AOC, the heavy handed Bar Bouncer

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Hahaha

We're supposed to believe that she threw ANYONE out of ANY bar? Much less white supremacists from NY bars? Since when is NY, the liberal utopia, a hotbed for white supremacy?

The elevator does not go to the top floor with this one. Bar bouncer lolololol

She doesn't have to believe anything you say either. As a bartender i am sure she had to eject at least one drunk jerk because they are born in bars..

We're supposed to believe that she threw ANYONE out of ANY bar? Much less white supremacists from NY bars? Since when is NY, the liberal utopia, a hotbed for white supremacy?
People get thrown out of bars all the time. Where have you been?

Hahaha

The elevator does not go to the top floor with this one. Bar bouncer lolololol

One can only ponder the kind of bar a skank like that would work in. Did she do tricks?

1621086704000.png

Maybe congress should install a bar... with some chicken wire barricades

*****CHUCKLE*****

:D:banana::smoke::banana::D

Last edited:
I didn't come here, so I ain't leavin, I been thrown into better places than this- Willie Nelson

People get thrown out of bars all the time. Where have you been?
AOC couldn't even work a garbage disposal and you think she threw people out of a bar?

Forum List

Back