Anyone watching douchebag Barry Hussaine Obama right now?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Can't believe that turd was ever President. :p It is like a Farrakhan thing where some dumbasses in the audience are miked up responding to his stupid phrases.

Nope.I mute it and when the coon in chief or the Bitch starts yapping. I then find a new channel to watch.
Can't believe that turd was ever President. :p It is like a Farrakhan thing where some dumbasses in the audience are miked up responding to his stupid phrases.

Nope.I mute it and when the coon in chief or the Bitch starts yapping. I then find a new channel to watch.

Let me be clear, this is not who we are, duh, uhm, listen me now, uhm der, duh, me me me me me

Did I nail it?

Thread summary:

A few butthurt racist shitstains are still butthurt over Obama.

He whupped your loser asses good, cucks. You might want to stop crying about that sometime in this lifetime. But only if you don't want to keep looking like butthurt racist shitstains.

Empty words from an empty suit. :p The creepy dem strategists tried to make Crooked Hillary's rally a DNC convention Part Deux. It was just recycled garbage from Part One which Wikileaks showed was total voter fraud.

Forum List

Back