AOC Threatens to Impeach Trump and Barr if RBG Seat Filled B4 Election

Wow, check out the pic of Feinstein bullying Murkowski, lol

1600844600026.png

I am so sick of this stinky fish moron.

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Sunday night at a joint press conference with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called on Democrats to buy time with procedural tools which she said could include impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr.
Earlier in the press conference, Ocasio-Cortez said, “We must also commit to using every procedural tool available to us to ensure that we buy ourselves the time necessary. We must commit to allowing and considering and utilizing every single procedural tool available to us again to buy that time.”

Democrats are tied to Globalist criminal syndicates and have ZERO respect for the law and the Constitution.

lets not overstate the miserable situation ---BUT as
for AOC, she should be placed in a padded room.
I would like to see a FEASIBILITY study on all those
time killing "tools" used to block efforts in congress.
Just how much does a FILIBUSTER cost little us

Breaking: Trump laughs at AOC, calls her a bimbo, says he will announce his SCOTUS nominee Saturday.

LOL I've called her a dingbat. Which she is buy bimbo works too.

I DEMAND (yeah---"demand") that AOC determines just how much an IMPEACHMENT proceeding costs
(yeah, in money) and that she gets it if she (genius of
economics) PAYS for it (yell my name ROSIE!!!!!!)

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Sunday night at a joint press conference with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called on Democrats to buy time with procedural tools which she said could include impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr.
Earlier in the press conference, Ocasio-Cortez said, “We must also commit to using every procedural tool available to us to ensure that we buy ourselves the time necessary. We must commit to allowing and considering and utilizing every single procedural tool available to us again to buy that time.”

Democrats are tied to Globalist criminal syndicates and have ZERO respect for the law and the Constitution.
She can't impeach anyone. I'm all for deporting the bitch as an undesirable communist sympathizer and overall looney bitch.

At least give Ocasio this credit: she has singlehandedly brought an end to those 'dumb blonde' jokes.

At least give Ocasio this credit: she has singlehandedly brought an end to those 'dumb blonde' jokes.
So is it now dumb brunettes, dumb women or just dumb spics? Oh I know, it's dumb democrats.

So is it now dumb brunettes, dumb women or just dumb spics? Oh I know, it's dumb democrats.

Dumb Ocasio.

Not only is this moron a leader of the Democrat Party......but she is alleged to be a college grad.

'...people are not patroning Chinese restaurants...."

'....they're not patroning Asian restaurants.....'

THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS 'PATRONING.'

AOC GARBAGE DISPOSAL VIDEO - NOT PARODY

AOC, leading the polls for dumbest Democrat elected this century.

The most positive thing I have heard anyone say about AOC is that she has nice breasts.

We should be thankful that she is too young to run for president or she probably would be the candidate for the Democrats and their Batshit Crazy Party. But then if she was she would be a lot more interesting than Sleepy Joe who can’t even campaign. I almost feel sorry for Joe as I feel he is a victim of elder abuse.

We need to deport her and her idiotic followers to Puetro-rico and then cut it off from us funding and rights.

Impeach for doing your constitutional duty. Yes, that's how much leftist progs hate this country.

They're not going to impeach him for filling the seat. They're going to impeach him for obstruction of justice in the Stone and Flynn cases, emoluments paid to Trump Corporation during the pandemic (bills for hotel rooms in shuttered hotels), tax evastion. Soliciting help from foreign powers during an election. The list of Trump's actual crimes, are endless. There are no shortages of impeachable offences here.

Democrats didn't let 200,000 people die in the pandemic, and crash the economy for years to come. Republicans are the party whose policies have destroyed your nation. 4 Republican Presidents = the 3 largest economic crashes since the Great Depression (another Republican ecnomic crash), all of which have impoverished more than 1/4 of your population, and left millions sick, broke and unemployed.

Homer.jpg

Bring it! Make our Day!

She's such a moron. We are having an election, if the voters don't want four more years of Trump, they will vote for Biden.

Trump Supporters Are Having All The Fun.

“Biden supporters aren’t having fun because they don’t exist. If they existed, he would have won in Iowa and New Hampshire instead of finishing fourth. Oh, there will be people who vote for Biden. Millions of them. But they are voting against President Donald John Trump, not for anyone. They have no candidate, and that is not fun because they have no team really. So in their anger, they tear up cities, they tear up campaign signs, and they tear up their own cars.”​

Attachments

• AOC-Memes-12.jpg
    AOC-Memes-12.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
McConnell should have been expelled when he blocked Obama's nominee for a year.

The Senate is not obligated to vote on the nominee. I agree, however, that they should have and they look like hypocrites now for not doing it then, but doing it now.

Because they are opposite parties. When the president and the senate are opposite parties the nominee almost NEVER gets voted on in the 4th year of a term. If they are the same they almost always get voted on.

Elections have consequences.

Oh please AOC, lets see those hearings. I WANT this to happen

Please finish your sentence. "She has singlehandedly brought an end to those dumb-blonde jokes" and
"has brought the metaphor, Grease Ball back into the mainstream

Forum List

Back