AOC: The best possible choice for President!

Lol. All of it.

Off the top of my head I can’t recall any political position you’ve ever taken here at USMB that can reasonably be described as right wing. Heck, not even right of center of centrist. You’re an established left winger.

Who ever said I was Conservative?
I am rightwinger, I was named after my maternal Grandfather, Rightwinger McGee. He was a left handed Pitcher for the White Sox and Giants in the early 30’s

1657064055449.jpeg

Last edited:
She's smart, Puerto Rican, Liberal, cute, and checks just about every box on the Conservative hate list.

We hear this type of mind numbing, child like simplicity from Liberal/ progressives all the time, which is either an exercise in their own self righteousness, or proof of the success of years of the mind conditioning the government media co-op, has used to create lost drones like AOC and sadly.... probably yourself.
The country usually has better outcomes with Democrats in power. Look at all the red states. Most all are very poor. Republicans talk the talk but they don't give a shit about the little guy.

Who ever said I was Conservative?
I am rightwinger, I was named after my maternal Grandfather, Rightwinger McGee. He was a left handed Pitcher for the White Sox and Giants in the early 30’s
Sure. I believe that is and has always been your intent when using the term “rightwinger.” 🙄

With degrees in economics and international relations AOC is the best possible choice for President. She missed only 0.3% of votes (2 of 701 votes) one of the lowest in Congress. AOC has a proven track record as a Liberal Progressive with strong emphasis on the environment, labor and women's rights.

She's smart, Puerto Rican, Liberal, cute, and checks just about every box on the Conservative hate list.

GO AOC!! 😍

You're on crack.

With degrees in economics and international relations AOC is the best possible choice for President. She missed only 0.3% of votes (2 of 701 votes) one of the lowest in Congress. AOC has a proven track record as a Liberal Progressive with strong emphasis on the environment, labor and women's rights.

GO AOC!! 😍
I will not even read this thread in total. You are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial. You keep on! YOU are the best reason of why we have to keep fighting. Good luck to you and AOC, lol! You are terrible, just damn terrible; and so is she!

Sure. I believe that is and has always been your intent when using the term “rightwinger.” 🙄
That ball player must have played ball about as well as RW can reason and write about politics on the forum, no record of his history in the league on the internet.

:113:

I searched too. Came up empty. Maybe lying about names is a family tradition?
So are you saying he is lying about having a ball player in his family. . . or did his mom lie to him about having a ball player in the family?

:dunno:

Hahaha…you whackos are either ignorant as fuck or just plain liars….probably both.
ANYBODY who genuinely “supports” those things can’t and wouldn’t support open borders and or the abolishment of iCE. ALL sane people whom truly love America know that illiterate, illegal thirdworlders destroy our healthcare, our education, our environment and wages.
Why the thumbs down Unkotare ?
What did you find untrue in my post?

GO AOC!! 😍
You forgot to mention she makes great cocktails, being a former bartender and all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back