AOC said the Flipping of Texas is inevitable… I disagree; but does it even matter now?

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
We will see if GA and AZ are further lost like VA and CO respectfully… we lose both of them then the GOP could take IA, FL, TX, NC, NV, OH, WI and MI and still lose!

Not to mention smaller states like MT and ID might be more competitive pretty soon.

We will see if GA and AZ are further lost like VA and CO respectfully… we lose both of them then the GOP could take IA, FL, TX, NC, NV, OH, WI and MI and still lose!

Not to mention smaller states like MT and ID might be more competitive pretty soon.
Get a linky or the Mods will stinky your thread

Signed, The Thread Saver

AOC is admitting that the Democrat Party considers White Voters to be their opposition and she is also admitting that the Democrat Party's open borders policy is about displacing White Voters, and she is also admitting that the Democrat Party is racist.

AOC is admitting that the Democrat Party considers White Voters to be their opposition and she is also admitting that the Democrat Party's open borders policy is about displacing White Voters, and she is also admitting that the Democrat Party is racist.

That does not make sense for the supposed "big tent" party. Caucasians make up about 58.8% of the population. The Black vote, Hispanic vote, Asian vote is splintered. No party can survive if they do not want the White vote. At the same time, if you only want the radical white vote and no minority vote, you cannot survive, either, unless you find a was to limit the number of people voting to the ones that support you.

This is the chick who doesn't know what a garbage disposal is, right?

That does not make sense for the supposed "big tent" party. Caucasians make up about 58.8% of the population. The Black vote, Hispanic vote, Asian vote is splintered. No party can survive if they do not want the White vote. At the same time, if you only want the radical white vote and no minority vote, you cannot survive, either, unless you find a was to limit the number of people voting to the ones that support you.
What is disheartening is that you actually believe we will remain free. The totalitarians have a way of turning on their own supporters when fully empowered. You accept death and destruction as part of the movement as long as it is your agendas.

What is disheartening is that you actually believe we will remain free. The totalitarians have a way of turning on their own supporters when fully empowered. You accept death and destruction as part of the movement as long as it is your agendas.
Don't continuously support a party, any party. Both would be more than happy to completely take over. One even tried on Jan 6, 2021, failing mostly because they underestimated the defenders and did not block all exits from the building complex. The president certainly was not going to call it off until it was obvious, it would be defeated. If the Republican can get rid of the outright takeover election crowd, there is not a doubt in my mind, I'll vote republican again. One thing is for certain, I would rather have a shitty government I can vote out, than a shitty government that can structurally never be voted out or that will attempt to take over by force if they are voted out.

That does not make sense for the supposed "big tent" party. Caucasians make up about 58.8% of the population. The Black vote, Hispanic vote, Asian vote is splintered. No party can survive if they do not want the White vote.

That is correct. Why do you suppose the Democrat party became the anti-white party? Why do you suppose they are letting in all these people of color? Their goal is to wipe out the white race; not in a genocidal way of course, but in a political way.

The politically intelligent whites figured this out and left the plantation. The others don't understand what's going on or what their goals are. What other people in the world would be stupid enough to support a party that wants to put them in the minority except liberal whites?

Don't continuously support a party, any party. Both would be more than happy to completely take over. One even tried on Jan 6, 2021, failing mostly because they underestimated the defenders and did not block all exits from the building complex. The president certainly was not going to call it off until it was obvious, it would be defeated. If the Republican can get rid of the outright takeover election crowd, there is not a doubt in my mind, I'll vote republican again. One thing is for certain, I would rather have a shitty government I can vote out, than a shitty government that can structurally never be voted out or that will attempt to take over by force if they are voted out.

Sorry to tell you but if the Democrats can make whites a minority, that's exactly what you're going to have, a one-party government forever.

That is correct. Why do you suppose the Democrat party became the anti-white party? Why do you suppose they are letting in all these people of color? Their goal is to wipe out the white race; not in a genocidal way of course, but in a political way.

The politically intelligent whites figured this out and left the plantation. The others don't understand what's going on or what their goals are. What other people in the world would be stupid enough to support a party that wants to put them in the minority except liberal whites?
I don't think it is. That lil Cortez chick is crazy stupid.
I never lived on the plantation, except maybe Grandad's farm. But, honestly I do not support one party. I choose every time. Sometimes neither one running for their party are worth a crap. My granddad, who probably supported more democrats than republican back in the day, said when in doubt vote them out, no matter what party they come from. If they stay too long, they are all crooks. He was right.

I do not know where you got your numbers but whites only make up 50.1% of the population in Texas and that is when you add in the Hispanic White numbers, and what amazes me is how the left has grouped Hispanics as Whites now because of the reality they are becoming the majority in States like Texas…

Hispanics that are non-white and Hispanic Whites are the majority in the State of Texas but because Texas has a large Tejano community along with Conservative base in some Hispanic and Latino community people tend to not realize winning Texas is not that damn simple and you can not run someone like Cortez and believe the Hispanic-Latino communities will vote for her because they most likely will not because she isn’t Mexican, Central American, South American, Cuban or Tejano but the left will scream “ She is still Puerto Rican “ while thinking that will influence a vote for her on the National stage.

I do not know where you got your numbers but whites only make up 50.1% of the population in Texas and that is when you add in the Hispanic White numbers, and what amazes me is how the left has grouped Hispanics as Whites now because of the reality they are becoming the majority in States like Texas…

Hispanics that are non-white and Hispanic Whites are the majority in the State of Texas but because Texas has a large Tejano community along with Conservative base in some Hispanic and Latino community people tend to not realize winning Texas is not that damn simple and you can not run someone like Cortez and believe the Hispanic-Latino communities will vote for her because they most likely will not because she isn’t Mexican, Central American, South American, Cuban or Tejano but the left will scream “ She is still Puerto Rican “ while thinking that will influence a vote for her on the National stage.

I was talking nationally. If Cortez is picking racial enemies by state, she is even crazier. I sure wish the east coast and west coast would take out their dang trash, once in a while.

What aoc knows about Texas could fit in her boyfriend's smelly gash. Texas is 75/25 (humans/scum) and as the voting integrity laws get further enacted and enforced the numbers will reflect the true distribution. A wild-eyed sissy like Beta has ZERO chance here for the next several centuries.

1644877381909.png

I was talking nationally. If Cortez is picking racial enemies by state, she is even crazier. I sure wish the east coast and west coast would take out their dang trash, once in a while.
Well she has no clue about Tejas at all and I am White as can be, so I know for a fact I have become the minority in the State but I always have gotten along with Tejanos, Hispanics and Latinos, so I ain’t worried about the shift, but Blacks should be seeing Hispanics, Latinos and Asians are growing faster in Texas than the Black community…

Well she has no clue about Tejas at all and I am White as can be, so I know for a fact I have become the minority in the State but I always have gotten along with Tejanos, Hispanics and Latinos, so I ain’t worried about the shift, but Blacks should be seeing Hispanics, Latinos and Asians are growing faster in Texas than the Black community…
I just looked at the Wikipedia demographic page for Texas. That is a surprising shift since 1970.

I don't think it is. That lil Cortez chick is crazy stupid.
I never lived on the plantation, except maybe Grandad's farm. But, honestly I do not support one party. I choose every time. Sometimes neither one running for their party are worth a crap. My granddad, who probably supported more democrats than republican back in the day, said when in doubt vote them out, no matter what party they come from. If they stay too long, they are all crooks. He was right.

Unfortunately we've become a country of voting for the bad or the worst. That's not to say all politicians are bad but it's the bad ones that seem to make it to prominence. Then when we do get a good one like President Trump who sacrificed a lot to do the job, they rip him to shreds because he's not a member of the club.

It is and many people have no clue about Texas or how it is down here…
I didn't. I graduated HS is 1973. I suppose, if Tennessee had a 30 point shift since that time, I would probably be used to it, as you are, I would hope. Yours is surprising, in that during that time, black population is actually down 2/10ths of a percent point. Asians went from .2% to 5.4%. Other (I assume this to be Hispanic. Wiki is kind of backward on this if it is) went from .4% to 13.6%. As a whole state, you guys don't seem very discriminatory in nature, by the numbers. Two or more races went from not counted in 1970 to 2.5% in 2000, to 17.6% in 2020. That big a jump in 20 years is amazing.

Forum List

Back