AP Calls Out Biden for Taking Credit for What Trump Did

This Biden thing seems like a bad dream. When Russia was stronger, people would try to envision what it would be like if Russia invaded us and took over. From my recollection of my idea of a Russian invasion, I think what Biden, our media, the education system, the DOJ and the Democrat party have done this last year is much worse.

Russia isn't going to invade the US.

This Biden thing seems like a bad dream. When Russia was stronger, people would try to envision what it would be like if Russia invaded us and took over. From my recollection of my idea of a Russian invasion, I think what Biden, our media and the Democrat party have done this last year is worse.

Biden will bring a stronger economy, higher wages, lower unemployment, global stability and a cleaner environment

BIDEN 2024

Sure he will. You work very hard to convince yourself of the crap you post.

Once Biden's EO's and green shit kick in I'd say we will be lucky to dodge the Second Great Depression.

Nothing Biden has done so far will make your post come true. Hell on day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth.

Keep those posts up. Work real hard convincing yourself he's a good POTUS. What a sheeple you are.

Once Biden's EO's and green shit kick in I'd say we will be lucky to dodge the Second Great Depression.

Once Biden’s EOs kick in, we will see a more prosperous country, higher wages, booming stock market, clean environment, global respect

Once Biden’s EOs kick in, we will see a more prosperous country, higher wages, booming stock market, clean environment, global respect

LOL Guess you haven't seen his EO's. You really should get a look at them. They sure don't do much for America or the American tax payer.

The stock market goes up and the stock market goes down. Did the same for Trump in case you don't remember. It will do the same for Biden.

Global respect?? Oh you mean America paying for everything once again? Our "allies" sure didn't like having to pay for things that we Americans spent billions paying for.

Keep trying to convince yourself you voted for the next great POTUS. It won't take long before you realize you voted for a jack ass who has no idea what he's doing and doesn't give shit one for the American tax payer.

You are such a good sheeple. Keep it up. LMAO

LOL Guess you haven't seen his EO's. You really should get a look at them. They sure don't do much for America or the American tax payer.

The stock market goes up and the stock market goes down. Did the same for Trump in case you don't remember. It will do the same for Biden.

Global respect?? Oh you mean America paying for everything once again? Our "allies" sure didn't like having to pay for things that we Americans spent billions paying for.

Keep trying to convince yourself you voted for the next great POTUS. It won't take long before you realize you voted for a jack ass who has no idea what he's doing and doesn't give shit one for the American tax payer.

Those EOs repeal the lunacy of four years of Trump
We call it.....Making America Great Again

Return America to its global leadership

Those EOs repeal the lunacy of four years of Trump
We call it.....Making America Great Again

Return America to its global leadership

Oh they repeal every good thing Trump did and replace it with crap that will cost we tax payers a fortune. Look at his EO's and then tell me they won't cost us up the ass.

This country was doing pretty damned good before the oh so convenient Chinese Virus hit. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We also had a great economy. Not bad for something you call lunacy. You sure won't get that with Biden.

Global leadership is for the birds. All it does is cost we tax payers up the ass having allies that sure don't like paying their fair share for anything.

If your honest you will begin to see Biden sure wasn't the best choice for POTUS. Those that voted for him will be regretting it and it won't take long. New Mexico went for Biden and he promptly dumped over 11,000 on the unemployment line. You can bet the New Mexico Biden voters aren't happy. They won't be the first nor the last.

Forum List

Back