AOC's ‘forced pregnancy' nonsense

Birth control isnt 100%. Some states are going to ban some contraceptives.
Saying IUDs are a murder weapon is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard of.
Forced gestation is tyranny.
I think abortion is horrendous... but shit happens. People need to understand that.
What states are banning birth control? You mean the "abortion pill?"

IUDs prevent implantation and should be banned.

Contraception preventing fertilization and thus the creation of new human beings is fine.

Creating new humans willy nilly without regard because you’ve doomed them to certain death is beyond horrible.

Facts are we have MORE THAN ENOUGH births in america. We should not encourage people to have kids. Let THEM decide. People running around believing we need people to have more kids are tyrannical and mean spirited. All that said abortion is bad and needn't happen. We should be educating young people on how hard it is to have kids and raise them. Make them think man I do t need that. Then we get rid of abortion.

Facts are we have MORE THAN ENOUGH births in america. We should not encourage people to have kids. Let THEM decide. People running around believing we need people to have more kids are tyrannical and mean spirited. All that said abortion is bad and needn't happen. We should be educating young people on how hard it is to have kids and raise them. Make them think man I do t need that. Then we get rid of abortion.
More men should get vasectomies.

ThumbsDown.jpg

Hell bent on bringing more unwanted children into the world.

i agree abortion is horrendous. i was almost aborted, the doctor told my mom i would turn out not natural, but she just couldn't do it. what's also horrendous is me busting my butt to send you the best metalcore new songs and you not giving a damn

edit: i know you haven't posted since Thursday but you should be online on Fridays for NEW MUSIC FRIDAY!

Forum List

Back