Anyone Watching Hillary Now In Florida?, God Her Voice Just Sounds Horrible!, So Hoarsey !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :banghead: Where is she now? Pembroke Penis, Florida?,,anyway, I am listening now, and I have removed my hamster cage away from the flat screen! How can anyone tolerate such an annoying scratchy voice! Hillary sounds like that mother in law from hell who talks like she couldnt quite swallow that last Taco thats still stuck in her throat!
:desk:

Anyone would be hoarse after the myriad of speeches they;ve given in such a short time. I wonder how she feels about giving "free speeches?" lol.

:banghead: :banghead: Where is she now? Pembroke Penis, Florida?,,anyway, I am listening now, and I have removed my hamster cage away from the flat screen! How can anyone tolerate such an annoying scratchy voice! Hillary sounds like that mother in law from hell who talks like she couldnt quite swallow that last Taco thats still stuck in her throat!
Oh dear! Does that mean you won't be voting for her now?

Rexx Taylor, et al, thank you for your astute and brilliant commentary, America will be fine when such excellent observation and writing is a part of it. Thanks again, America is in need of such considerate and compassionate words. You are a true compassionate conservative. Bravo.

Dear Rexx Taylor I'd lose my voice also with all the hard campaigning that everyone is doing right now.
(If you ask me, I think her image/publicity team has done an Oscar winning job to make sure
every shot is perfect, her hair makeup and appearance is the best it can be. They really do a good job.)

I have to remind myself, that if I were Cinton, in the shoes she is wearing now as the first woman
candidate with almost certain chance to get elected unless something goes terribly wrong,
I'd be praying to God for all the strength in the world to achieve that goal.

So I would do all the things she is doing now.
I don't agree with all the things that the political system would require for a win.
And that's why it's her, not me up there, because I couldn't do it.

I'm still at ground zero, cleaning up the past 20 years of damage from political abuses
by Democrat politics left at the bottom for constituents to suffer
while career politicians make millions at the top of the pyramid.

Someday I hope the two extremes can meet and level the playing field.
I thought it would happen with Obama, but with male patriarchal politics,
the male leaders in the party still expected the women to do all the work while
they dictate and assume credit as the leaders in charge everyone else has to follow.

Until we challenge this whole hierarchical party structure in politics,
the poor minorities still suffer at the bottom paying the costs of the people benefiting at the top.

Clinton rides that wave the same way Obama did, and nothing changes.

Trump is like a bull in a china shop willing to ram down the media monopoly, but has
to be reined in left and right or the media is just a wild circus.

He can't get away with that in govt where the Constitution stops him,
and left and right parties won't agree with him and enable him to do anything dangerous.

But he isn't afraid to bark down political leaders on both sides and make them do their jobs.
We just have to put together what we want govt to do, and start enforcing that.
Instead of kowtowing to Clintons and Obamas that preach to everyone else
what needs to be done, get paid billions to do none of the work they preach about,
and charge it to taxpayers stuck with both the costs and all the work to do on the grassroots level.

I muted her. She creeped on my TV with an ad last night and I heard her and my ears curled up and hid in my Eustachian tube.

Yeah that is what everyone says, she sounds horsey. I think she sounds more like a jackass.

She's naturally a very unlikeable person, isn't she? If I knew nothing about what a monster she is, and knew her only from her speech, I'd still dislike her. An evil of he level can't be hidden.

Neil Cavuto same thing.....like he's gargling lemon seeds.
casty.gif

:banghead: :banghead: How can anyone tolerate such an annoying scratchy voice! Hillary sounds like that mother in law from hell who talks like she couldnt quite swallow that last Taco thats still stuck in her throat!
Thats her bodey bulldyke voice

Probably hoarsr after she went on.a.screesching binge the other day, it was hilarious and quintessential hillary

Forum List

Back