Anyone watch the live presser Biden just gave?

How? You realize that means taking away health insurance from millions of people. Why is that better?

Why don't you stop lying, Obamacare took health insurance away from 33 million families and forced them onto Obamacare, a plan so horrible it's like not even having insurance. The yearly deductibles and plan costs are insane. The only people who made out on Obamacare are the Dem's moochers who don't have to pay squat for it. It was a giant government hand out to purchase Dems votes, period.
Wrong.

LOL I hit you with the truth and you squealed like a stuck pig.

2008 totally sucked. Failure of the republicans managing financial crises is what gave Obama the presidency. Like usual, I wasn't harmed in any way the by B.O., but you guys whine about it all the time.

^^^ lie. Shit went downhill after Dems took control of congress in Jan, 2007 and intentionally ran the economy into the ditch just so they could win the 2008 elections.
Don't try to tell me that crap. I was on a beach when the market crashed and know how much I has lost before I got back, and that the distributorship I had worked for 22 years was gone, the markets were still panicked, value of stocks and mutual fund still dropping like a rock. It did not stabilize of start to recover the last four months of the SonovaBush administration and as far as my retirement funds, they did not start to stabilize until April after Obama took over in February. I pulled my stuff, went private. Ducked into a damn nice GS Contractor job and started rebuilding my retirement back since I was already just about debt free. Late 2009, early 2010 things started to pick back up around here. The path was slowly upward for the economy after that and remained on the upward swing during the rest of his terms, giving me the room to put my crap back together without the volatility of the boom or bust republican mess we had been in. Obama gave dumb ass an active upward economy, which was a hell of a lot more the he had to work with, when he came in. When B.O. came in it was walking into a party house after the partying drunks had torn the place to hell and left it to the new owners to clean up the mess. When were you born, some time late 80s?

Dems crashed the market on purpose in 2008, FACT. Feel free to get mad at Dems. Look around Dems are trying to do it again HELLO EARTH TO WHITE 6.

PROGS want free healthcare for these fucks. I say fuck off is the right thing to do, let them die.

Nothing is free. You’re not understanding the plan. Medicare for all Healthcare is tax payer funded. Not free

Yep, which translates to, about 50 percent would be paying for their Healthcare and paying for the Healthcare of the other 50 percent....the ones getting it for free. Careful, your intelligence is showing.

I haven’t advocated for anything yet. Just laying out the facts. You don’t yet know where the funds come from for the healthcare as we aren’t discussing a proposed plan yet. Your 50/50 scenario is made up.

No kidding, so you're saying tax payer funded doesn't really mean tax payer funded....get outa town.
i don’t see where I said that? Where do you think I said that?

Ok, so you're saying tax payer funded but you don't know where the funds come from. Trying to keep this simple, where does our government get money from?

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?

Do you notice how Biden speaks in complete sentences and is coherent regardless of what he is talking about? The idiot who can’t do that is president.

2008 totally sucked. Failure of the republicans managing financial crises is what gave Obama the presidency. Like usual, I wasn't harmed in any way the by B.O., but you guys whine about it all the time.

^^^ lie. Shit went downhill after Dems took control of congress in Jan, 2007 and intentionally ran the economy into the ditch just so they could win the 2008 elections.
Don't try to tell me that crap. I was on a beach when the market crashed and know how much I has lost before I got back, and that the distributorship I had worked for 22 years was gone, the markets were still panicked, value of stocks and mutual fund still dropping like a rock. It did not stabilize of start to recover the last four months of the SonovaBush administration and as far as my retirement funds, they did not start to stabilize until April after Obama took over in February. I pulled my stuff, went private. Ducked into a damn nice GS Contractor job and started rebuilding my retirement back since I was already just about debt free. Late 2009, early 2010 things started to pick back up around here. The path was slowly upward for the economy after that and remained on the upward swing during the rest of his terms, giving me the room to put my crap back together without the volatility of the boom or bust republican mess we had been in. Obama gave dumb ass an active upward economy, which was a hell of a lot more the he had to work with, when he came in. When B.O. came in it was walking into a party house after the partying drunks had torn the place to hell and left it to the new owners to clean up the mess. When were you born, some time late 80s?

Dems crashed the market on purpose in 2008, FACT. Feel free to get mad at Dems. Look around Dems are trying to do it again HELLO EARTH TO WHITE 6.
Bull$hit.

His handlers realized he could not remember a broad range of the answers they prepared for him, so instructed him to limit them to just this one subject.
Haha you’re such and idiot... who exactly are his handlers?

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Point?

My game match and point.....

Bull$hit.

I have facts to back it up. You have well lets be honest, ignorance.

PROGS want free healthcare for these fucks. I say fuck off is the right thing to do, let them die.

Nothing is free. You’re not understanding the plan. Medicare for all Healthcare is tax payer funded. Not free

Yep, which translates to, about 50 percent would be paying for their Healthcare and paying for the Healthcare of the other 50 percent....the ones getting it for free. Careful, your intelligence is showing.

I haven’t advocated for anything yet. Just laying out the facts. You don’t yet know where the funds come from for the healthcare as we aren’t discussing a proposed plan yet. Your 50/50 scenario is made up.

No kidding, so you're saying tax payer funded doesn't really mean tax payer funded....get outa town.

Ok, so you're saying tax payer funded but you don't know where the funds come from. Trying to keep this simple, where does our government get money from?

You don’t know who pays what. There is no plan yet

You don’t know who pays what. There is no plan yet

Ok, that one sailed right over your head, try this.

Where does the government get the money it spends?

A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?

He played it smart. He should focus on the ACA and not fall for the political traps that are being set

Really? And when the debate comes in on Tuesday---are they just going to ask about the aca?

Forum List

Back