Anything and Everything...

Posting this again...

I have never been in those Central American countries and territories.. no ..but ....

wow!!!

WOW THAT MUSIC!:2up: wow!

MAGA FOREVER!

Franco de Vita - Te Veo Venir Soledad ....with Gilberto Santa Rosa

The same...listening to the same ^^^

That's whats I like right now....wow....nothing better than that for me right now...over and over...love:up:

Nothing like a great, happy Central American Rhythm lol....to carry on these times! yesss

love love:mm::thewave:love

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traigo una Pena

...hmm...this is what I listen to now

I will go back with this song to the rightful 1950s version ...which is even better

a third and a last time

this is exactly what I'm listening to now!

Good night and sleep well ... y'all my little raccoons of happiness LOL :laugh: (joking)

THE RAYS SILHOUETTES

This

Kyrie Eleison, which means "Lord, have mercy"

love this song too much...it's gorgeous

1985....that was a very .... a very good year.:)

Mr Mister - Kyrie Eleison

I have posted this before...but it's beautiful and I am listening to it again. MAGA.

Alan Jackson - Remember When (Official Music Video)

Silverchair - Israel's Son

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]vF33EJ85-1I[/MEDIA] - Israel's Son - YouTube[/ame]
8 years later they played the snl with norm Macdonald because he just died. The musical guest Silverchair. They have since broke up and they say it’s like a divorce. But consider this. Each of them has about $20 million net worth. Even if that’s only really $5 million, they are all good. Probably each of them has friends and family. It’s like all the people I used to hang out with when we worked together. Now that we don’t work together, we don’t hang out.

It just bothers me because they could just go play their hits and make a few million touring.

Forum List

Back