Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Ocasio-Cortez Appears On 'Sesame Street' To Debate Economic Plan With The Count

article-2101.jpg

Occasional Cortex said:
“Like, we like, pay for other things and just like, invent money and stuff to pay for national security and stuff, so why can’t we invent trillions for making jobs and healthcare and education?”
the Count was ready with a helpful chart that pointed out that the existing programs she referred to didn’t total anywhere near the cost of her proposals.

“ONE failed politico-economic worldview—Ah! Ah! Ah!” the Count said, dealing a fatal blow as Ocasio-Cortez stormed off the set.

From other reports I've read, Noam Chomsky then yanked his hand out of her ass, called The Count a racist and had to be dragged out of PBS studios in tears by Bert and Ernie.

AOC's qualifications for being Congresswoman was that she was a bartender.

article-2101.jpg

Occasional Cortex said:
“Like, we like, pay for other things and just like, invent money and stuff to pay for national security and stuff, so why can’t we invent trillions for making jobs and healthcare and education?”
the Count was ready with a helpful chart that pointed out that the existing programs she referred to didn’t total anywhere near the cost of her proposals.

“ONE failed politico-economic worldview—Ah! Ah! Ah!” the Count said, dealing a fatal blow as Ocasio-Cortez stormed off the set.

From other reports I've read, Noam Chomsky then yanked his hand out of her ass, called The Count a racist and had to be dragged out of PBS studios in tears by Bert and Ernie.

The Bee is a political satire site, you swallowed.

article-2101.jpg

Occasional Cortex said:

The Bee is a political satire site, you swallowed.

Using the Dan Rather standard for judging news, no problem.

article-2101.jpg

Occasional Cortex said:

Tell me that you know The Babylon Bee is a satire site.... Or don't tell me.. Just feel the shame..

To bad it wasn't real. It would have been precious! though I would have preferred to see her square off against Big Bird on the effects of wind turbines against avian species... or maybe square off against the cookie monster on American consumerism.

• Banned
Tell me that you know The Babylon Bee is a satire site.... Or don't tell me.. Just feel the shame..

I figured the part where I said Noam Chomsky yanked his hand out of her ass and called the count a racist would give a clue....

I figured the part where I said Noam Chomsky yanked his hand out of her ass and called the count a racist would give a clue....

Good.. I thought maybe you were losing it... :badgrin: Chomsky has definitely grabbed more ass illegally than Epstein did...

Forum List

Back