AOC gets head ripped off in Primary Debate.....wow....

Michelle Caruso-Cabrera will destroy her in all of her debates. AOC's days are numbered. :)
Not if the other person is perceived as attacking AOC’s family. That shit don’t fly.

How is speaking the truth attacking OAC's family attacking them?
You dims are all alike...you only hate the truth when your ox is being gored.
Who the fuk cares if her mother moved to Florida?
Her mother is part of the working class that was forced to move because of high taxes that AOC wants to raise. The candidate that was debating AOC was standing up for ppl like AOC’s mom.

Is she going to protect against Florida’s warmer winters?

AOC has nothing to do with NY taxes

her mom specifically stated she left the state because of high taxes.

And AOC wants to raise everyone’s income taxes to the federal government . If the state taxes are so high then why is she working to increase the tax burden on the bottom lines of her constituents?

AOC wants things like universal healthcare, a safe environment, low cost education, higher wages.

Not just for New Yorkers but for all Americans

And just how do you think that can be provided? That's right, higher taxes. Much higher taxes.
We can start by repealing Trumps trillion dollar gift to billionaires
Working Americans have been ignored for a generation and have seen wages and benefits sacrificed in the search for tax cuts for the wealthiest among us

What trillion dollar gift?

Let's say you and I were neighbors, and once a week when you went to church, I snuck into your home and took 50 dollars. So if after a while I started feeling guilty about it, and stopped taking that 50 dollars a week, does that mean I gave you a 50 dollar a week gift?

If we are going to start anywhere when it comes to money, let's stop funding Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS for starts.

Michelle Caruso-Cabrera will destroy her in all of her debates. AOC's days are numbered. :)
Not if the other person is perceived as attacking AOC’s family. That shit don’t fly.
Saying her mom moved because taxes were too high wasn't an attack lol

Then AOC goes on a pity party about her mom being a widow. What does being a widow have to do with the fact that she moved to avoid high taxes?

Oh, and Baron Trump says you're full of shit.

Her mother is part of the working class that was forced to move because of high taxes that AOC wants to raise. The candidate that was debating AOC was standing up for ppl like AOC’s mom.

And AOC wants to raise everyone’s income taxes to the federal government . If the state taxes are so high then why is she working to increase the tax burden on the bottom lines of her constituents?

AOC wants things like universal healthcare, a safe environment, low cost education, higher wages.

Yep, those won't raise prices/taxes at all....dumbass.
It will raise the standard of living for working Americans

They can just pluck those dollars off of the money tree.
We can change from a society that values doing things for the wealthy to doing things for those who create wealth

We can change from a society that values doing things for the wealthy to doing things for those who create wealth

It is the wealthy who creates wealth. Workers create a salary from the wealthy.

And just how do you think that can be provided? That's right, higher taxes. Much higher taxes.
Working Americans have been ignored for a generation and have seen wages and benefits sacrificed in the search for tax cuts for the wealthiest among us

Let's say you and I were neighbors, and once a week when you went to church, I snuck into your home and took 50 dollars. So if after a while I started feeling guilty about it, and stopped taking that 50 dollars a week, does that mean I gave you a 50 dollar a week gift?

If we are going to start anywhere when it comes to money, let's stop funding Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS for starts.
Let’s say you and I are neighbors.
Our fathers used to get a wage where they used to support a family on one salary. They could afford healthcare, to send their kids to school without going into debt, retire with a nice pension.

In the 1980s, we switched to supply side/trickle down with a promise of prosperity for all. It didn’t work. Instead of a rising tide lifting all boats, it only lifted the yachts

It is the wealthy who creates wealth. Workers create a salary from the wealthy.
Workers create the wealth

1590330917205.jpeg

Our fathers used to get a wage where they used to support a family on one salary. They could afford healthcare, to send their kids to school without going into debt, retire with a nice pension.

In the 1980s, we switched to supply side/trickle down with a promise of prosperity for all. It didn’t work. Instead of a rising tide lifting all boats, it only lifted the yachts

That's what happens when you have a 3 inch hole in your boat.

Workers create the wealth

Without the investors and the innovators, wealth is impossible. Back in the 19th Century, my grandfathers and their contemporaries in the backwater areas of the Austro Hungarian Empire were just as capable and hard working there as they were were after they crossed the Atlantic Ocean. The natural resources in central Europe were just as tremendous.

But they were merely scraping by, they came to America to work among innovators like Henry Clay Frick and Andrew Carnegie among others who had the vision as well as the capital to make their generation tremendous wealthy.

Very true

Republicans policies have put a 3 inch hole in the boats of all workers. Where once they could depend on their boat for support, they now must spend their time bailing it out trying to stay afloat

God forbid if we were neighbors.

Many of our fathers worked long hours and went without in order to save and to provide. There was no such thing as internet, cell phones, Starbucks, no one drove a BMW and if you even had a television there wasn't cable.

This little girl is in over her head and it is now beginning to show. She was never much more than a pretty face with a shortage of brains behind it but now even her political brethren have had enough of her duplicitous opportunism and uninformed banter. She may get re-elected this time but her primary oppoenents are making it clear that she does not just OWN the seat and is going to have to step up to the plate and actually start swinging the bat.

I'm not sure who is more dangerous to the democrats....their republican opponents or their own Political brethren.....I have yet to see anything as down and dirty as the way Bernie got treated both this year and four years ago.....the GOP has no counterpart for that kind of deep rooted and bloodthirsty treachery.....maybe that will be their downfall in the end.

JO

Sorry AOC... but when your own mother flees away from your bad policies, that right there is fair game in politics.

Last edited:
Wow, this young lady gets her mother attacked and Republicans are cheering. But after trumps comments and Lieutenant Governor Daniel Patrick’s comments on older people, is it any surprise?

Very true

Republicans policies have put a 3 inch hole in the boats of all workers. Where once they could depend on their boat for support, they now must spend their time bailing it out trying to stay afloat

In the 1980s, we switched to supply side/trickle down with a promise of prosperity for all. It didn’t work.

False. All people, at all income levels did better under the 1980s and 1990s, when this economic plan was in place.

And honestly it is ridiculous to think otherwise.

If you have a job... that's trickle down economics in action.
If you own anything of value... that's trickle down economics in action.

Look around your house. Name one thing you own, that has value, that wasn't made by a rich person?
Look around the entire country. Name one job, either high paying, low paying, or middle class income, that is provided by an impoverished beggar? No such jobs exist.

Jobs are provided by the wealthy. Wealth itself, is provided by the wealthy.

Trickle down is how the world works.

By the way, Trickle down is how even socialist countries work. Even in Venezuela today, the only jobs that still exist, are still provided by the wealthy. What little wealth they have, is still provided by the wealthy.

Trickle down, is how the entire planet works. It worked in the 80s. Worked in the 90s. Working that way today.

Wow, this young lady gets her mother attacked and Republicans are cheering. But after trumps comments and Lieutenant Governor Daniel Patrick’s comments on older people, is it any surprise?

I read his comments. They were accurate. In fact, my own father and mother, both in their 70s, agree with the statements made.

You can't sacrifice the future of the entire country, on freak out sessions by power grabbing Democrats.

For Christ sake, if you're looking for sympathy you're in the wrong place.

Forum List

Back