Anyone want to bet Fox news will gain a lot of viewers tomorrow night?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The three networks, CNN and possible other networks are dedicating 2 hours .....

US networks to air January 6 hearings – but Fox News sticks with Tucker Carlson​

Public hearings by House committee investigating Capitol attack will be broadcast live on all main TV networks except Fox News
The historic proceedings kick off at 8pm New York time, and in Watergate style will attract near-blanket live coverage on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and more. By contrast, the most-watched TV newschannel, Fox News, will stick with its primetime show, Tucker Carlson Tonight.
I have a gut feeling that Fox News will GAIN viewers and those airing the hearings collectively will LOSE viewers!
So please watch the hearings for a few minutes and I guarantee most Americans watching will be turning! Of all the gifts to the GOP this has to be the best! And the stupid MSM that did the following in 2016 i.e. donated 96% to Hillary spent the next 4 years
making the MOST negative Trump news, and then donated 90% to Biden are continuing their LOST cause!
MSMdonations.png

Conservatives will certainly tune in to soak up the misinformation, misrepresentation, and lies contrived by Fox.
Nice try but failed. As usual. We know where the misinformation comes from now. Can't run nor hide anymore. The committee is made up of 7 Democrats and 2 anti-Trump Rhinos. WOW! I can't see any truth coming from this. So, I won't watch it. I'll watch something else.

Nice try but failed. As usual. We know where the misinformation comes from now. Can't run nor hide anymore. The committee is made up of 7 Democrats and 2 anti-Trump Rhinos. WOW! I can't see any truth coming from this. So, I won't watch it. I'll watch something else.
Pelosi would NOT let any GOP members on committee that she didn't approve of McCarthy's choices.
The panel comprises seven Democrats and two Republicans all appointed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
She previously rejected several GOP members originally selected for the panel by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy — Rep. Jim Banks of Indiana and Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio — citing "statements and actions" made by the pair that she felt would "impact the integrity of the committee." Both Banks and Jordan had publicly expressed concerns over the panel itself.

McCarthy called Pelosi's move "an egregious abuse of power" and pulled all of his picks from the panel. The two Republicans who Pelosi appointed — Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger — have paid a high political price f
The panel comprises seven Democrats and two Republicans all appointed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She previously rejected several GOP members originally selected for the panel by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy — Rep. Jim Banks of Indiana and Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio — citing "statements and actions" made by the pair that she felt would "impact the integrity of the committee." Both Banks and Jordan had publicly expressed concerns over the panel itself.

Democracy in action!

The three networks, CNN and possible other networks are dedicating 2 hours .....

US networks to air January 6 hearings – but Fox News sticks with Tucker Carlson​

Public hearings by House committee investigating Capitol attack will be broadcast live on all main TV networks except Fox News
The historic proceedings kick off at 8pm New York time, and in Watergate style will attract near-blanket live coverage on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and more. By contrast, the most-watched TV newschannel, Fox News, will stick with its primetime show, Tucker Carlson Tonight.
I have a gut feeling that Fox News will GAIN viewers and those airing the hearings collectively will LOSE viewers!
So please watch the hearings for a few minutes and I guarantee most Americans watching will be turning! Of all the gifts to the GOP this has to be the best! And the stupid MSM that did the following in 2016 i.e. donated 96% to Hillary spent the next 4 years
making the MOST negative Trump news, and then donated 90% to Biden are continuing their LOST cause!

View attachment 655518

I don't know why anyone would bother to watch the hearings. They've been telegraphing their "hearing" since its inception and it's all a foregone conclusion. They are just spending a couple of millions of taxpayer dollars to try to gin up support for the Democrats in the mid-terms because EVERYTHING they've touched has turned to dirt and animal waste.

I don't know why anyone would bother to watch the hearings. They've been telegraphing their "hearing" since its inception and it's all a foregone conclusion. They are just spending a couple of millions of taxpayer dollars to try to gin up support for the Democrats in the mid-terms because EVERYTHING they've touched has turned to dirt and animal waste.
100% agree with you and the proof in the pudding will be how many Fox viewers vs Network viewers.
According to Pew research in 2020
  • ABC 7,602,068
  • CBS 4,988,509
  • NBC 6,514,935 or
  • total of 19,105,512 viewers.
Be interesting to see what happens tomorrow night.

View attachment 655518
Thanks, but I don't watch any news anymore...my input is read only.

Actually I'm glad they are doing this because it will add millions of people to the votes for GOP as the general public IS NOT interested in this truly biased hearing. When the Speaker refused the minority leader's suggestions for GOP members and then she added RINOs Cheney and Kinzinger that certainly punctured any "objectivity"!

Viewership of Jan 6 Congressional hearings
  • Total 11,900,000 viewers of the 2 hour hearings.
  • Total 19,105,512 .normal viewership in 2020 when people were at home !
  • Fewer 7,205,512 viewers on Thursday or nearly 40% fewer viewers.
Jan6viewership.png

Viewership of Jan 6 Congressional hearings
  • Total 11,900,000 viewers of the 2 hour hearings.
  • Total 19,105,512 .normal viewership in 2020 when people were at home !
  • Fewer 7,205,512 viewers on Thursday or nearly 40% fewer viewers.
View attachment 656304
Fox News did not have it on. Nor has any of the programs so far today referred to it. It was a dog and pony show in which only the hardcore leftist Democrats and a few Rhino Republicans watched.

Fox News did not have it on. Nor has any of the programs so far today referred to it. It was a dog and pony show in which only the hardcore leftist Democrats and a few Rhino Republicans watched.
Fox did have it on without sound except for some relevant conversations. But it was split screen between
Tucker/Hannity and the other side of screen the hearings but silent.

ABC took the largest haul of viewers, earning 4.8 million of them, while NBC and CBS carried 3.5 million and 3.3 million, respectively.

On cable, MSNBC pulled in a whopping 4.1 million viewers during the hearings, nearly four times what the network averages on a typical weeknight.
That adds up to 15.7 million... not as the headline of this article:

Nearly 20M watched Jan. 6 hearing: Nielsen​

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO 06/10/22 03:14 PM ET

Where was the 20 million or oh wait... 15.7 IS nearly 20 million!

ABC took the largest haul of viewers, earning 4.8 million of them, while NBC and CBS carried 3.5 million and 3.3 million, respectively.

On cable, MSNBC pulled in a whopping 4.1 million viewers during the hearings, nearly four times what the network averages on a typical weeknight.
That adds up to 15.7 million... not as the headline of this article:

Nearly 20M watched Jan. 6 hearing: Nielsen​

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO 06/10/22 03:14 PM ET

Where was the 20 million or oh wait... 15.7 IS nearly 20 million!
Well, 15.7 is nearly 20 million. Just a tad off :oops8:
Most were waiting to see if Pelosi would say something about the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh. But, she showed her true colors. Now, that would have been an insurrection had an assassination of a Supreme Court Justice happened.

Yeah, I'll definitely be stopping by to see what's happening on Fox.

WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? The way you idiots talk about that station, you either watch it all the time to stay abreast of what the "enemy" is doing, or you NEVER watch it, have no idea what the network is really about and base all of your opinions on what your masters over at CNN and NBC tell you to think!

If you like propaganda designed to benefit the oligarchy, okay.
That's true.

There isn't a fuckin thing being broadcast or published in major media that isn't designed to manipulate opinion or distract from reality.

Fox is like those 3 guys in the chi-com gov't that are allowed to be "opposition", but not supposed to have any influence.

Forum List

Back