AOC claims Planned Parenthood promotes births, saves lives.

If that's their goal then they suck at what they do since the manage to kill millions of babies every year.

It does...abortion services is a very small part. Bet you didn't know that.
How do they "promote births"?

Their website has 4 major items on the Homepage

• Abortion
  • Birth control
  • Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
  • STDs
Funny how you left this whole section out: Women's Medical Health Services | Planned Parenthood

PP leaves it out, too. Killing black babies is their big moneymaker.

First of all, I don't believe she has any kids of her own. And she doesn't speak for all women. She is just spouting out what she thinks "looks good" on paper. To make herself more "superior" to her claims.

"I don't want to hear a single person on this committee or outside of this committee talk about valuing life when they continue to uphold the death penalty, when they continue to support policies that disproportionately incarcerate and lead to the deaths of black men and people throughout this country and uphold an absolutely unjust medical system that exists for profit that allows people to die because they can't afford to live," Ocasio-Cortez said, taking potshots at conservatives.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Typical leftist, thinking that what she wants somehow creates an obligation in others. I don't want to hear her yammering, but I don't see her piping the fuck down to accommodate me.
And yet the dumbfucks in Lower Manhattan voted her right back in. Typical of New Yawk SHITTY
They're call. They seem happy with her. And I give them more credit for smarts than those in N. Georgia who voted for MGT, those in the panhandle of Florida who voted for Pedo Matt Gaetz and those in E. Texas who keep voting for "Dumbest Man of the Year" Louie Gohmert.
That's because they're mindless sheep when the c*nt promises them the world and delivers nothing.

If that's their goal then they suck at what they do since the manage to kill millions of babies every year.

• Abortion
  • Birth control
  • STDs
Funny how you left this whole section out: Women's Medical Health Services | Planned Parenthood

PP leaves it out, too. Killing black babies is their big moneymaker.
Funny too as they think Margaret Sanger, a KNOWN racist, is one of the Left's heros.

• Abortion
  • Birth control
  • STDs
Not funny at all. It wasn't on their Homepage, which is what I discussed.

I really don't understand how you motherfuckers are not bored of having the same stand-still abortion debate 5 million times on this forum.
Stop every dollar that goes for abortions and taking care of children of those who have done nothing in life. That will be a start. And then you will have many more who agree with you.

• Abortion
  • Birth control
  • STDs
A dentist can tell you how to keep from getting cavities, but that's not what they are known for. Do we just not mention that they pull your teeth out of your mouth?

Last edited:

• Abortion
  • Birth control
  • STDs

As I understand it, if they say, "You know, we could kill that baby for you" and you say, "No thanks, I think I'll let this one live", they refer you to a medical center in the area that gives them kickbacks. That referral is "pre-natal care" on their books.

Do YOU think you're doing more than yapping around my ankles? I know that a leftist like you can't possibly understand this, but the response of an intelligent person to a conversation you're not interested in is to go the fuck away and do something else; it is NOT to demand that everyone else stop having the conversation.

Shoo, Junior. Go find something your intellectual and moral speed. I believe Cartoon Network is still around, right?

At this point, you're just feeding the troll.

It is very clear that Anomalism has neither the intellect nor the will to participate in this discussion in a useful manner; all he is intent on doing is disrupting it for everyone else, and continuing to respond to him only makes you complicit.

There is no good that Planned Parenthood does, no good that it could do, to make up for all the innocents that they murder in cold blood. Nor is there any good that you do or can do for defending this mass-murderous organization and its activities.

Forum List

Back