AOC: The best possible choice for President!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
With degrees in economics and international relations AOC is the best possible choice for President. She missed only 0.3% of votes (2 of 701 votes) one of the lowest in Congress. AOC has a proven track record as a Liberal Progressive with strong emphasis on the environment, labor and women's rights.

She's smart, Puerto Rican, Liberal, cute, and checks just about every box on the Conservative hate list.

GO AOC!! 😍

With degrees in economics and international relations AOC is the best possible choice for President. She missed only 0.3% of votes (2 of 701 votes) one of the lowest in Congress. AOC has a proven track record as a Liberal Progressive with strong emphasis on the environment, labor and women's rights.

She's smart, Puerto Rican, Liberal, cute, and checks just about every box on the Conservative hate list.

GO AOC!! 😍
Yes, please run here, Dems I beg of you, make her your Presidential candidate.......

Sure. Anyone that believes getting a manicure is a form of political protest?

:113:

AOC is getting her nails done to protest the Dobbs decision. And she wants the world to know.

:auiqs.jpg:

Wow, so she's saying its not bad to be a "loose" woman... and she's painting her nails red!
Hmmmm, definately makes her the best Democratic candidate. sheeeeesh!

With degrees in economics and international relations AOC is the best possible choice for President.
Bar-tending and blow jobs don't make you the best choice to be President...

This was also the bimbo who claimed Climate Change was caused by COW FARTS and suggested we ditch fossil fuels for energy sources that haven't been invented yet....

....the skinny skank who claimed she was afraid of being raped on 6 Jan despite NOT being in the Capitol...

7ea3c7fa978017ca3042c76ee0351222.png

GO AOC!! 😍
You must be anti American. A . K. A. Democrat.

GO AOC!! 😍
I just lost half of my coffee there, when I read this thread, it just spluttered everywhere. Then I go check to see if it was in the humour and satire section, but it isn't :oops:

I just lost half of my coffee there, when I read this thread, it just spluttered everywhere. Then I go check to see if it was in the humour and satire section, but it isn't :oops:

Just keeping it real kiddo. :)

GO AOC!! 😍
If only she wasn’t such a lying corporatist warmonger.

GO AOC!! 😍
May I suggest the movie Idiocracy

GO AOC!! 😍
I hate to say this but I think you have to be at least 35 years old, which means she will have to wait about 20 more years.

Forum List

Back