AP Calls Out Biden for Taking Credit for What Trump Did

I am very proud of Biden for that Mars landing this week

View attachment 461472

LMAO He didn't have a damned thing to do with that landing as you well know.

Of course he did

Trump gets credit for the launch
Biden gets credit for the landing.

The American people wanted Biden to supervise the Mars landing

LOL He may have approved the landing but he had nothing to do with the mission. That was Trump. He approved it.

All Biden did was congratulate everyone for Trumps Martian mission.

Biden delivered on the Mars landing

:clap:

Biden didn't do shit. Its was a mission Trump set up. If I remember correctly Barry and Biden pretty much did away with NASA during Barry's term. Never heard of Biden fighting for NASA.

He sure like to take the credit for what someone else did though.

Only in office a month and Biden has already landed a major probe on Mars.

:TH_WAY~113:
Joe's doing good if he gets through a day without someone having to wipe spittle off his chin, Winger! It's telling that you've already started claiming things he had ZERO to do with as "accomplishments" for his administration! Kind of reminds me of when Barry was claiming the Energy Boom as one of HIS accomplishments!

View attachment 461472

Of course he did

LOL He may have approved the landing but he had nothing to do with the mission. That was Trump. He approved it.

Biden didn't do shit. Its was a mission Trump set up. If I remember correctly Barry and Biden pretty much did away with NASA during Barry's term. Never heard of Biden fighting for NASA.

Joe's doing good if he gets through a day without someone having to wipe spittle off his chin, Winger! It's telling that you've already started claiming things he had ZERO to do with as "accomplishments" for his administration! Kind of reminds me of when Barry was claiming the Energy Boom as one of HIS accomplishments!
Doing better than Trump
What does that say about Fat Donnie?

View attachment 461472

Of course he did

Boy are you dreaming. That whole mission was planned on Trump's watch. All Biden needed to do was congratulate those who made it all happen.

Way to go my ass. LOL

They trusted the LANDING to Biden and not Trump

They knew he would screw it up

The Stock Market is in record territory thanks to the election of Biden
Isn't it strange that we went from an Obama economy that apparently didn't start till his 3rd year in office to a Biden economy?

According to the “Born on Third Base Theory” Biden gets credit for everything that happens from here on.

Trump has bragged about it his whole life.
Look what I did!

View attachment 461472

Of course he did

Boy are you dreaming. That whole mission was planned on Trump's watch. All Biden needed to do was congratulate those who made it all happen.

Way to go my ass. LOL

They trusted the LANDING to Biden and not Trump

They knew he would screw it up

Holy shit are you funny. That mission was planned by Trump and was finished under Biden.

You think those running the show cared who was POTUS?? I sure don't. All they wanted to do was land on Mars.

That mission ran smoothly and Trump had planned it. He didn't run it but he did plan it. I give credit to those who ran the show. Not those who planned it or were there when it landed.

Sure and it was the same when Trump was POTUS. The stock market soared.

Biden’s market is higher than Trumps and he has only been in office a month

Biden's market?? Well, Biden's gas prices are certainly higher than Trumps....dumbass.

LOL Winger sure goes out of his way to try and convince everyone Biden is doing great things for America and the American tax payer.

I'm waiting for his EO's and green shit to kick in so everyone can get a look at just who they put in the WH. A POTUS who couldn't care less about the tax payers of America.

Should be interesting as hell when they find out they elected a guy who couldn't care less about them or their tax dollars.

Biden's market?? Well, Biden's gas prices are certainly higher than Trumps....dumbass.

LOL Winger sure goes out of his way to try to make everyone think Biden is doing great. I'm waiting for his EO's and green shit to kick in so everyone can get a look at just who they put in the WH. Should be interesting as hell when they find out the elected a jack ass who has no idea what he's doing.
Biden is WINNING!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

LOL Winger sure goes out of his way to try to make everyone think Biden is doing great. I'm waiting for his EO's and green shit to kick in so everyone can get a look at just who they put in the WH. Should be interesting as hell when they find out the elected a jack ass who has no idea what he's doing.
Biden is WINNING!

Looks like you are trying real hard to convince yourself.

Carry on convincing yourself cause you sure won't convince anyone with two working brain cells. LOL

Biden is WINNING!

Biden is "winning" if they don't have to change his Depends more than once a day!

Biden is WINNING!

Biden is "winning" if they don't have to change his Depends more than once a day!
You are the one who voted for “Golden Shower Donnie”

1614279323814.jpeg

The worthless Negro President blamed Bush for all his failures and took credit for Trump's successes so it understandable that China Joe would do the same dishonest thing.

Biden is WINNING!

Looks like you are trying real hard to convince yourself.

Carry on convincing yourself cause you sure won't convince anyone with two working brain cells. LOL

Tired of Biden WINNING yet?

1614279514842.jpeg

Trump had higher seasonal prices

So you're waiting for stupid season.

1614279413205.png

Forum List

Back