Apartments, and Jobs for Afghanistan refugees,Haitians get coraled by Boarder Agents like cattle,then deported. this Joe biden "Mi casa is your cas"?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
President Joe Biden said once "Mi casa is your casa" come to America, were gonna have open borders.He invites Afghanistan refugees in , gives them apartments, jobs. But Black Haitians get Border agents on horse back treating them like cattle. Is this his build back better policy. And America is Back?

President Joe Biden said once "Mi casa is your casa" come to America, were gonna have open borders.He invites Afghanistan refugees in , gives them apartments, jobs. But Black Haitians get Border agents on horse back treating them like cattle. Is this his build back better policy. And America is Back?
In which speech did he say we would have open borders? Just searched. Couldn't find it.
As for herding them like cattle on horseback, I don't care, as long as it is adults or upper teens, male or female, as they should do what they are told and go where they are told to go. If I saw them doing it to kids, I'd probably have to take a potshot at the SOB on the horse, as I sure couldn't run him down on foot.

They are coming in the country illegally, every one of them should be deported, however we know not all of them will be.

AP has reported that many of them are being flown to various American cities.

Biden's border catastrophe.

Is this his build back better plan? This Biden is a disaster of a President.This man must be a closet racist. The Democrats are racist.He did say Mi casa is your casa during his campaign.

We have done this for 20 years. We have resettled, it turns out, about 100,000 of them here over the last 20 years.

That being said... We should be taking in refugees. The Haitians, too.

Forum List

Back