AOC's ‘forced pregnancy' nonsense

You're asserting things without scientific backing. Sorry, but biology is not on your side in this argument. Heck, emotion isn't even on your side. Expectant parents talk to their unborn child. They do not talk to their body parts like that.
Im going by definitions and you are going by feelz. You even try dishonest argument tactics.
You are a fraud and are wasting my time.

Hey! I had scrambled chicken for breakfast. Did you? 🥴
I didn't eat breakfast this morning. Next try. Oh, and you do know those eggs we get at the supermarket aren't fertilized, right? If you're going to try to use a comparison like this while asserting scientific superiority, you really should make sure your argument holds true.

Women have rights, fertilized ovum do not.
You do not get rights until you have significant brain function, called "sentience".

Im going by definitions and you are going by feelz. You even try dishonest argument tactics.
You are a fraud and are wasting my time.
I'm using the same definitions you posted, and by those definitions, a developing baby is a unique, distinct human being. He/she is not a zebra or any other animal. He/she is fully human with distinct DNA and blood type. You can't avoid that, no matter how many times you stomp your feet.

Individual = the habit or principle of being independent and self-reliant
The unborn is not this BY DEFINITION

That's not how it's typically defined, at least not in this context. And by that definition, a newborn or toddler isn't an individual. And as hadit already pointed out, paraplegics or people on oxygen are also not individuals, by your definition. Is it OK to kill all of them too?

Why skip my point? Oh yeah, you are dishonest. Thats why.
Good day!
Actually, you ate scrambled eggs that were indeed part of the chicken's body. They were not fertilized and growing a new chicken. Don't you ever bother to check these things out?

That's not how it's typically defined, at least not in this context. And by that definition, a newborn or toddler isn't an individual. And as hadit already pointed out, paraplegics or people on oxygen are also not individuals, by your definition. Is it OK to kill all of them too?
Somehow, I think cutting Chris Reeve to pieces with a chain saw wouldn't have gotten one a celebratory demonstration.

Actually, you ate scrambled eggs that were indeed part of the chicken's body. They were not fertilized and growing a new chicken. Don't you ever bother to check these things out?
I raise my own chickens. They were fertilized. Using your logic emotion, I ate scrambled chicken :lol:

I raise my own chickens. They were fertilized. Using your logic emotion, I ate scrambled chicken :lol:
You did. You ate chickens at a very early stage of life, chickens that were distinct entities from their mother. Thank you for proving my point.

Its not talking about wiping its ass buttercup. Its referring to human bodily functions. Like breathing. :rolleyes:
Would you all stop with that stupid argument "what if they are on life support" Do you people fucking THINK?

Amazing how stupid people will allow themselves to be all because they are hacks. Lol

Its not talking about wiping its ass buttercup. Its referring to human bodily functions. Like breathing. :rolleyes:
Would you all stop with that stupid argument "what if they are on life support" Do you people fucking THINK?
Chris Reeve couldn't breath on his own. He was totally dependent on other humans and machines. You haven't dealt with that yet.

You're adding on to your definition now. It was: the habit or principle of being independent and self-reliant.

A newborn is not self-reliant. Neither is someone on oxygen.

Maybe the word you're actually meaning to use is viable? Because your point seems to be that because the preborn baby relies on the mother, it's not an individual / human being. If that's your position, then once again you're flatly wrong. Completely unscientific. But typical proabort.

You're adding on to your definition now. It said: the habit or principle of being independent and self-reliant.

A newborn is not self-reliant. Neither is someone on oxygen.

Maybe the word you're actually meaning to use is viable? Because your point seems to be that because the preborn baby relies on the mother, it's not an individual / human being. If that's your position, then once again you're flatly wrong. Completely unscientific. But typical proabort.
No, im trying to explain biological concepts to a 3 year old.
You STILL dont understand the context. Jesus Christ woman
Im not pro-abort. I have said a few times in this thread i think abortion is horrible. I would never want my potential child to be aborted. Im just against the Govt FORCING gestation on someone that doesnt want it.
You people are so goddamn emotional you cant fucking READ. Or just resort to dishonest tactics.
Its pathetic. Something a child would do

No, im trying to explain biological concepts to a 3 year old.
You STILL dont understand the context. Jesus Christ woman
Im not pro-abort. I have said a few times in this thread i think abortion is horrible. I would never want my potential child to be aborted. Im just against the Govt FORCING gestation on someone that doesnt want it.
You people are so goddamn emotional you cant fucking READ. Or just resort to dishonest tactics.
Its pathetic. Something a child would do

Even if we were to go by your definition, it doesn't matter. Just because the pre-born baby doesn't breathe the same way you and I breathe doesn't mean the pre-born baby isn't a human being.

There are different stages of human life, and each stage is different than other stages. A pre-born baby is not supposed to be able to do the things that a teenager can do. A newborn is not supposed to be able to do things that an adult can do. Each stage is different but there's a human being in every stage. What you're not grasping is that our humanity is not defined by viability or other arbitrary milestones. We are human beings from Day One, just in different stages of life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back