Anyone?

They are definitely "learning things"...they are learning to hate their country, to hate white people and the laws of their country...they are learning social construct and how to advocate for societal realignment. FUCK THAT!
Anybody decent who sends their child to a public school in a Dem run shithole is a fucking idiot...period!
They're also learning how to read and do math.

Would it be good for our nation if we shut down all of the public schools?
It might be good if we shut down all public schools in Dem shitholes.
There's a pretty simple fix for all this...like church from state, politics and social constuct must be removed from public schools....Educators should be strictly forbidden from even touching on said matters.....Combine this with camera's in the classrooms and we're good to go.

Yes, let's ask for confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance as empirical evidence! :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:
You would cripple the nation because you're too ignorant to understand how much public schools empower the nation.

It might be good if we shut down all public schools in Dem shitholes.
There's a pretty simple fix for all this...like church from state, politics and social constuct must be removed from public schools....Educators should be strictly forbidden from even touching on said matters.....Combine this with camera's in the classrooms and we're good to go.
I've tried more than once now to get you to admit that public schools are useful to our nation and should not be shut down. I will let you have that Cali schools are Marxist shitholes. I won't even touch it. Why won't you say what you know I want you to say? Are you not willing to contradict that poster?

All You've Proved Is That College Is for Coolies

America can beat that by offering immediate material rewards for high grades. Unlike sports, winning is not enough of an incentive. Nor is being rewarded 5 to 20 years afterwards. Under our indentured-servitude system, the reward for achievement is not worth the sacrifice the economic bullies demand of us.
Stop trolling with this nonsense AGAIN.

You would cripple the nation because you're too ignorant to understand how much public schools empower the nation.
Hyperbole and ad hominem aren't arguments.

DudeOpinion.jpg

I've tried more than once now to get you to admit that public schools are useful to our nation and should not be shut down. I will let you have that Cali schools are Marxist shitholes. I won't even touch it. Why won't you say what you know I want you to say? Are you not willing to contradict that poster?
You're asking for a blanket admission that I can't give....Public schools where the populous resides are complicit with a political party and corrupt....That has to change immediately.
This issue is not isolated to Marxist Mexifornia.

Imagine what would happen if, instead of sending children to conventional schools where their natural ways of learning are curtailed, ....
Recognizing and building upon different learning styles is part of what teachers do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back