AOC doc on netflix

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Knock Down the House - Wikipedia

I saw this the other night and found it quite interesting.
It seems to show you the way to apply term limits to complacent politicians if you have the energy and the charisma to do so.
AOC comes across as a very bright spark up against a guy who didnt even live in the area. Not sure why she gets such abuse on this board. Cant remember any of the other characters who all lost.

The message was quite simple. If you dont like your politicians - get off your arse and vote them out.

aoc bartends.jpg

It's no surprise at all that a dullard like Tainted Tommy might easily be led by a biased documentary to perceive Ms. Occasio-Cortez as “a very bright spark” who has “energy and the charisma”. In fact, compared to him, perhaps she is.

But most Americans see her as just a dumb, ignorant bimbo, and a bit of an embarrassment.

It's no surprise at all that a dullard like Tainted Tommy might easily be led by a biased documentary to perceive Ms. Occasio-Cortez as “a very bright spark” who has “energy and the charisma”. In fact, compared to him, perhaps she is.

But most Americans see her as just a dumb, ignorant bimbo, and a bit of an embarrassment.
Watch the film. I dont recognise the person you describe.

It seems to show you the way to apply term limits to complacent politicians if you have the energy and the charisma to do so.
AOC comes across as a very bright spark up against a guy who didnt even live in the area. Not sure why she gets such abuse on this board. Cant remember any of the other characters who all lost.

The message was quite simple. If you dont like your politicians - get off your arse and vote them out.

Netflix needs to pull it's head out of it's ass. Being woke, is a good way to drive away millions of viewers they cannot afford to lose.

AOC has very low poll numbers and she might not be reelected.
She is a racist POS.

So you come on a review thread to boast that you wont watch the film. USMB Gold.

No, I came on to this thread to make fun of the ignorant Brit who knows nothing of American politics, who nevertheless feels obligated to pretend to be a greater expert on it than those of us who are actually Americans, and who, in this case, started this thread to praise one of the greatest idiots to have ever risen to any high position in our political system.

So you come on a review thread to boast that you wont watch the film. USMB Gold.

No, I came on to this thread to make fun of the ignorant Brit who knows nothing of American politics, who nevertheless feels obligated to pretend to be a greater expert on it than those of us who are actually Americans, and who, in this case, started this thread to praise one of the greatest idiots to have ever risen to any high position in our political system.
Well, of course, you have a right to reinforce your ignorance. But you may enjoy the film. It does not really deal with policy, its more about process and deals with disenfranchisement. Politicians who get detached from the people they represent. Thats a universal theme.

Forum List

Back