Anything that attributes martin Luther king

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Martin Luther king Jr. Was against gay marriage. So since he was a homophobe anything attributed to him must come down, right? I mean as long as liberals want to take down anything offensive, this must be done.

Martin Luther king Jr. Was against gay marriage. So since he was a homophobe anything attributed to him must come down, right? I mean as long as liberals want to take down anything offensive, this must be done.
Start a petition, pussy

Start a petition, pussy
You don't understand. He doesn't want to take down MLK statues. He's merely pointing out your hypocrisy, and hes doing it very effectively.

Start a petition, pussy
You don't understand. He doesn't want to take down MLK statues. He's merely pointing out your hypocrisy, and hes doing it very effectively.
Yeah, maybe to a brainded inbred :rolleyes:

He was also against violence. The left certainly needs to re-read his words.

What words? MLKJ didn't have any of his own words. Everything he said was stolen from others.

And, against violence? He lead the most violent movement in American history.

You need to find someone other than libtards to follow.

How so. Nobody is saying take down everyone's statues that had different views we oppose today. They are saying move the ones put up showing those that fought against America for a rebellion founded on the institution of slavery off government property.

I hope you can see that basic huge difference:

George Washington... Owned slaves. Did NOT become an enemy of the USA and kill 3% of America for the purpose of keeping them. His statue stays up.

Jefferson Davis... Owned slaves. DID become an enemy of the USA and kill 3% of Americans for the purpose of keeping them. His statue doesn't.

Start a petition, pussy
I could really care less. I have a life and don't have time to find things to be offended at. Liberals have that market covered.

Start a petition, pussy
I could really care less. I have a life and don't have time to find things to be offended at. Liberals have that market covered.

You say that in a thread you started to try and give people who supported MLK's movement a hard time. :uhoh3:

Martin Luther king Jr. Would be ashamed of most blacks now. He wanted them to be judged by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin.

Start a petition, pussy
then you DID understand.

Good.

Funny, I was just thinking today that we need an MLK or a Gandhi to lead the left out of this morass. Elizabeth Warren ain't gonna cut it.
If MLK was alive today, the left would hate him, as much as Carson.

You are comparing Ben Carson to MLK? :lmao:
No, I'm saying your hatred would be the same.

Funny, I was just thinking today that we need an MLK or a Gandhi to lead the left out of this morass. Elizabeth Warren ain't gonna cut it.

Why? Why would the hatred be the same? The two are NOTHING alike. Ben Carson lies almost about as often as Trump, and bragged about stabbing someone when he was 14. They aren't even remotely the same.

Start a petition, pussy
then you DID understand.

Good.
No my parents were not related. So you'll have to explain to me then, how is the man who won the last freedoms the south was denying black people the same as people who fought to keep black people enslaved?

Why? Why would the hatred be the same? The two are NOTHING alike. Ben Carson lies almost about as often as Trump, and bragged about stabbing someone when he was 14. They aren't even remotely the same.
Martin Luther king Jr. Was against gay marriage, the left would hate him. Also he would be considered a conservative today.

Martin Luther king Jr. Was against gay marriage, the left would hate him. Also he would be considered a conservative today.

Why? Who cares? Like I said, you can't expect to agree with someone on EVERY opinion... and when you don't agree with someone about something doesn't mean you have to hate them. Sorry if that's how YOU roll, but that doesn't mean everyone else is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back