Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

MLK was interested in prosperity and equality, not programs. The programs were started to segregate them, not to include them.

are you saying MLK did not support all the basic liberal programs of the 1960's????? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
MLK cared about opportunity and equality. Those are not Liberal programs. Find me a quote from King advocating for programs designed to keep you down. You can't. So far, you are in complete ownership of the ignorance with this debate.

Last edited:
LOl! Just ride around America if you need further proof of what I'm talking about. And open your eyes.

and am I looking to see where poor whites live???????? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance??
That answer makes no sense to anyone who understands critical thinking. You have been debating this topic too long, and there is no way to talk your way into any intelligent conclusion. All the bases have been covered and you have mounted no defense against them.
you will not learn if you run from questions. You would held in contempt of court i nthe real world. ONce again here are the questions:and am I looking to see where poor whites live???????? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance??
Poor whites live all over the country. Have you been to the hills of West Virginia and Kentucky? Have you been to the white slums of Baltimore? How about southern Ohio?

Alright boy, don't start running from this debate. Or do you need to report to fifth grade class tomorrow?

The policies have to be changed, and then white people have to understand the history that has led to this

yes the crippling liberal programs have to be changed and white and black people have to understand how damaging the 55 year history of liberal programs has been.
The same crippling liberal programs that created a black middle class? Son, you're just running your mouth with no clue about wtf you are saying. And before you spew the standard right wing garbage, understand the blacks had a 55.1 poverty rate before you liberal programs reduced it by 30 percentage points.

Let me show you a statement you fucking dunce cap:

"Today, whites tend to exaggerate how well and quickly they escaped from poverty.."

That was written in 1968 and today whites like you still do so.

We are looking at murder after murder of unarmed blacks

actually, of 44 murders of unarmed black men by cops last year only 9 were black. This is due to black privilege. Too complicated for you??

Moreover 9 dead in a year is a very trivial matter in the black community where that many get killed, in one city, by other blacks over a typical weekend. Way too complicated for you isn't it???
Look at your first sentence then understand why you are an idiot. Whites kill each other at the same rate. STFU.

Forum List

Back