AP Calls Out Biden for Taking Credit for What Trump Did

Live the vaccine, he’s gotta steal from the accomplishments of others. 50 years and zero accomplishments, it’s all he has.

Matt Lee, an Associated Press reporter, called out State Department spokesman Ned Price for suggesting that President Biden was responsible for a Trump administration policy.

Price suggested during the press conference that the Biden administration was responsible for getting 18 entities to scale back their involvement in Nord Stream 2, a natural gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany that would double the amount of natural gas Europe imports from Russia.

“Ned, don’t you think it’s a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down? All of this work was done under the previous administration,” Lee said to Price.

And then, things got really heated. Here’s a partial transcript:

PRICE: Matt, I’m not —
LEE: You guys have only been in a month for —
PRICE: Matt —
LEE: I mean, only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks —
PRICE: Matt, I am —
LEE: — these 18 companies all of a sudden decided to say, “Oh my God, we better not do anything with Nord Stream 2.”
PRICE: Matt, I am speaking for the —
LEE: All of that you’re taking —
PRICE: I am speaking —
LEE: You guys are taking credit for stuff that the previous administration did, right?
PRICE: Matt, Matt, I am not —
LEE: No? Yes or no?
PRICE: I am speaking for the Department of State.
LEE: Okay. All right.

Price eventually conceded that the Biden administration “has the same position that the previous administration had. It is a bad deal, it is bad for Europe, it is in contravention of Europe’s own stated energy goals.”
And you guys said that AP was fake news and now you are justifying their actions.
The only thing Biden can claim is signing the bill in the 90's that put millions of minorities in jail.
Yeah, it was the trend at the time from the Reaganite pledge to jail everyone in the US to make sure they obeyed the law and part of the Drug War penalty phase. It's also known as "tough love"...Along with the million man police force for the police state of America....
Lol, blaming Reagan for something Biden did.

The Stock Market is in record territory thanks to the election of Biden
Isn't it strange that we went from an Obama economy that apparently didn't start till his 3rd year in office to a Biden economy?

According to the “Born on Third Base Theory” Biden gets credit for everything that happens from here on.

Trump has bragged about it his whole life.
Look what I did!
You were born in the dugout and are still there. Some people, like Trump score, but you've never gotten to the plate and Biden's been a bench warmer all his life. Now of course he's at the plate and he's already got two strikes.

Sure and it was the same when Trump was POTUS. The stock market soared.

Biden’s market is higher than Trumps and he has only been in office a month

Biden's market?? Well, Biden's gas prices are certainly higher than Trumps....dumbass.

LOL Winger sure goes out of his way to try to make everyone think Biden is doing great. I'm waiting for his EO's and green shit to kick in so everyone can get a look at just who they put in the WH. Should be interesting as hell when they find out the elected a jack ass who has no idea what he's doing.
Biden is WINNING!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Biden is "winning" if they don't have to change his Depends more than once a day!
You are the one who voted for “Golden Shower Donnie”

View attachment 461584
What a dumb-ass you are, Winger! That whole "golden showers" thing was part of the smear job that the Clinton Campaign paid Glenn Simpson for! That never happened. What DID happen were the fake "dossiers"! It's telling that you're STILL here thinking it happened!

Live the vaccine, he’s gotta steal from the accomplishments of others. 50 years and zero accomplishments, it’s all he has.

Matt Lee, an Associated Press reporter, called out State Department spokesman Ned Price for suggesting that President Biden was responsible for a Trump administration policy.

Price suggested during the press conference that the Biden administration was responsible for getting 18 entities to scale back their involvement in Nord Stream 2, a natural gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany that would double the amount of natural gas Europe imports from Russia.

“Ned, don’t you think it’s a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down? All of this work was done under the previous administration,” Lee said to Price.

LEE: I mean, only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks —
LEE: — these 18 companies all of a sudden decided to say, “Oh my God, we better not do anything with Nord Stream 2.”
LEE: You guys are taking credit for stuff that the previous administration did, right?

Price eventually conceded that the Biden administration “has the same position that the previous administration had. It is a bad deal, it is bad for Europe, it is in contravention of Europe’s own stated energy goals.”
B-b-but it must be fake news. Isn't the Associated Press part of the mainstream media. Or is the MSM ok as long as they agree with you?

Biden's market?? Well, Biden's gas prices are certainly higher than Trumps....dumbass.

LOL Winger sure goes out of his way to try to make everyone think Biden is doing great. I'm waiting for his EO's and green shit to kick in so everyone can get a look at just who they put in the WH. Should be interesting as hell when they find out the elected a jack ass who has no idea what he's doing.
Biden is WINNING!

Looks like you are trying real hard to convince yourself.

Carry on convincing yourself cause you sure won't convince anyone with two working brain cells. LOL

Tired of Biden WINNING yet?

View attachment 461586

Glad to see you are convincing yourself. Keep at it. You might even believe it. LOL

So says a bS source.
Try again.
View attachment 461473
Yup

I am very proud of Biden for that Mars landing this week

View attachment 461472

LMAO He didn't have a damned thing to do with that landing as you well know.

Of course he did

Trump gets credit for the launch
Biden gets credit for the landing.

The American people wanted Biden to supervise the Mars landing

LOL He may have approved the landing but he had nothing to do with the mission. That was Trump. He approved it.

All Biden did was congratulate everyone for Trumps Martian mission.

Biden delivered on the Mars landing

:clap:

Biden didn't do shit. Its was a mission Trump set up. If I remember correctly Barry and Biden pretty much did away with NASA during Barry's term. Never heard of Biden fighting for NASA.

He sure like to take the credit for what someone else did though.

Only in office a month and Biden has already landed a major probe on Mars.

:TH_WAY~113:

He should leave his probe alone.

Biden is WINNING!

Biden is "winning" if they don't have to change his Depends more than once a day!
You are the one who voted for “Golden Shower Donnie”

View attachment 461584
What a dumb-ass you are, Winger! That whole "golden showers" thing was part of the smear job that the Clinton Campaign paid Glenn Simpson for! That never happened. What DID happen were the fake "dossiers"! It's telling that you're STILL here thinking it happened!

President Tinkles Trump enjoys his Golden Showers
That is why it took so long to clean the White House after he left

Poor Matt Lee will probably be dead by Sunday. He's certainly going to be banned on all his social media accounts shortly.

Gas prices have jumped up .27 since Biden came into office and still climbing.

Trump had higher seasonal prices

Let's see the link to prove your claim.

One thing Biden can "take credit for" that Trump can't claim is having voted for the disgraceful, catastrophic, illegal, immoral and technically un-Constitutional Iraq invasion.

Trump supported Bush's invasion of Iraq on the Howard Stern show.

[video]

This Biden thing seems like a bad dream. When Russia was stronger, people would try to envision what it would be like if Russia invaded us and took over. In comparison to my idea of a Russian invasion, I think what Biden, our media, the education system, the DOJ and the Democrat party have done this last year is much worse.

Last edited:
Xiden's accomplished a lot. For example, he's entertained color & our genitals throughout.

This Biden thing seems like a bad dream. When Russia was stronger, people would try to envision what it would be like if Russia invaded us and took over. From my recollection of my idea of a Russian invasion, I think what Biden, our media and the Democrat party have done this last year is worse.

Biden will bring a stronger economy, higher wages, lower unemployment, global stability and a cleaner environment

BIDEN 2024

This Biden thing seems like a bad dream. When Russia was stronger, people would try to envision what it would be like if Russia invaded us and took over. From my recollection of my idea of a Russian invasion, I think what Biden, our media and the Democrat party have done this last year is worse.

Biden will bring a stronger economy, higher wages, lower unemployment, global stability and a cleaner environment

BIDEN 2024

Ah come clean Rightwing. The only thing Biden's done to brighten your day is you can join the military now.

How hard Wrongwinger trolls is an indication of how bad Veggie Joe is fucking up.

Forum List

Back