AOC

She is a good looking Hispanic woman, intelligent. This causes problems with white supremacy propaganda. Get me her phone number somebody. I like her.
Gee another blurb from the island of the living brain dead.

AOC is reviled by the right after only two years in office

She must be doing something right
Laughed at by the right. Of course the left's reaction to Marjorie Taylor Green is the stuff meltdowns are made from.

Time to throw an AOC meme bomb...
1631230996044.png

aebac96bc306fc81.png

1d411bc6470560ba.jpeg
the-squad7176.jpg

For a Democracy to truly work, all points of view should be represented in proportion to the political views of the people.

AOC represents a very, very under-represented political constituency. The far-right is very, very over-represented.

So there's a small handful of left wing extremists in congress, but the entire GOP caucus is almost all right-wing extremist lunatics that DO NOT represent the majority of Conservatives, much less the American people.

The GOP represents a small minority of right-wing extremists who only get elected thru fear mongering - especially by exaggerating AOC's actions and pretending that AOC represents most liberals. She does not.

Crying? Come on. If you're gonna be a big boy politician regardless of how you feel you need to hold that shit in till youre in private.

Who the fuck cries on a senate floor or whatever political stage you're on in front of cameras? Jesus lady show some dignity. If you can't control your emotions you shouldn't be anyone in charge

AOC is reviled by the right after only two years in office

She must be doing something right
The instant she screwed her own constituents by telling Amazon to fuck off I knew she was a moron. But hey, im sure they love the idiot they voted for while waiting in the unemployment line!!!

Crying? Come on. If you're gonna be a big boy politician regardless of how you feel you need to hold that shit in till youre in private.

Who the fuck cries on a senate floor or whatever political stage you're on in front of cameras? Jesus lady show some dignity. If you can't control your emotions you shouldn't be anyone in charge
all the left has is emotion. its the reason they voted for potato head. just ask them!!!

The instant she screwed her own constituents by telling Amazon to fuck off I knew she was a moron. But hey, im sure they love the idiot they voted for while waiting in the unemployment line!!!
Unwilling to sell off her values

Telling the richest corporation in America that they don’t deserve govt subsidies shows those values

Let Amazon build their own HQs

Forum List

Back