Anyone Using A Drone?

I got one for Christmas. Didn't bother with the instructions, just expected to figure it out as I went. The last pictures before the battery gave out looked like it was stuck in the top of a pine tree somewhere in the woods.

LOL, I went through three Phantom 3 Pro's in similar flights. I'm doing pretty good so far this year, haven't hit anything.

I think the trick is to stay above it all. LOL

A good quality drone with a good camera mounted on a gimbal gives a perspective like no other. My Dad was a WW2 Army war photographer, so I had an early start. I have boxes of cameras, prefering new Canon DSLR's, but last summer I popped for a Phantom 3 Pro Drone and never looked back. I don't use it for stills, although it will take 12Mp stills, I use it for aerial videos, like this one;

Very nice, I want one of these to check on the cows and horses from the house. :)

A good quality drone with a good camera mounted on a gimbal gives a perspective like no other. My Dad was a WW2 Army war photographer, so I had an early start. I have boxes of cameras, prefering new Canon DSLR's, but last summer I popped for a Phantom 3 Pro Drone and never looked back. I don't use it for stills, although it will take 12Mp stills, I use it for aerial videos, like this one;

Very nice, I want one of these to check on the cows and horses from the house. :)

A drone would be perfect for that.

Forum List

Back