Anyone watch President Trump speaking in Houston?

We just got home and I missed it. He was speaking at the NRG Stadium in Houston, which has a seating capacity of 71,995. The place looked packed, and he was addressing over 50,000 Indian-Americans.

Howdy Modi LIVE Updates: Committed to Fight Radical Islamic Terrorism, Says Trump; Gets Standing Ovation
Yes ...they planted a whole row of Latino's right behind him.
And of course he turned around and said "I love the Latina's ."

( female Hispanics are Latina's right ? )

indian.gif

Yeah!... because no President has ever done that!!!

:rolleyes:
Don't get all snowflaky.
I would have ragged Obama for the same thing.

Last edited:
We just got home and I missed it. He was speaking at the NRG Stadium in Houston, which has a seating capacity of 71,995. The place looked packed, and he was addressing over 50,000 Indian-Americans.

Howdy Modi LIVE Updates: Committed to Fight Radical Islamic Terrorism, Says Trump; Gets Standing Ovation

No, they are called HERspanics.

Smart hard working people. Many of the nerds over there have helped me online with my programming challenges as I learn to become a nerd myself.

The loudest cheer by far was when he called out the confrontation of radical Islamic terror. India and Hindus in particular, have had a small problem with Pakistan and Kashmir for some time.

They loved him! It was nice to see our flag being waved by the Indians along with their own. It reminded me of the days of John Kennedy...

We have a president that wins friends and influences people. And liberals can't stop it. :eusa_dance:

Yet when right wingers see a Mexican flag flown in similar situations they go into a rant about how they think it is unAmerican.

They loved him! It was nice to see our flag being waved by the Indians along with their own. It reminded me of the days of John Kennedy...

We have a president that wins friends and influences people. And liberals can't stop it. :eusa_dance:

Yet when right wingers see a Mexican flag flown in similar situations they go into a rant about how they think it is unAmerican.

There's a difference. They were waving those flags in support of America, not against America, as most Mexican flag-wavers are.

You sure as hell didn't see any of those Indians burning the American flag either, did you?

There's a difference. They were waving those flags in support of America, not against America, as most Mexican flag-wavers are.

You sure as hell didn't see any of those Indians burning the American flag either, did you?
Yep, you're still an idiot.

Wait, are you claiming if a Mexican waiving a Mexican Flag is doing so to be Pro-American?

Please tell me you are not that idiotic!?!

Wait, are you claiming if a Mexican waiving a Mexican Flag is doing so to be Pro-American?

Come on. People from one country waving their home country's flag is seen as ProAmerican, but someone from another country is seen as AntiAmerican? You don't think that's a little nuts? You realize Mexico is one of our closest allies and trading partners, don't you?

Come on. People from one country waving their home country's flag is seen as ProAmerican, but someone from another country is seen as AntiAmerican? You don't think that's a little nuts? You realize Mexico is one of our closest allies and trading partners, don't you?
We'd trade you to them at the drop of a hat.

They are a trading partner for sure but not any form of a country to... Canada, England and Germany are our allies.

Waving a Mexican, Irish or Russian flag on American soil is never pro-American...

Go on, show me an equivalent Indian organization in America to this;

National Council of La Raza changes name to foster unity, appeal to younger generation

UnidosUS

Exclusive: The Truth About ‘La Raza’

I'll wait.

Smart hard working people. Many of the nerds over there have helped me online with my programming challenges as I learn to become a nerd myself.

The loudest cheer by far was when he called out the confrontation of radical Islamic terror. India and Hindus in particular, have had a small problem with Pakistan and Kashmir for some time.
You di realise that many Indians here in the US are mislims and there are over 100 million muslims in India, they also their best athletes, actors, celebrities are Muslims. Modi is a radical hindu and those that showed up to her him are as radical as him and his orange friend. The orange wont get the minority vote, he is a racist.

Forum List

Back