Anyone watching Biden's presser??

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
The Mexican wall comment was used as an example of Trump's idiocy.
The cost of living is going up for the peasant now. Its a Progafication.
The cost of living is going up mostly because of the tariff wars.
Lol, it took all those years? Biden raised gas prices in his first couple of days. Everyone knows if gas prices rise, so does the cost of everything else. Sorry you're to stupid to see it, bless your heart.
Biden did not raise gas taxes. Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?
Please show where I said he raised gas taxes. I said prices you stupid fuck.
Biden did NOT raise gas prices! Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?
Yes he did, by policy.

Why are gas prices going up and is Biden to blame? | Miami ...

www.miamiherald.com › national › article249714803

Mar 5, 2021 — No, Biden isn't to blame for higher gas prices, analysts say. Here are the real reasons.

By which policy did Biden raise prices after only 2 months in office? The Arabs responsible for the gas price increases. Gas price increases originate overseas and not here. It has always been that way. Gas prices go up when production goes down. I know that you depend on Fox News for your "facts" but read this article if you are able. If your ability is limited, I am certain that somebody can explain it to you:

I was watching it on my tablet. Got his take on how great things are on UE cause he's POTUS. He was about to start taking questions from the press when I got a black screen and silence.

Anyone watching??
I thought he did a good job. No teleprompter, challenging questions.
Bull Shit, he couldn't even read his note cards. Are you kidding me?
Repeating a lie enough times does not make it true. Shut up.

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
Lol, it took all those years? Biden raised gas prices in his first couple of days. Everyone knows if gas prices rise, so does the cost of everything else. Sorry you're to stupid to see it, bless your heart.
Biden did not raise gas taxes. Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?
Biden did NOT raise gas prices! Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?
Yes he did, by policy.

Mar 5, 2021 — No, Biden isn't to blame for higher gas prices, analysts say. Here are the real reasons.

By which policy did Biden raise prices after only 2 months in office? The Arabs responsible for the gas price increases. Gas price increases originate overseas and not here. It has always been that way. Gas prices go up when production goes down. I know that you depend on Fox News for your "facts" but read this article if you are able. If your ability is limited, I am certain that somebody can explain it to you:
He shutdown the pipeline, no drilling on federal land, and no fossil fuels in 10 years.

I was watching it on my tablet. Got his take on how great things are on UE cause he's POTUS. He was about to start taking questions from the press when I got a black screen and silence.

Anyone watching??

Russia, Russia, Russia.....

Anyone watching??

Russia, Russia, Russia.....

She's a real piece of indoctrinated work.....

Yes he did, by policy.

He shutdown the pipeline, no drilling on federal land, and no fossil fuels in 10 years.
There will always be fossil fuels. Biden said that banning fossil fuels in 10 years was NOT POSSIBLE. No drilling on Federal land is a good idea as Trump confiscated 3 million acres for drilling purposes, which is bad for your health.

CAMPAIGN 2020: Biden: Banning fossil fuels in 10 years 'not ...

www.eenews.net › stories

Oct 16, 2020 — Joe Biden last night said the U.S. will need to capture emissions from fossil fuel-burning power plants in order to meet his climate goals.

Yes he did, by policy.

There will always be fossil fuels. Biden said that banning fossil fuels in 10 years was NOT POSSIBLE. No drilling on Federal land is a good idea as Trump confiscated 3 million acres for drilling purposes, which is bad for your health.

www.eenews.net › stories

Oct 16, 2020 — Joe Biden last night said the U.S. will need to capture emissions from fossil fuel-burning power plants in order to meet his climate goals.
He still raised the price.

Yes he did, by policy.

www.eenews.net › stories

No, he did not raise any prices. Gas stations raised the prices as they were charged more for the product.

Yes he did, by policy.

www.eenews.net › stories

No, he did not raise any prices. Gas stations raised the prices as they were charged more for the product.
Because of Biden's policies.

Yes he did, by policy.

www.eenews.net › stories

Because of Biden's policies.
You really are a simpleton, aren't you?

Forum List

Back