Anyone watch the live presser Biden just gave?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

2. He seems to want to focus this entire election around the ACA.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
A few take aways I got

1. He actually was able to get through a pretty lengthy statement without bumbling it.

3. He only took 2 or 3 questions and refused to answer one of them (no comment was his response)

3. When reporters asked questions he redirected them back to the ACA as if it was the only thing that people care about.

4. It appeared that he was not prepared to answer ANYTHING that wasn't on his teleprompter.

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?

• Banned
A few take aways I got

Thoughts?
Didn't see it. Do you remember the question he gave the "no comment" response to?
Sadly no. The reporters were very hard to hear. He started to give an answer and after a few words he stopped and said no comment.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

~~~~~~
I do know that he recently claimed:

• Banned
A few take aways I got

Thoughts?
I edited the op with a video of the speech & questions.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

Tuesday night is going to be the end of him.

If he can't answer a mere few softball questions from hand-picked sycophants on one subject, the probability of him holding up for two hours in an extemporaneous forum is negligible.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He looked like an automaton.

It seems the Progs will center on ACA and that Trump is going to get rid of "pre existing conditions". The Supreme Court can give him a victory on Obamacare was squeezed into that. If the Progs and their media and entertainers keep harping on it, then it is a main plank against Trump.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He played it smart. He should focus on the ACA and not fall for the political traps that are being set

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

He played it smart. He should focus on the ACA and not fall for the political traps that are being set

There are so many issues our nation faces right now the only excuse for a single focus is a fear of the other subjects.

A few take aways I got

Thoughts?

Asking simple questions are traps in your world?

Wow. Just wow.

His handlers realized he could not remember a broad range of the answers they prepared for him, so instructed him to limit them to just this one subject.
Haha you’re such and idiot... who exactly are his handlers?

Forum List

Back