AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

FB_IMG_1578086980340.jpg

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Have you ever been in a firefight? Have you ever been in an overrun? It's not going to be a Firefight, it's going to be series of overruns. And those are the hairiest of them all. There is a lot of dying, panic and more going on. If you are lucky, some will live through it. Most won't even if relief forces get there in time to stop it. Get ready for a whole bunch of those.

"Shouldn’t the govt be putting bounties on finding CURES? Say, $500 billion for cancer and Alzheimers? We apparently have trillions to spend on pointless, never ending wars …" - Acerbic Ann Coulter

On Twitter Trump just threatened more war crimes. It is a literal war crime at the International Criminal Court of The Hague to destroy cultural sites. It violates the Geneva Convention treaties. Do you know who destroys cultural sites? Isis. Terrorists. Innocent men, women, and children are at those sites.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

Again, if he lists any religious sites, don't look for the Military to actually hit any of them. Malfunctions happen all the time.

tRump's words, not mine.

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction

tRump's words, not mine.

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.

Have you ever been in a firefight? Have you ever been in an overrun? It's not going to be a Firefight, it's going to be series of overruns. And those are the hairiest of them all. There is a lot of dying, panic and more going on. If you are lucky, some will live through it. Most won't even if relief forces get there in time to stop it. Get ready for a whole bunch of those.
Yes, and no American positions will be overran.

tRump's words, not mine.

I think it should be 152 and hope these strikes destroy Iranian regimes command and control of military. Then the people have a chance to rise-up and overthrow the murderous totalitarian regime. Would be difficult because like all oppressive regime, one of the first things they did was take away peoples right to keep and bear arms.

tRump's words, not mine.

I think it should be 152 and hope these strikes destroy Iranian regimes command and control of military. Then the people have a chance to rise-up and overthrow the murderous totalitarian regime. Would be difficult because like all oppressive regime, one of the first things they did was take away peoples right to keep and bear arms.
So, you're all in on the war crimes thing then.

Good to know.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

tRump's words, not mine.

Good to know.
Not war crimes when you bring down a rouge state that is a threat to the world.

tRump's words, not mine.

Good to know.
Not war crimes when you bring down a rouge state that is a threat to the world.
dDj5921.gif

Forum List

Back