AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

If the government of Iran is overthrown, you have a life expectancy in minutes. The downside of being part of a murderous dictatorship is that if the people rise up....
That's been the experience of human kind, any time a small group rules a large group at some point the large group revolts and the small group's blood runs in the streets.

Our system has proven to be so stable because the large group retains the power and has no need of revolution.
then why are we impeaching trump?
We aren't. Impeachment disappears when Trump is fully exonerated by the US Senate.

FISA Court Admits Illegal Spy Warrants Against Carter Page Were ‘Not Valid.’

Schiff was lying about the Nunes Memo. Schiff continues to lie to this very day. Just yesterday he told 7 lie about Trump.

Lack of probable cause is stated as the reason for the illegal spying warrants obtained by the FBI.

FISC Declassifed Order 16-1182 17-52 17-375 17-679 200123 by PJ Media on Scribd

The senate cannot exonerate him. They can only vote to either leave him in office or not. He's already been impeached. Everything else is just BS.
Impeachment means charged. Impeachment isn't a sentence.

It's not a court of law. Neither Civil nor Criminal. Rump is Impeached, period. The only thing the Senate has to do is figure out if it's enough to remove him from office or not. It's political. And Politically, Rump has been found guilty. But the Senate needs to determine if it's enough to remove him or not. It's actually very simple.

That's been the experience of human kind, any time a small group rules a large group at some point the large group revolts and the small group's blood runs in the streets.

Our system has proven to be so stable because the large group retains the power and has no need of revolution.
We aren't. Impeachment disappears when Trump is fully exonerated by the US Senate.

Schiff was lying about the Nunes Memo. Schiff continues to lie to this very day. Just yesterday he told 7 lie about Trump.

Lack of probable cause is stated as the reason for the illegal spying warrants obtained by the FBI.

The senate cannot exonerate him. They can only vote to either leave him in office or not. He's already been impeached. Everything else is just BS.

It's not a court of law. Neither Civil nor Criminal. Rump is Impeached, period. The only thing the Senate has to do is figure out if it's enough to remove him from office or not. It's political. And Politically, Rump has been found guilty. But the Senate needs to determine if it's enough to remove him or not. It's actually very simple.
Wrong. Impeachment means charged. Same as a grand jury. Impeachment isn't a sentence.

ONLY for the Great Satan. For charwin95 this is a tragedy on every level. He faces the very real possibility that the people will revolt and overthrow the rule of the Mullahs. His life expectancy will be rather short if that happens....

Very funny Dude. You have no clue or even understand what you are talking about.

My life expectancy? I’m perfectly very consistent and conscious of my health. 100% perfectly fit. I can assure you that I’m far healthier than you. Except 2 cosmetic surgeries on my face to look 40yo. And I surf regularly here in Southern Ca beaches. I also like ball room and line dancing. JEALOUS?

What revolts idiot? Dude.
The revolts and hopes of the young Iranian generations hoping for a change are ruined by dumb Trump. That’s a fact.

BS

PROVE IT.

If the government of Iran is overthrown, you have a life expectancy in minutes. The downside of being part of a murderous dictatorship is that if the people rise up....

Adam the lying little Schitt said flat out today that the large group is no longer trusted with power and that HE and his fellow Marxists will decide who we may have as our President..

Very funny Dude. You have no clue or even understand what you are talking about.

My life expectancy? I’m perfectly very consistent and conscious of my health. 100% perfectly fit. I can assure you that I’m far healthier than you. Except 2 cosmetic surgeries on my face to look 40yo. And I surf regularly here in Southern Ca beaches. I also like ball room and line dancing. JEALOUS?

The revolts and hopes of the young Iranian generations hoping for a change are ruined by dumb Trump. That’s a fact.

BS

PROVE IT.

Because it was the only way the Stalinists could think of to keep Trump from being reelected.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering.

ONLY for the Great Satan. For charwin95 this is a tragedy on every level. He faces the very real possibility that the people will revolt and overthrow the rule of the Mullahs. His life expectancy will be rather short if that happens....

BS

PROVE IT.
prove what?

Are you serious? Read the thread dude.

Irosie dumb ignorant rebuttal ..... BS.

So I asked her to prove its BS.

How close are the protesters to your Dachu? What are the odds you'll be dragged into the streets tonight?

Wrong. Impeachment means charged. Same as a grand jury. Impeachment isn't a sentence.
Yup. It's the claim that they have evidence so strong that removal is the likely result. The full exoneration of acquittal means that the prosecutors claim was false.

Because it was the only way the Stalinists could think of to keep Trump from being reelected.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering.
They will probably fail more miserably in 2020 than they did in 2016

BS

PROVE IT.

Adam the lying little Schitt said flat out today that the large group is no longer trusted with power and that HE and his fellow Marxists will decide who we may have as our President..
Yes. He is a failed bug-eyed wannabe tyrant that hates the US presidential electorate, and we heartily return his contempt.

IN a civil or criminal court you are correct. This an impeachment which is neither. The House found grounds for dismissal but it's up for the Senate to say either up or down whether there are enough grounds for removal from office. This is closer to a board meeting with HR on whether to fire a CEO over misconduct or any kind.

PROVE IT.

what does just impeached mean?

BTW, the House didn't impeach the president, the democrats did.

Yup. It's the claim that they have evidence so strong that removal is the likely result. The full exoneration of acquittal means that the prosecutors claim was false.
I must again laugh here, if the demofks case is so fking strong, why do they need witnesses in the senate? Please, can one of you demofk fks explain that for me?

what does just impeached mean?
Means The House gave it a Monica.

Fighting Trump's Fighting Waryers ready to fight!
Sekulow: Dismissal? We Don’t Need A Stinkin’ Dismissal!

sekulow-cbs.png

Trump's A-Team legal team poised to reject a motion to dismiss at this point. Jay "Bloody Claws" Sekulow, lead attorney for the defense, says he “I don’t rule out anything.” Trump has champed at the bit to go on the attack ever since the Crazed House began its Ukraine-Gate impeachment tilt against America's Beloved President. Fiery Sekulow insisted last night at the end of the first day of the House presentment, “We want to try our case.”

He’ll get the chance … tonight or Saturday sometime:

Jay Sekulow, President Trump’s lawyer, said after today’s trial that he is prepared to point out errors in the presented case against the president: “At the end of the day I believe without question the President of the United States will be acquitted” https://cbsn.ws/3aCFMWs

“I want to let them try their [pathetic] case, and we want to try our [most beautiful ]case because we believe without a question the [beloved] president will be acquitted,” he told reporters. “There is not a doubt.​

“Those of you who know me know I don’t rule out anything. … The way the procedures are set up, at this point, here’s what I believe is going to happen: It looks like they’re going to spend tomorrow and Friday. And then I suspect that we’ll start on Saturday, and then we’ll go probably another day or two,” Sekulow continued when asked if he was ruling out the motion to dismiss.​

The indication from Beloved Trump’s A- Team legal team that it will not try to dismiss the ridiculous articles comes after Senate Republicans did not include a built-in motion to dismiss in their rules resolution. The Clinton rules, unlike the current resolution, included language to force a motion to dismiss after opening arguments and questions from senators.

To quote the drunkard Crooked Hillary: “What difference at this point does it make?” Crazed House Democrats had three months to themselves to make a very public case for impeachment, and they have the Senate floor for three full days unopposed to amplify it. Our beloved Trump looks forward to the uninterrupted rebuttal case his A-Team legal team can present with the Fake News media forced to cover it.

Our beloved Trump wants to make his case, which is both reasonable and within form, and then the Senate can acquit him, which is the outcome House Democrats knew they’d get when they set out to impeach Trump. No need to interrupt the predictable unfolding of this nonsense.

BTW, the House didn't impeach the president, the democrats did.

I must again laugh here, if the demofks case is so fking strong, why do they need witnesses in the senate? Please, can one of you demofk fks explain that for me?
They have managed the nearly impossible, crapping on their own heads.

Bug-eyed Schiff: We Can’t Let Voters Decide This At The Ballot Box Because Now We Can’t Be Sure The Election Will Be Fair.

as-3.jpg

Bug Eyed Schiff making no sense during impeachment farce waste of time

Democrats are abusing their impeachment power in a lame attempt not to get slaughtered in the upcoming election.

Democrats are especially trying to throw Susan Collins’s and Cory Gardner’s chances at reelection through Impeachment power Abuse. Dems will use whatever pro-Trump votes are cast by Collins and Gardner during this process to cast them in their Senate races next fall as hardcore Trump toadies who don’t represent the more leftwing politics of their home states.

Democrats want to delegitimize our Beloved Trump and the GOP just in case they’re stuck with another four years of Republican control of the White House and/or the Senate. That’s where Schiff’s soundbite about fair elections during this afternoon’s opening arguments comes in.

Schiff made the remarkable assertion that impeachment is necessary because the integrity of the presidential contest into question.

“The president’s misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won,” Schiff said.​

Either we remove Trump, he’s implying, or a Trump victory this fall is presumptively tainted no matter who his opponent turns out to be. Trump winning would be inherently illegitimate, I guess on the theory that we can now safely assume he’ll inevitably try to cheat against Sanders or Warren too even if no one can prove it. That’s aggressive delegitimization.

IN a civil or criminal court you are correct. This an impeachment which is neither. The House found grounds for dismissal but it's up for the Senate to say either up or down whether there are enough grounds for removal from office. This is closer to a board meeting with HR on whether to fire a CEO over misconduct or any kind.
The Democrats voted for impeachment. No Republicans voted for imprisonment. Therefore, the House didn't vote for impeachment, Democrats did.

The Democrats voted for impeachment. No Republicans voted for imprisonment. Therefore, the House didn't vote for impeachment, Democrats did.

Fake News NYT rushes to save Quid Pro Joe

Hunter_Biden_Stripper_Baby_Lunden_Alexis_Roberts.png

As the impeachment bores on, Democrats are beginning to realize their bullets are bouncing off the the chest of our Beloved President Donald John Trump and hitting front runner Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden, because it is difficult to claim impropriety over delaying aid to Ukraine when your own man boasted about holding up a billion-dollar loan guarantee to Ukraine unless it stopped investigating his son, Hunter Biden.

Democrats thought they had cleared Biden when he staged a confrontation last month with a man in Iowa who called him out on his corruption. Biden called the man fat, dumb and a liar. For some reason, Biden challenged him to pushups.

But the impeachment has focused attention not on some phone call, but on the corruption by Biden and his son.

To defend this, Democrats have tried to extend kids-are-off-limits to a 49-year-old man. I cannot imagine much public sympathy for a man impregnating a stripper and then refusing to pay child support.

The Fake News New York Times today gamely tried to extinguish the flames of scandal in a piece headlined, "How Joe Biden Talks About a Touchy Subject: His Son.

"As he runs for president, Mr. Biden has repeatedly faced questions about the overseas business dealings of his son, Hunter Biden. He has mostly kept his cool — but not always."​

In promoting the story on Twitter, Peter Baker of the Fake News New York Times tamped down the talking point,

"Scrutiny of Hunter Biden poses a problem for his father: He presents himself as regular guy with working class roots but his son's lucrative overseas business strikes many as an insider deal typical of Washington."​

The article never mentions his son's addiction to cocaine, the paternity lawsuit, child support, or the son travelling to Red China with Biden on Air Force Two, where Hunter Biden sealed a $1.5 billion deal.

But the Fake News Times did lay out correctly the problem.
"As the Senate impeachment trial of the president continues this week, there is renewed focus in Washington on Hunter Biden, who held a seat on the board of a Ukrainian energy company at a time when his father was vice president and handling diplomacy with the country.​

"And Mr. Biden is no longer just dealing with questions about his son from hecklers: On Wednesday, he rejected the suggestion that he and his son testify in the trial in a swap for the testimony of current or former Trump administration officials, an idea raised by an attendee at an Iowa campaign event that has been dismissed by congressional Democrats. 'This is a constitutional issue, and we’re not going to turn it into a farce, into some kind of political theater,' Mr. Biden said."​

The man is freaking out. He may be slow of wit and sliding into imbecility, but the sense of danger is one of the last to go.
The Super Delegates who will crown the party's presidential nominee are trying to save him. They selected Obama over Hillary, and then Hillary over Bernie later.

"'It’s a very personal issue,' said Randi Weingarten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers, who said Mr. Trump was 'an evil genius on the issue of trying to cut other people up, and cut them up this way.'"​

"This is a dad defending his son."​

Of course, this is also a dad who used his position on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and later as vice president to enrich his son -- as well as his brother and other family members.

Forum List

Back