Anyone?

No you're not.....Quit fronting.
How do you expect to have rational discourse if all you do is cry "you're lying!" at your interlocutor every time you receive a response that does not validate your prejudice? It's not logical. It seems as if you could benefit from a class in critical reasoning, as is taught in America's public schools.

What contact do you have with school kids every day?
In the construction business, I've had contact with your "graduates" on more occasions than you know.

There are illegals from Mexico, who can't speak the language, who have better and more useful basic math skills than the common nose-picking Murican HS graduate....I've fired white boys who can't tell me the difference between a square yard from a linear yard.....Not even by intuition.

When have you ventured outside of your educrat ivory tower, into the real world and done real hiring and firing?

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking...YES....public schools could be useful just as they once were.
I'm afraid those in blue shitholes are just too far gone.
If we shut down all public schools across the entire country how do you think that would impact us?

Who told you that?
My daughter who happens to be an educator.
Sit in front of any highschool in Mexifornia and people watch as kids make their exit...mutants such as theses and illegals is all you'll see.
EwaVxfyW8AUEurm.jpg

That's who will run our nation very soon...it's fucking scary.

How do you expect to have rational discourse if all you do is cry "you're lying!" at your interlocutor every time you receive a response that does not validate your prejudice? It's not logical. It seems as if you could benefit from a class in critical reasoning, as is taught in America's public schools.
I know who you are, Bubba....You're as committed to maintaining the status quo of the 100-year old of state-run education model as anyone I've ever met.....Even tinkering around the margins brings forth demands from you that the changes be proven to be effective, even though what you've been doing clearly isn't.

Seen this movie more often than I care to mention.....You're the same disingenuous stick-in-the-mud that you've always been.

Now will you tell us why it is that you're fucking off on a message board during school hours on the taxpayer's back?

How could that be?....Didn't they go to gubmint schools to learn better?
Public and Private education has their limits and the home is where a child will firsts learn.

Teachers have limited resources and do a thankless job and I wouldn’t want to do that job even if you paid me top dollar because in today society most parents want you to raise their kid and then bitch about the failure…

Public and Private education has their limits and the home is where a child will firsts learn.

Teachers have limited resources and do a thankless job and I wouldn’t want to do that job even if you paid me top dollar because in today society most parents want you to raise their kid and then bitch about the failure…
The only thing stopping teachers from earning top dollar is the gubmint-run monopoly model, that has been forced upon the nation for over a century.....Under a total free market model, the best teachers would earn the best incomes.

Anyone Who Lives Like a Child When He Is Not One Will Wind Up With the Mind of a Child

The worst crippling is working without pay, not student debt, so you're being led into unnatural assumptions again. Because of mandated student poverty, a college student lives like a child. That stunts his emotional growth and, no matter how much his submission to slavery pays off in financial success, he will have personal failures for the rest of his life.

The worst crippling is working without pay, not student debt,
I disagree, spending four years at a university accruing $50K-$100K for a degree that pays $35K/yr to start is far more crippling.

You can't get rid of student debt.

Whereas I could spend four years performing volunteer work, or reading a book...or whatever, while accruing no debt, and be much better off in comparison.

There are gradations

That stunts his emotional growth and, no matter how much his submission to slavery pays off in financial success, he will have personal failures for the rest of his life.
I disagree here as well. That is also a big assumption on your part. Emotional growth can be achieved away from home, meeting new individuals, expanding your mind through education and acquired relationships.

Forum List

Back