Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

Besides, blacks fail the world over, so I have no idea why some seem to think America is an exception. I don't get it,

America was a huge huge exception where minorities and outcasts came to be treated fairly and to succeed, which they did. Blacks have been a notable exception only because they were targeted by the deadly and crippling liberal programs.
Cant believe you just said that on the anniversary of Black Wall Street being bombed by whites and burnt to the ground all because whites were jealous of Black success.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?
its happened many times,,,
How many is "many times" and do you have video of it?
at this point if you didnt know it there is no use showing you,,,
Sounds like a canned excuse to me. Lets make a deal. If you can show me say 10 cases where a white guy was killed and he wasnt doing anything and he was killed by Black cops then I will say you have a case.
theres a video right above my post,,,you ignoring it proves my point,,,
Thats just one video and they guy wasnt even killed by a Black cop.
so youre a racist,,,
WTF!! What makes you say that? :lol:
because you only care if a white cop shoots a black guy,,,the rest you dismiss,,,
How does that make me racist?
if you dont know I cant help you,,,
Did I miss something? What made you think you could help me?
never thought I could,,,youre a lost cause,,,
Then why did you say you could?
could what???
help me if I knew I was racist. That means you thought you could help me due to that conditional clause.

youre confusing trying to educate you with helping you,,,
You didnt say anything about education. You said help. Evidently youre the one thats confused.
you not knowing that getting information you asked for that you didnt have is called educating explains a lot,,,
If you meant educating you should have said that instead of help. You even pointed out that they meant two different things. :)

"youre confusing trying to educate you with helping you,,,"
I never said I was trying to help you,,,
But you did say you couldnt help me if... :)
yes,,,AND???
and that means you thought you could help me. :)
no it doesnt,,,
Yes actually it does. I cant help you if dont understand your own native tongue. See? That means I believe I can help you if you understood english.
no it doesnt,
I see what youre doing. You cant find anymore videos so youre trying to deflect. You going to show me those 10 videos I asked about?
why???
To prove the point you claimed you were trying to make.

" you ignoring it proves my point,,, "
why???
To prove your point.

If you cant thats ok. I knew you couldnt do it anyway but I was hoping I would be surprised.
so you want me to take time out of my day to provide you with proof of what is already common knowledge and backed up by statistics???
You aint got shit else to do and you claimed you wanted to prove a point. All I asked for was 10 videos. That shouldnt be hard to find.
how would you know what else I have to do???
I have this gift of being able to document patterns of people that catch my attention. You never have shit to do on Mon. :)

Besides, blacks fail the world over, so I have no idea why some seem to think America is an exception. I don't get it,

America was a huge huge exception where minorities and outcasts came to be treated fairly and to succeed, which they did. Blacks have been a notable exception only because they were targeted by the deadly and crippling liberal programs.
Cant believe you just said that on the anniversary of Black Wall Street being bombed by whites and burnt to the ground all because whites were jealous of Black success.
thats not why black wallstreet happened,,,

what you need is a good education,,,

That is why Black Wall Street happened. I should know. I was able to talk to one of the survivors.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That is why Black Wall Street happened. I should know. I was able to talk to one of the survivors.
so one person told you what they saw and you accept that as the overall reason,,,

no wonder youre a fucking idiot,,,

so one person told you what they saw and you accept that as the overall reason,,,

Combined with written accounts. Its always good to talk to someone who experienced it verbally though.

Combined with written accounts. Its always good to talk to someone who experienced it verbally though.
depends on what written accounts you read,,,and the person you ask,,,

I'm not saying it wasnt racist motivated but it wasnt about jealousy,,,

can you tell me about the tripping down the stairs???

I read the accounts of the Black people that were there or they were the descendants of the people that were there. White people always lie. Pretty sure their account would say they were about to be invaded by the Blacks and they were just fighting back. Kinda like how they claim that the ancient Egyptians were white. Fables and european mythology at its finest.

I read the accounts of the Black people that were there or they were the descendants of the people that were there. White people always lie. Pretty sure their account would say they were about to be invaded by the Blacks and they were just fighting back. Kinda like how they claim that the ancient Egyptians were white. Fables and european mythology at its finest.
do you even know how it started???

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?
its happened many times,,,
How many is "many times" and do you have video of it?
at this point if you didnt know it there is no use showing you,,,
Sounds like a canned excuse to me. Lets make a deal. If you can show me say 10 cases where a white guy was killed and he wasnt doing anything and he was killed by Black cops then I will say you have a case.
theres a video right above my post,,,you ignoring it proves my point,,,
Thats just one video and they guy wasnt even killed by a Black cop.
so youre a racist,,,
WTF!! What makes you say that? :lol:
because you only care if a white cop shoots a black guy,,,the rest you dismiss,,,
How does that make me racist?
if you dont know I cant help you,,,
Did I miss something? What made you think you could help me?
never thought I could,,,youre a lost cause,,,
Then why did you say you could?
could what???
help me if I knew I was racist. That means you thought you could help me due to that conditional clause.

youre confusing trying to educate you with helping you,,,
You didnt say anything about education. You said help. Evidently youre the one thats confused.
you not knowing that getting information you asked for that you didnt have is called educating explains a lot,,,
If you meant educating you should have said that instead of help. You even pointed out that they meant two different things. :)

"youre confusing trying to educate you with helping you,,,"
I never said I was trying to help you,,,
But you did say you couldnt help me if... :)
yes,,,AND???
and that means you thought you could help me. :)
no it doesnt,,,
Yes actually it does. I cant help you if dont understand your own native tongue. See? That means I believe I can help you if you understood english.
no it doesnt,
I see what youre doing. You cant find anymore videos so youre trying to deflect. You going to show me those 10 videos I asked about?

This conversation has been hilarious, btw. Thank you both, and carry on.

Why wouldnt I?

I don’t condone the rioting, but you simplifying this down to one incident is just stupid and shows you have no concept of what is going on. Floyd’s death is part of a pattern of behavior by the police against black people. These people are fed up and don’t believe peaceful protest can make any real institutional change. Rioting gets their point across for better or for worse.
Rioting gets their point across? What point is that, Billy? That every chance they get they loot and burn their neighborhood?

There is no "pattern of behavior" by the Police! That's a bullshit narrative. Floyd wasn't killed because he was some innocent waif set upon by racist police officers. He was a career criminal passing counterfeit money, who had the cops called on him by the store owner he was committing a crime against! We're expected to view him as put upon? Who was it that forced him to get up that morning and leave the house to commit a crime? The Police? The store owner?

Here's the bottom line, Kiddies! When you commit crimes you put YOURSELF in a situation where people with guns come to deal with you! You put YOURSELF in a situation where bad things can happen to you!

I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of seeing it on the news. I'm sick of seeing it in the paper. I'm sick of seeing it argued about here.
If you were so sick you would do something other than complain. You would be effecting change in your white comrades. so they would stop being racists.

Why wouldnt I?
anddddd???

You gonna tell us who here today owns a slave or will you babble like a moron?

I don’t condone the rioting, but you simplifying this down to one incident is just stupid and shows you have no concept of what is going on. Floyd’s death is part of a pattern of behavior by the police against black people. These people are fed up and don’t believe peaceful protest can make any real institutional change. Rioting gets their point across for better or for worse.
Rioting gets their point across? What point is that, Billy? That every chance they get they loot and burn their neighborhood?

There is no "pattern of behavior" by the Police! That's a bullshit narrative. Floyd wasn't killed because he was some innocent waif set upon by racist police officers. He was a career criminal passing counterfeit money, who had the cops called on him by the store owner he was committing a crime against! We're expected to view him as put upon? Who was it that forced him to get up that morning and leave the house to commit a crime? The Police? The store owner?

Here's the bottom line, Kiddies! When you commit crimes you put YOURSELF in a situation where people with guns come to deal with you! You put YOURSELF in a situation where bad things can happen to you!

I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of seeing it on the news. I'm sick of seeing it in the paper. I'm sick of seeing it argued about here.
If you were so sick you would do something other than complain. You would be effecting change in your white comrades. so they would stop being racists.
You can work on your own racisim

Bass ass wards. The ancient Egyptians were black and they enslaved the Jewish people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back