AOC: Capitol Riot May Lead Congress to Rein in Media Disinformation

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said in an Instagram post that she and several other members of Congress were exploring the possibility of setting up a commission to ā€œrein inā€ the media, whom she accuses of spreading ā€œdisinformationā€ in the lead-up to the Capitol attack

Since I donā€™t think sheā€™s talking about stifling the New York Times or Washington Post, I wonder who she has in mind to ā€œrein inā€?

This was the same Instagram interview in which she admitted that she feared for her life during the Capitol attack, so itā€™s not surprising that the media would ignore her suggestion for censorship and lead with her life being in danger.

But her suggestion that the United States Congress needs to form a commission to rein in the news media has gone largely unreported

As I keep saying, they'e coming for the dissenters. Rumpists, Conservatives, Christians.
So CNN will be out of business?
We could only hope.....

It's not writing.
Correct. Its ā€˜writhingā€™
It means To make twisting bodily movements, as in pain or struggle.

Like I said karma, bitch.
I hope you get whatā€™s coming to you after all the pain you guys have caused.

I know the difference between write and writhe. My phone autocorrects wrong words. You should know that. Normally, on a message board, when a person has to point out someone's error in grammar or spelling etc, their argument has been thoroughly whipped.

Last edited:
It's not writing.

No, the pain was all caused by the left and their riots and violence and their lockdown of the economy. You can't even see it.

No, the pain was all caused by the left and their riots and violence and their lockdown of the economy. You can't even see it.
No the pain was caused by all the atrocities you have committed.
The Native Americans
Black people
Women
Gays
Anyone who is not white, heterosexual, and male.
All of this shit that you and your ilk are responsible for is coming back to bite you in the ass and I couldnā€™t be happier. Its about time you sons of bitches got whats coming to you.

The Native Americans
Black people
Women
Gays
All of this shit that you and your ilk are responsible for is coming back to bite you in the ass and I couldnā€™t be happier. Its about time you sons of bitches got whats coming to you.

I can't even argue with this idiotic insane thinking. Its useless.

It's not writing.

What's coming to us for the "pain" you've experienced by not getting what you want when you demand it is probably a medal for services to the human race.

See my previous post, correcting your confusion between "karma" and "being a vindictive little twat".

These are the type of people who will justify killing you.
Nope. I will enjoy watching you people writhe, tho.

Learn the difference between "karma" and "vindictive twat". You would be the latter.
When I start to give a fuck what you think Iā€™ll let you know, traitor.

When I start to give a fuck what you give a fuck about, I'll let you know, twat.

It's not writing.

Oh, it can see it; it just doesn't WANT to see it, because it wants to have its own way, no matter what gets destroyed in the process, while flattering itself that it's something more than a grubby little minion to evil.

The Native Americans
Black people
Women
Gays

All I heard was a bunch of empty leftist buzzwords pretending to be morals, thrown out by a virus pretending to be human.

Apparently, being the jizz stain of Satan requires a lot of excuses and justifications.

Forum List

Back