AOC is Tweeting

That mask looks like she's been licking farm animal ass....

Which is ok, I suppose.... I don't judge.

AOC-Filthy-COVID-Mask-Instagram-Screen-Image-04202021-e1619129978501.jpg

I agree, after what this government put US through, we deserve to be recompensed for our losses and mental anguish. In fact, I would propose to give US a whole lot more. What the government and the Democrats did to US is actually unforgivable. They are tyrants. AOC should personally give her paychecks to US. Maybe we could get all the Democrat's salary and Fauci's salary too.

Covid Bill she co-wrote with another Squad.

Amazing this stupid bitch, 2 yrs from stealing other bar fly waitresses tips, has idiots like you following her.................LOLOL

The Squad.LOLOL. A bunch of ninnys who don't know jack shit...........lolol

You have to be the number one sheep on this miserable board you fool

airplanedude both fears her and is sexually attracted to her.
If anything AOC is too young for Congress. I am sick and tired of the young women who "come forward" to prominence in politics and government — there's always a sugar daddy in the back room somewhere pulling the strings and calling the shots, if it isn't Joe Biden himself or Michael Bloomberg with his 9/11 mental health gun control initiatives.

If anything AOC is too young for Congress. I am sick and tired of the young women who "come forward" to prominence in politics and government — there's always a sugar daddy in the back room somewhere pulling the strings and calling the shots, if it isn't Joe Biden himself or Michael Bloomberg with his 9/11 mental health gun control initiatives.
AOC is a young whore.....Not a young woman. Made in the dick sucking Kamala mold.

What is the minimum age for a congress person?

Now check AOC.

Dumbass

New Topics

Forum List

Back