Anyone watching 'Outlast' on Netflix?

Well, I watched Outlast. Didn't like it for one reason. Amber and Jill. A fucking junky and a bully bitch, both huge hypocrites. This is a survival in the wild show, not a criminal thievery bullshit show.

I won't watch further episodes.

I binged it over the weekend. It was more about the drama and how shitty bitter feminists can be, rather than actual survival.
The camera angles let you know there were film crews there the entire time.

Last edited:
I'm thru the first 4 episodes and it's not bad. To make it different than 'Alone' I see that some are going to sabotage the others camp in the coming episodes. They still pretend that a bear has a chance of getting close to one of their tents. I'm guessing every bear within 10 miles is being tracked.

Watching it now... I was enjoying the show. I said WAS.
If they are going to have another season there needs to be rules.
A former drug addict and another white trash girl paired with a goober is, at this point, winning the game by cheating/stealing.
Not my thing. I don't really want to watch a show where the ugliness of mankind is how they win.
Will watch the next episode, not sure if we will finish it if it is still showing these two toxic females cheating to win.

Put it this way... at this point if we finish the show it will be on the hopes we get to see these two bitches get their asses beat.
If they win... I very seriously doubt we will watch again.
The show has good possibility, but you need ground rules.

"Reality" TV isn't real.

My son has a friend who was on "Naked and Afraid". He said a lot of the stuff was scripted and they were given extra food when they threaten to tap out because they were so hungry.

Forum List

Back