers, and mutual funds. You should try it poster JGalt. Often enough advisers give really quite good advice.

Trust me.

Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such Q-fare from the good poster JGalt is sorta like playing Whack-A-Mole.
No matter how often it is explained on this venue that the good lady 'deposited' investment money in the investment firm that Biden was affiliated with.....to be invested in US equities, well, it is still pops back up as....."she gave him money" as if it was nefarious to invest in American markets.

Hint to the clueful: I give money to Northern Trust all the time. For them to invest. It happens frequently with many other folks with their investment brokers, advisers, and mutual funds. You should try it poster JGalt. Often enough advisers give really quite good advice.

Trust me.

Trust you? No thanks.

What's the story here OP?

What are you suggesting is the crime?

What's the story here OP?

What are you suggesting is the crime?
I am still trying to figure out the crime?

I do know taking someone's laptop and putting it on the internet must be a crime of some sort...

The say they are investigating Hunter for Tax Fraud, but he paid taxes, the revenue services will be in serious hot water if this turns out to be nothing... It accepted that if you co-operate and there is nothing to suggest Hunter hasn't been cooperating that these investigations are discrete.. This has been far from that..

But you don't want to do business with Russia and the CCP, right? Like the $3.5 million Hunter received from the wife of the former mayor or Moscow, and the $31 million he was given by Chinese industrialists who have ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

I couldn't care less about the business either Trump or Hunter were doing with China and Russia.

A wise history professor once taught me money knows no flag.

Forum List

Back