AOC having a tiff with Biden admin

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., had some strong words for President Biden's administration after news surfaced that it was reopening a child migrant detention facility in Texas.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., piled on, tweeting: "Multiple administrations have made the callous choice to lock up thousands of children seeking refuge in the United States of America."

Besides decrying "kids in cages" under Trump, Biden also reportedly told lawmakers in 2019 that he would end child migrant detention. It appeared as though with this new facility that the administration was continuing the practice of detaining children even after rescinding a Trump-era policy that led to family separation.

Oopsie…more Biden BS.

AOC tears into Biden admin for reopening child migrant facility: 'This is not okay'
I thought this facility was for unaccompanied minors? That's what I read.
Correct.

AOC is an ultraliberal nutjob.

True, but I'll give her point for consistency.

What Trump screwed up for his successors is that by actually keeping promises, he set a standard that guys like Biden aren't prepared to meet. Biden is used to just standing up and speaking out of his ass, like so many politicians on both sides of the aisle. Trump changed the paradigm.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., had some strong words for President Biden's administration after news surfaced that it was reopening a child migrant detention facility in Texas.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., piled on, tweeting: "Multiple administrations have made the callous choice to lock up thousands of children seeking refuge in the United States of America."

Besides decrying "kids in cages" under Trump, Biden also reportedly told lawmakers in 2019 that he would end child migrant detention. It appeared as though with this new facility that the administration was continuing the practice of detaining children even after rescinding a Trump-era policy that led to family separation.

Oopsie…more Biden BS.

AOC tears into Biden admin for reopening child migrant facility: 'This is not okay'

Gee, she's not being censured for daring to criticize Biden. Imagine that. A President who doesn't try to destroy those who disagree with him. What a refreshing change that is! Allowing members of your own party to speak their mind and criticize the President.

Reality, what a concept!
A lying hypocrite who demonized Trump for doing what he and Obama do. You're all such hypocritical moonbats.

Oopsie…more Biden BS.

Mr. Ed is stomping in her stall.....

Oopsie…more Biden BS.

I thought this facility was for unaccompanied minors? That's what I read.
Correct.
Yeah. AOC is crazy, but imo her confusion on this one strangely gets her to the right place. I don't want the govt paying for illegal children who are here. I we aren't depositing them back at their entry point with a little sign "return to sender" then maybe they should just be left homeless and on the street to fend for themselves. I'm sure somebody would take them in (-:

Oopsie…more Biden BS.

Gee, she's not being censured for daring to criticize Biden. Imagine that. A President who doesn't try to destroy those who disagree with him. What a refreshing change that is! Allowing members of your own party to speak their mind and criticize the President.

Reality, what a concept!
A lying hypocrite who demonized Trump for doing what he and Obama do. You're all such hypocritical moonbats.
Actually Biden's just putting them in que so they can be taken to foster care and raised till 18 and US govt expense.

Oopsie…more Biden BS.

Lol. I had a tiff with Tiff 3 weeks ago. She started talking about relationships and kids. My old ass is having no more kids. 3 weeks no nookie I bet my tiff hurts more. I told her in 25 years she will be almost my age and will be dead. Did not go over well.
Little correction here. I told her in 25 years she will be my age and I will be dead. If I had said as stated before I might be dead now. Lol

Forum List

Back