Anyone watch President Trump speaking in Houston?

So it is your opinion that Senator McCarthy was 100% correct and the Russians were indeed trying to subvert our political system? And that despite all the ridicule from the academic elite back then, he has been vindicated?

You do know that you can't have it both ways. You have to choose between one or the other.

This is what you got from my posts? We are clearly not communicating very well.

Enjoy counting out the crowd size.

You just can't bring yourself to admit that you're confused.

Time for a little soul-searching and an attempt to make sense of it all.

My dad and I used to play this game when I was younger. He called it "wit war". It was a battle of wits. And what I've just realized is you're not on my level. You just don't challenge me. You talk of silly yesterday years and crowd sizes.

I'm not confused. I'm bored.

You do know that your dad cared enough about you to try to teach you something, don't you?

Yes, he loves me very much. He taught me there are battles and wars and the most strategic of minds understands the difference. He also taught me about honor and country first. He served in the military but I choose a different path. I still took an oath to serve my country but in a different way. It's tragic that others weren't taught the same.

I took the oath too, spending four years training Airborne Rangers how to call for artillery strikes, as the Vietnam War was ending. Then we started teaching high-ranking Central-American military personnel the joys of killing communists in the jungle, with artillery. I also admired JFK because he detested communists, and I also believed from the start that McCarthy was right.

So why don't I believe that President Trump is a "Russian agent"?

I could see myself believing that nonsense if my political affiliation had moved more to the left over the years, but that's not the case.

We just got home and I missed it. He was speaking at the NRG Stadium in Houston, which has a seating capacity of 71,995. The place looked packed, and he was addressing over 50,000 Indian-Americans.

Howdy Modi LIVE Updates: Committed to Fight Radical Islamic Terrorism, Says Trump; Gets Standing Ovation
He isn’t committed to fighting Islamic terrorism. He and his Hindu nationalists are committed to wiping the country clean of Muslims and other non Hindus. I know you lot could not care less about Muslims, but you might have missed this bit but they are persecuting Christians too.

Christians in India Fear Rise in Attacks after Hindu Nationalist BJP Election Win - ZENIT - English

The Violent Toll of Hindu Nationalism in India

India's Christians See Danger in Hindu Nationalist Party's Victory

But hey...Trump loves guys like that.

We just got home and I missed it. He was speaking at the NRG Stadium in Houston, which has a seating capacity of 71,995. The place looked packed, and he was addressing over 50,000 Indian-Americans.

Howdy Modi LIVE Updates: Committed to Fight Radical Islamic Terrorism, Says Trump; Gets Standing Ovation
He isn’t committed to fighting Islamic terrorism. He and his Hindu nationalists are committed to wiping the country clean of Muslims and other non Hindus. I know you lot could not care less about Muslims, but you might have missed this bit but they are persecuting Christians too.

Christians in India Fear Rise in Attacks after Hindu Nationalist BJP Election Win - ZENIT - English

I know it sucks, but what to do? We were their biggest trading partner until China took top place. Of course, China is our number one trading partner and their persecution of Christians is even more severe. Plus they'd love nothing better than destroying our economy, unlike India.

How about this: Do an inventory of every item you own, down to the needles and threads, and find out where they were made. Then discard everything that was produced or manufactured in China, and see how little you have left.

Breaking News: Apparently the reports of 50,000 Indian-Americans attending President Trump's rally in Houston, was fabricated. I have it on good authority from more than several sources that this President has "alienated all of our allies." Therefore the possibility that 50,000 Indian Americans attended the rally, is obviously a meticulously-planned hoax.

Authorities have discovered that it was possibly a hologram, a mirage, or swamp gas.

Please stay tuned as more details emerge from this breaking story.

“When you say ‘Howdy, Modi’, my answer is that everything is fine in India.”

Breaking News: Apparently the reports of 50,000 Indian-Americans attending President Trump's rally in Houston, was fabricated. I have it on good authority from more than several sources that this President has "alienated all of our allies." Therefore the possibility that 50,000 Indian Americans attended the rally, is obviously a meticulously-planned hoax.

Authorities have discovered that it was possibly a hologram, a mirage, or swamp gas.

Please stay tuned as more details emerge from this breaking story.
chilling!

Wait....what?? You say that we (conservatives) couldn't care less about Muslims, meaning that you believe we dislike them.

But you also believe that Trump isn't doing enough about them?

Now I'm as confused as you seem to be. :laugh:

Wait....what?? You say that we (conservatives) couldn't care less about Muslims, meaning that you believe we dislike them.

But you also believe that Trump isn't doing enough about them?

Now I'm as confused as you seem to be. :laugh:
That is because that is not what what I believe.

I don’t think anything needs to be done about Muslims”.

US President Trump and India Prime Minister Modi hold rally

pjimage-7.jpg

50,000 people in attendance.

Indian/Americans tend to vote Blue

Nearly two dozen American elected officials joined Trump and Modi for the event, including Republican Representative Pete Olson of Texas, who has long been close to India; Democratic Representatives Al Green and Sheila Jackson Lee, whose nearby districts are home to many Indian Americans; and Democratic Representative Raja Krishnamoorthi of Illinois, the only Indian American member of Congress in attendance. Representative Ro Khanna, a Democrat from California, took to MSNBC instead, where he reinforced that pluralism is a value the Indian American community reveres. “The president is just misinformed if he thinks showing up at this rally is somehow going to help him with the Indian American vote,” Khanna said.

Can you imagine Jackson Lee during Trump’s part of the rally?

gettyimages-1170217756.jpg

One overwhelming theme was the fight against terrorism. Modi referred to Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh, an immensely popular part of his speech.

President Trump wasn’t specific.

Much more @ 50,000 at Texas Howdy Modi Rally with Trump: Crowd Photos | Heavy.com and ‘Howdy, Modi!’ Was a Display of Indian Americans’ Political Power

The Indian-American Trump Rally Ignored by Media @ The Indian-American Trump Rally Ignored by Media

I watched every minute of it, sometimes with tears in my eyes for what it meant for Americas future. The whole thing was profound and profoundly real.

You sure as hell didn't see any of those Indians burning the American flag either, did you?

Nor stepping on it. Lot of smiles that night. :11_2_1043:

New Topics

Forum List

Back