AOC Hits Back At Trump For Disrespecting All Women

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
AOC didn't like being called AOC during the debate as apparently using one's initials, like DJT, is more than an insult, but an insult to all women.

In an interview, AOC hit back at the president by saying:

“If someone told me 3 years ago, while I was schlepping greasy burgers as a waitress in a low cut dress flaunting my boobies to help my family stay afloat on welfare because it was the only work I could find on the street I had skills for in the private sector, that in a few short years an unhinged SOB jackass President of the United States like DJT would be repeatedly saying my name at the 2020 debate, I would’ve brought them some coffee and told them to sober up. All men are just pigs!”

"The stereotyping bastard just has no respect for women, typical of a patronizing fat cow rich white skirt chaser." :smoke:

Pointed out that Biden calls her AOC as well, she replied: "Well, Joe's just a Democrat and an old white former KKK fart, cut him some slack."

Nancy Pelosi is now promoting a bill in the House banning the use all initials in the workplace as being "sexist." :eusa_whistle:

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.49.38 PM.png

Last edited:
Wants to run everyone's life, sensitive at being called by her initials.

A-OK!

Last edited:
AOC didn't like being called AOC during the debate as apparently using one's initials, like DJT, is more than an insult, but an insult to all women.

“If someone told me 3 years ago, while I was schlepping greasy burgers as a waitress in a low cut dress flaunting my boobies to help my family stay afloat on welfare because it was the only work I could find on the street I had skills for in the private sector, that in a few short years an unhinged SOB jackass President of the United States like DJT would be repeatedly saying my name at the 2020 debate, I would’ve brought them some coffee and told them to sober up. All men are just pigs!”

"The stereotyping bastard just has no respect for women, typical of a patronizing fat cow rich white skirt chaser." :smoke:

Pointed out that Biden calls her AOC as well, she replied: "Well, Joe's just a Democrat and an old white former KKK fart, cut him some slack."

Nancy Pelosi is now promoting a bill in the House banning the use all initials in the workplace as being "sexist." :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 405767

WYEHO?

View attachment 405767

She's like a muppet character. :D

CUTE-RED-FURRY-ELMO.jpg

Remember when AOC was first sworn in and she complained about not being able to pay rent on a Congressperson's salary

any idea how she worked that out?

View attachment 405767
The mentally retarded should not run for Congress.

View attachment 405767

I think the problem is that she isn't retarded to the people who elect her. The government run schools are doing an excellent job at producing idiots.

It must be so hard to satirize these people. The reality of what they are doing TODAY, would have been unbelievable just 5 years ago.

..just like RACISM, she eats/shits/dreams/etc misogyny ...her brain is warped

AOC is a skank. I can't believe how many low intelligence idiots follow her. That generation will be the one who will take this country down if they ever get power. Viva DJT.

View attachment 405767

I think the problem is that she isn't retarded to the people who elect her. The government run schools are doing an excellent job at producing idiots.
Good point. A great number of people who post on the internet are ignorant and they cannot read what is in front of them.

Forum List

Back