CDZ AOC Raises $1,000,000 for Texas Relief

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

If Tx. had known she was involved (which I doubt) they probably would have sent the money back and told her to stick it.

Some how I doubt that cold, hungry people would turn down a warm shelter, hot meal or water!

the fund is now over $4 million. Help is coming from FEMA, Joe signed the Emergency order. Beto has been working non stop.

Cancun Ted is back but what is he doing? And where in the hell is Cornyn?
I personally believe AOC is either batshit crazy or the prime example of the success the brainwashing of our students our education system is achieving.

However if the report is true I have to give her credit for trying to help some people in desperate need.

She may be a nut but at least she isn’t totally evil.

What you believe of a woman you never met is irrelevant to the people she is helping in Texas.
AOC's political stunt was flying to Texas to help distribute stuff.
Beto's political stunt was calling seniors in Texas to check if they needed food or warmth.
Abbott's political stunt was going on Fox News and saying if we get a Green New Deal, this will be an everyday thing.

Some stunts are for good. Some stunts are for bullshit. That is life.
All Democrats do is "Feel our Pain". Trumps supporters DO something about it. AOC knows NOTHING about Economics ,which proves Boston College is not very good.

So Trump is in Texas working his butt off to feed people? Or is he throwing paper towels at them?

AOC and Pedo Joe are always willing to throw other people's money around especially if there is benefit to themselves. How much of their own personal money did they send to Tx.? More than a dollar?

How much of her own money did AOC send to Texas?

AOC hasn’t had enough time in the Swamp to accumulate a large amount of corrupt cash. She is still a newbie and is just in the learning stages on how to set up a profitable pay for play scheme. Of course she might luck out and a Chinese spy will date her.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

If Tx. had known she was involved (which I doubt) they probably would have sent the money back and told her to stick it.

Some how I doubt that cold, hungry people would turn down a warm shelter, hot meal or water!

the fund is now over $4 million. Help is coming from FEMA, Joe signed the Emergency order. Beto has been working non stop.

I personally believe AOC is either batshit crazy or the prime example of the success the brainwashing of our students our education system is achieving.

However if the report is true I have to give her credit for trying to help some people in desperate need.

What you believe of a woman you never met is irrelevant to the people she is helping in Texas.
Beto's political stunt was calling seniors in Texas to check if they needed food or warmth.
Abbott's political stunt was going on Fox News and saying if we get a Green New Deal, this will be an everyday thing.

All Democrats do is "Feel our Pain". Trumps supporters DO something about it. AOC knows NOTHING about Economics ,which proves Boston College is not very good.

So Trump is in Texas working his butt off to feed people? Or is he throwing paper towels at them?

AOC and Pedo Joe are always willing to throw other people's money around especially if there is benefit to themselves. How much of their own personal money did they send to Tx.? More than a dollar?

AOC hasn’t had enough time in the Swamp to accumulate a large amount of corrupt cash. She is still a newbie and is just in the learning stages on how to set up a profitable pay for play scheme. Of course she might luck out and a Chinese spy will date her.

She probably HAS a go fund me page. Democrats ALWAYS get rich off politics.

"How many of her own organs did AOC send!?"

Nothing to do with the one I was making.
Yes. You have a physic ability to look into her head and magically know why she raised all this money TO HELP PEOPLE.
My point is that the people of Texas don't care why she did it.

Come on. Why has she never raised money for any other State dealing with a crisis? Why is she picking Texas and now?

Simple, she want to be Speaker of the House or has ambitions to become a Senator and believe if she can flip Texas blue she can then make the argument she would be better than whomever replaces Pelosi if the Democrats retain the House in 2022...
Someone or some group is backing her. What is scary is she is dangerous.

Yes, political stunts are fine if they help folks. I am a cynic - so my feeling on the matter is that EVERYTHING a politician does is a stunt.

Do you disagree?

No I disagree. This is a self serving act with ulterior motives: Glad we can we agree on that. Being that we agree on that how could you possibly say she deserves any sort of credit whatsoeve?

Umm, how is it self serving? Is she running for Ted Cruz's seat in texas? Please explain.

Yeah this is obviously her capitalizing on this crisis in order to make Ted Cruz look bad and to promote herself in the process. She cares about money and the spotlight. She keeps tweeting updates on all the work she’s doing in raising money every step of the way. She’s a charlatan. How come she’s never raised money for any other state in a crisis?

Listen to yourself, lol. You just have to ask yourself one simple question if you want to question her agenda, and that is, is her raising money for relief efforts out of character for her? The answer would be, it's not, if you're being honest and not another partisan hack.

What other states in america have been hit as hard as texas recently? What other states do you know are living in third world conditions since she became a congresswoman? What other politicians are raising 5 million dollars for relief efforts? If you're going to claim she's making money off this crisis then you have to actually provide proof to back up your claim, otherwise it's just more bs partisanship, as usual.

Took a few days off from the site to help folks with storm recovery. Looks like you guys were here instead of helping. Thank God for AOC and liberals like me!! :icon_lol:

Yes. You have a physic ability to look into her head and magically know why she raised all this money TO HELP PEOPLE.

Come on. Why has she never raised money for any other State dealing with a crisis? Why is she picking Texas and now?

Simple, she want to be Speaker of the House or has ambitions to become a Senator and believe if she can flip Texas blue she can then make the argument she would be better than whomever replaces Pelosi if the Democrats retain the House in 2022...

She will never be speaker of the house. It would never happen. How does flipping Texas blue help here chances in a senate race? What, she’s going to run for senator in Texas?

It shows she can lead...

Good for her. She's got a big heart.

How much is 1,000,000 as percentage of the overall state budget ?

I think she is amazing.
Of course fiercely independent right wingers are not obliged to take her help. They can shiver away cursing the non existent green deal that their fossil fuel backed governor has told them is the problem.

Green energy was never the issue and it is the lack of infrastructure that State Officials knew about for decades...

Anyone with any sense knows that if you do not prep for the worst case scenario then you leave yourself open for what happened last week and leaving millions without power during a dangerous cold snap...

Just like Hurricanes the fact is Texas is never ready and never builds their system to absorb the destruction that could happen no matter a hurricane or a cold snap that almost caused a major failure statewide that could have lasted for months!

What has never been discussed is the misinformation that Texas could not draw from other sources to help with it lack of power seeing it could have drawn from Mexico power grid and the Eastern Part of the U.S. grid at a limited amount and this should be brought up by the left and asked why the State of Texas did not request a limited amount of energy when it was needed?

That's lovely.

Greg
Pretty impressive, isn’t she?
Meh; a 100 year old guy in the UK raised thirty million POUNDS (View attachment 458965). in a day. Impressive is relative. It was a good job.

Greg
What does he have to do with AOC raising $1,000,000 for Texas while Texas Republicans either abandon their citizens or go on Rightwing propaganda stations go shamelessly lie their asses off As to the cause of the catastrophe?
The money isn’t going to Texas, it’s going to a well known Democratic Party PAC.
Hey, chill dude...this is about Texas!!!! and helping people
Then why does AOC’s link go straight to a leftwing PAC?
If you have any questions about it, then do not donate. Some folks will donate, others will not. It is okay!!!

Seems like a question that should be answered.

I have not read back through the thread, but this sounds pretty suspicious.

That's lovely.

Greg
Pretty impressive, isn’t she?
Meh; a 100 year old guy in the UK raised thirty million POUNDS (View attachment 458965). in a day. Impressive is relative. It was a good job.

Greg
What does he have to do with AOC raising $1,000,000 for Texas while Texas Republicans either abandon their citizens or go on Rightwing propaganda stations go shamelessly lie their asses off As to the cause of the catastrophe?
The money isn’t going to Texas, it’s going to a well known Democratic Party PAC.
Hey, chill dude...this is about Texas!!!! and helping people
Then why does AOC’s link go straight to a leftwing PAC?
If you have any questions about it, then do not donate. Some folks will donate, others will not. It is okay!!!

Seems like a question that should be answered.

I have not read back through the thread, but this sounds pretty suspicious.

Here are the evil organizations that donations are going to. knock yourself out and investigate away

North Texas Food Bank, Feeding Texas, The Bridge Homeless Recovery Center, Family Eldercare, Corazon Ministries, Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley, ECHO (Ending Community Homelessness Coalition), Central Texas Food Bank, and Houston Food Bank

Smoking hot, caring, and generous. Can’t wait to bubble her in for President one day.
:)

She will never be speaker of the house. It would never happen. How does flipping Texas blue help here chances in a senate race? What, she’s going to run for senator in Texas?

It shows she can lead...

She’s still probably the most polarizing person in congress. If she wants to be senator maybe she should move to Vermont, because I don’t think any other state would elect her.

Rep Cortez upstages Sen Cruz in his own state.

Do not agree with her progressive politics, but props for her political maneuvering.

lets not kid ourselves, this is a shameless political stunt to increase her own clout and diminish Ted Cruz. The money going towards charity is an incidental side effect.

Even if i humored you and assumed this were true, can you imagine a world where politicians orchestrated "political stunts" in order to help freezing and hungry citizens without power or water? Wouldn't that be great, lol. Instead most politicians are heading off to enjoy mexico while their state collapses.

Forum List

Back