AOC squawking about the evil Republican's after Ginsburg kicks the bucket

This is more Leftie fake propaganda designed to rile up the base. Ginsburg was probably unconscious and her doctors were increasing the doses of morphine, which is how most cancer patients are kept comfortable euthanized. However she did make it more than obvious that she was very biased and she disliked Trump, in fact crossed the line many times and publicly criticized Trump, and then apologized for it. So to the question of whether she wanted a president other than Trump to chose her replacement, I say...WELL DUH!

I'm sure her dying wishes and thoughts would be about family and friends, not politics. ... :cool:

If her dying wish WAS that she not be replaced until after the next election, that would PROVE my theory that Ginsberg LIVED for politics, and her whole life was WRAPPED around obstructing Trump and conservatism, not being a fair and equitable justice.

I'm sure her dying wishes and thoughts would be about family and friends, not politics. ... :cool:

If her dying wish WAS that she not be replaced until after the next election, that would PROVE my theory that Ginsberg LIVED for politics, and her whole life was WRAPPED around obstructing Trump and conservatism, not being a fair and equitable justice.

She was a hard charger!
And I do emphasize the word WAS.

Here's a nasty thought------The allegation that RBG
made a dying request that her successor not be named until after the coming election seems a VERY HOT claim at this time. AOC is a congresswoman, not a barmaid.
If she can not provide REAL evidence that her claim is
true, I believe that she should be censured for libel
In fact, she ought to be censured now UNLESS she can prove it. Time to stop taking this crap from the Left and start forcing them to PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Trump's first call to duty in his 2nd term should be to start filing federal lawsuits against media that publish bullshit libelous stories about him with no proof from "anonymous sources."

Just another bogus story the looney liberal's can go into a crazed frenzy over. .. :cuckoo:
(one minute video)

Fuck AOC and every other Democrat communist c*cksucker. They lost in 2016, and GOP gained more Senate in 2018.

As RBG said, “The president is elected for four years not three years, so the power he has in year three continues into year four.”

Let's pretend that little shit-eating political rodent DID utter anti-Trump sentiments as she was being recalled back up satan's ass.... just for the sake of argument....

If I were Pres Trump I would show her an equivalent amount of disrespect.... appoint Ms. Amy Barrett on Monday morning, 8am sharp. Elections have consequences.

Did Ginsburg not know she was in a slow process of dying over a long period?

If she did have this "wish" why didn't she document it and make sure others knew?
Doesn't sound like much of a wish to me. Sounds like political agitprop that only a dope like
AOC would try to promote.

And even if true....so what? Her personal wishes don't mean monkey squat to most of the rest of the country.
You don't get to say how you room is decorated when you move somewhere else.

Fuck! The democrats are lame and stupid.

Holy shit....well if the bartender says it is bad, it must be bad.

My dying wish is that adult sons both receive blowjobs from AOC. Will she deny that dying wish?

So, was Che Guevara Barbie actually IN the room when RGB died?

1600610806835.png

President Trump should bring in the judge.

Someone who has specialty in dealing with burners, looters and murderers. This is what the people want.

Let's pretend that little shit-eating political rodent DID utter anti-Trump sentiments as she was being recalled back up satan's ass.... just for the sake of argument....

If I were Pres Trump I would show her an equivalent amount of disrespect.... appoint Ms. Amy Barrett on Monday morning, 8am sharp. Elections have consequences.

Very proseful.
Well done.

AOC, please learn the procedures of the Senate confirming a Presidential nominee. I know AOC would never become a Senator but at least she should have a little knowledge on Senate procedures.
Hell the dingbat probably thinks the House gets the SC nominee's elected. LOL

Forum List

Back