AOC wants to impeach USSC judges

Absolutely not .. in fact, I stated that the legislative branch creates law and the judicial branch interprets the law to determine constitutionality and resolves legal disputes and/or assigns punishment based on the severity of breaking law
Correct, my bad I must of gotten you confused with another poster or misread one of your posts

In other stories, AOC has finally blown it out her ass.

aoc blaster 2.jpg

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Sunday accused the Supreme Court's conservative justices of lying under oath when they each suggested during their confirmation hearings that Roe v. Wade is settled precedent.
'The Supreme Court has dramatically overreached its authority. We had two conservative senators in the United States Senate, Senator Manchin and Senator Collins, come out with a very explosive allegation that several Supreme Court justices misled them during their confirmation hearings and in the lead-up to the confirmation,' Ocasio-Cortez said on NBC News' Meet the Press.
'There must be consequences for such a deeply destabilizing action and a hostile takeover of our democratic institutions. To allow that to stand is to allow it to happen.'
Asked if such misstatements warrant impeachment proceedings, she replied: 'I believe so. I believe lying under oath is an impeachable offense.'

Comment:
AOC is a typical dumb liberal crackpot Democrat.
I would love to see the idiot Democrats attempt to impeach USSC judges.
It would be like watching a bunch of drunk monkeys trying to screw a greased football.
The USSC made a correction of a previous bogus USSC decision.
It's not the end of the world or of our country.
Soulless Neo-Marxists like AOC will still be able to get their abortions in their backwards blue States.
Why won't Liberal women just learn how to use birth control and contraceptives?
Maybe she should just get her tubes tied if contraceptives are too complex for her to use.
your source is a reliable source of fake news thus misinformation

I can't believe people fall for her innocent, compassionate, righteous little schoolgirl act. But being good at her con is, no doubt, what made her successful at graduating from college, bartending and getting elected to congress. Hooking probably would have been her perfect profession.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Sunday accused the Supreme Court's conservative justices of lying under oath when they each suggested during their confirmation hearings that Roe v. Wade is settled precedent.
'The Supreme Court has dramatically overreached its authority. We had two conservative senators in the United States Senate, Senator Manchin and Senator Collins, come out with a very explosive allegation that several Supreme Court justices misled them during their confirmation hearings and in the lead-up to the confirmation,' Ocasio-Cortez said on NBC News' Meet the Press.
'There must be consequences for such a deeply destabilizing action and a hostile takeover of our democratic institutions. To allow that to stand is to allow it to happen.'
Asked if such misstatements warrant impeachment proceedings, she replied: 'I believe so. I believe lying under oath is an impeachable offense.'

Comment:
AOC is a typical dumb liberal crackpot Democrat.
I would love to see the idiot Democrats attempt to impeach USSC judges.
It would be like watching a bunch of drunk monkeys trying to screw a greased football.
The USSC made a correction of a previous bogus USSC decision.
It's not the end of the world or of our country.
Soulless Neo-Marxists like AOC will still be able to get their abortions in their backwards blue States.
Why won't Liberal women just learn how to use birth control and contraceptives?
Maybe she should just get her tubes tied if contraceptives are too complex for her to use.
They did lie under oath. Does your word mean nothing anymore?

I can't believe people fall for her innocent, compassionate, righteous little schoolgirl act. But being good at her con is, no doubt, what made her successful at graduating from college, bartending and getting elected to congress. Hooking probably would have been her perfect profession.
I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating carrots!

Forum List

Back