AOC: I Didn’t Attend Biden’s Inauguration In Part Because I Don’t ‘Feel Safe’ Around Republicans

View attachment 447097

These idiots in Congress are all cowards.

They have no idea what a real fight is:

View attachment 447098
You folks are the ones who went limp and didn't hold a single armed protest on a capitol anywhere this past week.

AOC is a flake, but I can understand her being traumatized after the experience she just went through. She finds a lot of things threatening, like garbage disposals and cauliflower. Doesn't make what the insurrectionists did any more justified, though.
If a couple of dozen unarmed folks can make her panic, life is going to be fun for her as things escalate to real shit that’s coming.
So you said. What's your angle here, Weatherman? You need attention or just three hots and a cot for the winter?
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

View attachment 447097

These idiots in Congress are all cowards.

They have no idea what a real fight is:

View attachment 447098
You folks are the ones who went limp and didn't hold a single armed protest on a capitol anywhere this past week.

AOC is a flake, but I can understand her being traumatized after the experience she just went through. She finds a lot of things threatening, like garbage disposals and cauliflower. Doesn't make what the insurrectionists did any more justified, though.
A lot of people we elect are not the best. And what is worse many stay for their whole lives. The Congress could be better.

What a stupid excuse. You ain’t seen nothing yet, sugar.

Trump should have used that excuse.

I guess she didn't realize that nobody attended the inauguration bunker that wasn't in uniform. Maybe we should kick all of the democrats out of government--I don't feel safe around them and since democrats are all about feelings, they have to address mine too.

She incites violence. You reap what you sow.

So basically you're justifying somebody targeting her.
No, she created the toxic environment with her big mouth. If you can’t stand the heat...stay out of the kitchen.

STILL waiting for linky-linky.

AOC has made many abrasive comments and her actions have cost employment and growth in her and other districts in this nation. Violence with property, physical damage and even deaths occurred because of her and others verbal spews. She fell right into the endless extreme political ways instead of bearing down and pushing prudent legislation.

You too. Same challenge.
Here ya' go possum, it's even one of your lying mouthpieces. Amazon Pulls Out of Planned New York City Headquarters (Published 2019)

Poor AOC snowflake :itsok:

when I was a kid----I was DESPERATE for some kind of
"job"-----I am one of five sibs and dad got really sick
when I was ten. Mom was born "disabled" (except from bearing children). My four brothers could ALWAYS earn something (even minimum wage---1.25
per hour was SOMETHING back then)-----I had lots of
problems-----at age 18 I kinda LOOKED 12. ----My only source of income was babysitting saturday nite. (50 cents per hour---A FORTUNE FOR ME)-----I DESPERATELY wanted to be a "waitress"-----my father was AGHAST-----he was absolutely sure that someone
would pinch my ample behind. --------Didn't AOC have an ass? or a FATHER?

Just walking the streets of New York City is FAR more dangerous these days than anything a Republican is going to do! AOC needs to spend a little time back in the Rotten Apple so that she appreciates how safe she is in Washington DC!

New Topics

Forum List

Back