AOC claims Planned Parenthood promotes births, saves lives.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
If that's their goal then they suck at what they do since the manage to kill millions of babies every year.

First of all, I don't believe she has any kids of her own. And she doesn't speak for all women. She is just spouting out what she thinks "looks good" on paper. To make herself more "superior" to her claims.

"I don't want to hear a single person on this committee or outside of this committee talk about valuing life when they continue to uphold the death penalty, when they continue to support policies that disproportionately incarcerate and lead to the deaths of black men and people throughout this country and uphold an absolutely unjust medical system that exists for profit that allows people to die because they can't afford to live," Ocasio-Cortez said, taking potshots at conservatives.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I really don't understand how you motherfuckers are not bored of having the same stand-still abortion debate 5 million times on this forum.

Anyone who thinks discussions of issues and principles are a matter of "bored" or "entertained" wouldn't understand . . . and really has nothing to contribute, so why don't you go find a nice TikTok video to watch?

I really don't understand how you motherfuckers are not bored of having the same stand-still abortion debate 5 million times on this forum.

Anyone who thinks discussions of issues and principles are a matter of "bored" or "entertained" wouldn't understand . . . and really has nothing to contribute, so why don't you go find a nice TikTok video to watch?

Do you think you're doing more than barking at the moon when you go back and forth with a bunch of other people that also know they're right about everything?

Do you think you're doing more than barking at the moon when you go back and forth with a bunch of other people that also know they're right about everything?

Do YOU think you're doing more than yapping around my ankles? I know that a leftist like you can't possibly understand this, but the response of an intelligent person to a conversation you're not interested in is to go the fuck away and do something else; it is NOT to demand that everyone else stop having the conversation.

Shoo, Junior. Go find something your intellectual and moral speed. I believe Cartoon Network is still around, right?

it is NOT to demand that everyone else stop having the conversation.
That's not what I did.

Yeah, Junior, that IS what you're doing, every single time you go into a conversation that you aren't interested in participating in so that you can post about how stupid and pointless it is for people to have the conversation.

And I'm really done allowing you to hijack the thread to talk once again about your massive and utterly undeserved ego. Feel free to talk to yourself . . . as you so often do anyway.

Sorta the point of these forums

First of all, I don't believe she has any kids of her own. And she doesn't speak for all women. She is just spouting out what she thinks "looks good" on paper. To make herself more "superior" to her claims.

"I don't want to hear a single person on this committee or outside of this committee talk about valuing life when they continue to uphold the death penalty, when they continue to support policies that disproportionately incarcerate and lead to the deaths of black men and people throughout this country and uphold an absolutely unjust medical system that exists for profit that allows people to die because they can't afford to live," Ocasio-Cortez said, taking potshots at conservatives.

Typical leftist, thinking that what she wants somehow creates an obligation in others. I don't want to hear her yammering, but I don't see her piping the fuck down to accommodate me.

Typical leftist, thinking that what she wants somehow creates an obligation in others. I don't want to hear her yammering, but I don't see her piping the fuck down to accommodate me.
And yet the dumbfucks in Lower Manhattan voted her right back in. Typical of New Yawk SHITTY

If that's their goal then they suck at what they do since the manage to kill millions of babies every year.

It does...abortion services is a very small part. Bet you didn't know that.

How do they "promote births"?

Their website has 4 major items on the Homepage

• Abortion
  • Birth control
  • Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
  • STDs

The fact that they have to lie about it says a lot.

And yet the dumbfucks in Lower Manhattan voted her right back in. Typical of New Yawk SHITTY
They're call. They seem happy with her. And I give them more credit for smarts than those in N. Georgia who voted for MGT, those in the panhandle of Florida who voted for Pedo Matt Gaetz and those in E. Texas who keep voting for "Dumbest Man of the Year" Louie Gohmert.

How do they "promote births"?

Their website has 4 major items on the Homepage

• Abortion
  • Birth control
  • Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
  • STDs
Funny how you left this whole section out: Women's Medical Health Services | Planned Parenthood

New Topics

Forum List

Back