Anyone remember when "racism" was real?

The ultra right did the same thing back in the 50's calling anyone they didn't approve of as "communists" under MacCarthy.
Yes, and now the Trumpsters are doing it again. Just look at dang near any thread on USMB. Weird.

As far as racism goes, who knows what happened to it?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
hahahhahahahahahah
your list is silly --doesn't prove crap hahahhahahah
it proves you really don't have any proof of white racism
Do you consider yourself a racist Harmonica? Why or why not?
for stating facts????!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The ultra right did the same thing back in the 50's calling anyone they didn't approve of as "communists" under MacCarthy.
Yes, and now the Trumpsters are doing it again. Just look at dang near any thread on USMB. Weird.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
hahahhahahahahahah

So, what DOES it prove? That a lengthy list of individuals here,(you included) "are not racist, but just SAY things that are"?

SMGDH
It's actually direct evidence which makes it even more mind boggling that they just keep piling it on.

God forbid any of them ever find themselves in a situation where they're being accused of some crime motivated by racism. The proof of what they think and believe is right here.

Not to speak for MaryL but, I think people being accused of racism without cause is precisely one of the things she's talking about.

I myself have been accused in the past of racism by one of the posters in this discussion without cause. Why? Because I'm white. This would fall under "crime motivated by race". "Sin" might be the better word to use here but I think you get my meaning.

Another poster here says (also in this discussion) that most whites are racist. Being white, I know this is patently false. What motivates this idea? Well, you tell me.
..the R word means nothing now because they have used it for so much crap..we laugh when a white is accused of racism

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The word has lost all meaning.

Um...the current BLACK Denver mayor and Colorado state reps step way outside of their actual preview. "They" declare "racism" a huge health issue despite the fact there's isn't a shred of evidence. And WE, the PEOPLE, didn't get to approve of it, they (the Democrats) just unilaterally mandated it.
Wait A red hot minute here. Lets see here, maybe I missed a civics lesson. We, the majority, WE the consistency our Democratic fuckwits are supposed to represent US and what WE want, not tiny minority of loudmouths

We arent thats
For God's sakes how many times do we have to explain the difference between PERSONAL and SYSTEMIC Racism. Yes there are Racists walking around today of ALL COLORS. No there is no SYSTEMIC Racism. You have polices that protect bad police officers from being fired. That is a union issue not a systemic Racism issue.
99.999% of the time, police problems have nothing to do with race
Pretty sure thats true of the white population. When you turn Black and live in a police state let me know. Otherwise you dont know what youre talking about.

we are done being lectured. you have 50 plus years of that. it is done.
I wasnt lecturing you. I was just stating facts. If you dont like it then dont read my posts.

it was a general statement. we are done being lectured. you have had 50 plus years, where we were happy to stand there, and just listen to your shit, like it had some sort of weight.

now, it is our turn. time for you to do some listening.
There are no "turns" here, bubba. This isn't the wheel of fortune. We could coexist, but NO, BLM and black activists make this about dominance instead. Blacks don't drive constuctive positive things in American society. Now they want to destroy us, because they fail to thrive and adapt. Noticing that is not "racism". No, its just hard as nails realism. Get over it.
" We could coexist "

Not true. As long as the whites that are frightened by Black power are in charge and intent on keeping Black people from simply existing then there will be no coexistence. There may be some whites that will get a pass but its going to be bad for the majority of whites. I understand its all based on fear. I get it. Napolean himself understood this fact.
Blacks murder each other in huge numbers. White cops or AHHEM "racism" are literally the least of the black communities problem. Literally.

Whites murder, rape, vandalize, batter, embezzle and almost every other crime way more than anyone else. White racism is our number 1 problem. Literally.
Nonsense. Hatred has twisted your mind. You must be a very unhappy person. I feel sorry for you.
You couldn't be further from the truth.
....OBVIOUSLY the blacks are ''upset'''--to say the least
..and since it cannot be because of police brutality or racism [ since those are not problems ] it must be because they hate whites/cops/America -for not reason
The black people that you regularly converse with on U.S. Message Board are not "upset". That's more descriptive of the white males who claim erroneously that they are the most discriminated against group in the country.

I know this will be hard for you all to understand but black people who are unhappy, upset or hurt by racism would not be able to tolerate the cesspool that the white racists of this site created. No one in their right mind would come to this site and expose themselves daily to the kind of vitriol, hatred and pure ignorance that is displayed daily here if they were that wounded.

I figured out a long time ago why you all don't like the black posters on the site and almost 100% of them are due to a white supramacists mind set. Much like the latin phrase 'quoniam res ipsa loquitur' means 'the thing speaks for itself' your words belie your claims of not being racist and that you all believe that you can say and do whatever you want and no one can do anything about it. Whether you believe it or not, just because you conduct your violations via the internet doesn't shield you from our laws, in fact it expands the legal reach in the sense that jurisdiction can be claimed in either the state where the communication originated or where it was received or first read whereas if you were doing this in real life, jurisdiction would be restrict to the state where you and your target were in the same location.

I know you won't be able to resist but maybe stop hitting the hornet's nest and display some of the decorum you exhibit when you're not talking to the black people on this site or when speaking to your own group. That's only one of the ways I know your behavior with us is intentional.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

So, what DOES it prove? That a lengthy list of individuals here,(you included) "are not racist, but just SAY things that are"?

SMGDH
It's actually direct evidence which makes it even more mind boggling that they just keep piling it on.

God forbid any of them ever find themselves in a situation where they're being accused of some crime motivated by racism. The proof of what they think and believe is right here.

Not to speak for MaryL but, I think people being accused of racism without cause is precisely one of the things she's talking about.
And that is exactly why I asked her if she wanted to learn something or if she only wanted to bitch because I was more than happy to explain things to her. Not saying that my explanation would change her mind, but at least she could understand why something that begins as "a charge" of racism is determined to be actual racism or unfounded. And for the record, just because something is deemed unfounded does not mean that there was no racism, it just means that the invetigating entity didn't/couldn't/didn't want to find enough evidence to support the charge.

Actually the same is true for our criminal justice system. An acquittal does not mean that the person did not commit the crime, it merely means that the government was unable to prove it's case, due to lack of evidence or other reasons.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah
My degree is in a STEM field. What field is your degree in? (see I can answer a question with a question too)

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah
My degree is in a STEM field. What field is your degree in? (see I can answer a question with a question too)

He will sidestep that question.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

SMGDH

And that is exactly why I asked her if she wanted to learn something or if she only wanted to bitch because I was more than happy to explain things to her. Not saying that my explanation would change her mind, but at least she could understand why something that begins as "a charge" of racism is determined to be actual racism or unfounded. And for the record, just because something is deemed unfounded does not mean that there was no racism, it just means that the invetigating entity didn't/couldn't/didn't want to find enough evidence to support the charge.

Actually the same is true for our criminal justice system. An acquittal does not mean that the person did not commit the crime, it merely means that the government was unable to prove it's case, due to lack of evidence or other reasons.

You're not wrong about that. But the premise of the OP is that the accusations of racism have become a hailstorm to the extent that far too many are frivolous and specious. As I said already, the word itself has lost all meaning.

The crusade against racism has become a parody of itself and can no longer be taken seriously. For myself, first and foremost, I have to defend my honor and my character. I have neither the energy nor the inclination to fight a war on two fronts. I can't fight a war on racism against blacks while at the same time being viewed as inherently racist by many of those same blacks. Or many of the whites for that matter.

In the last few years I have suddenly found myself in the unenviable position of not only having to defend my personal character, but also my "whiteness" (whatever the hell that means). Some would have me believe that after fifty six years of carefully crafting and sculpting my moral character (which includes tolerance, understanding and acceptance of all races and cultures) that I was morally lacking the whole time because of my skin color. Imagine my surprise.

So whether MaryL chooses to listen and learn or just bitch, the premise is valid.

Mac the hypocrite along with every single pathetic left wing hypocrite have ZERO PROBLEM with me calling white trash, white trash, redneck or cracker.

Which there are. I have dealt with redneck losers. In fact almost had to do prison time 25 years ago cause I sent a redneck to the hospital with two broken arms cause I saw him picking on, bullying and beating up my friend who just so happened to be a Native American. Belonged to the Miccosukee Tribe. He was a proud guy, but weak. Very good person and I loved talking to him. Coming out of a casino where he worked he was held to the ground by a pathetic shit kicking redneck piece of shit. I beat his ass badly and I was arrested. Witnesses on my behalf helped me, or else I was going to do time.

All of that is to say this. There is a such thing as rednecks or white trash, who fall right into their stereotype and the entire hypocritical left have ZERO PROBLEM agreeing to that.

That is the same thing with blacks and what is more is every pathetic stupid ass patronizing racist left wing snowflake know it.

Go ahead and deny it. I can tell you this, that most blacks agree with me. They know I am right and just like me not having a problem calling a redneck the rednecks they are, I have no problem for calling out the equal of any race.

Then again it is far more difficult going through life not being a fucking hypocrite. The fact that every left wing loser is on the PC side of EVERY ISSUE is proof of what hypocrites they all are.

Go ahead and keep posting my posts Mac. I stand behind them loser. Then again my hypocrisy only extends so far where you have ZERO CONTROL OVER YOUR HYPOCRISY.

Last edited:
I do. Now? It's just a empty accusation by leftist creeps as a tool to shut down debate. By lefties/BLM that want to demonize whites or anyone that disagrees with them.
But the McCarthyist right didn't riot and destroy stuff and take over parts of our cities as a form of blackmail. Nope, this is an example of how SHIT the BLM/democrats are.

It's is an example that absolutely nothing has changed.

I do. Now? It's just a empty accusation by leftist creeps as a tool to shut down debate. By lefties/BLM that want to demonize whites or anyone that disagrees with them.
But the McCarthyist right didn't riot and destroy stuff and take over parts of our cities as a form of blackmail. Nope, this is an example of how SHIT the BLM/democrats are.

Now simply a DNC talking point.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah
1. very hard to believe you have a degree....blacks only 13% of the population....graduate high school at lower rates = less qualified for college = and they graduate that at lower rates
AND a good percentage are criminals--so very, very few are college material...very, very few go to college
...maybe you are like racist Gates and have a ''''degree''' [hahahhaha] in African Americans Studies ??!! hahahahahahhahahaha
..or maybe you are a black athlete that didn't graduate high school, but colleges want them for sports...so they '''graduate'' in really stupid subjects

2. prove you have a degree in Stem blah blah blah or whatever

3. now--I'm perplexed as to why you think I'm racist--???!!!!
..blacks have not evolved as thoroughly as whites---now, remember, I said thoroughly.....now, I'm not saying they are not human --although some are not --like the black who beat 2 whites to death with a bat, then beat a white woman--he's obviously undeniably not human......
...blacks commit murder/rape/etc at much higher rates....???!!! IMPULSE control problems/etc

..now all of this is generally speaking , of course .

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah
1. very hard to believe you have a degree....blacks only 13% of the population....graduate high school at lower rates = less qualified for college = and they graduate that at lower rates
AND a good percentage are criminals--so very, very few are college material...very, very few go to college
...maybe you are like racist Gates and have a ''''degree''' [hahahhaha] in African Americans Studies ??!! hahahahahahhahahaha
..or maybe you are a black athlete that didn't graduate high school, but colleges want them for sports...so they '''graduate'' in really stupid subjects

..blacks have not evolved as thoroughly as whites---now, remember, I said thoroughly.....now, I'm not saying they are not human --although some are not --like the black who beat 2 whites to death with a bat, then beat a white woman--he's obviously undeniably not human......
...blacks commit murder/rape/etc at much higher rates....???!!! IMPULSE control problems/etc

Don't forget that many Blacks are also given degrees based upon some stupid racist Affirmative Action program. Meaning they get a degree but didn't learn anything.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

Don't forget that many Blacks are also given degrees based upon some stupid racist Affirmative Action program. Meaning they get a degree but didn't learn anything.
they screw over more qualified white students all the time
etc many links

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

Okay, I know I'm going to regret asking this, but out of purely morbid curiosity:

While both ends (it used to be only the Regressive Left, now the Trumpsters are doing it too) spray the word "racist" around like water, the actual definition of the term is the belief that another race is actually inferior.

So when you say "blacks have not evolved as thoroughly as whites", precisely how is that not a statement of superiority, and how does that not perfectly fit the actual definition of "racism"?

Okay, I'm sitting down, I'm holding on, go ahead.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

Okay, I know I'm going to regret asking this, but out of purely morbid curiosity:

While both ends (it used to be only the Regressive Left, now the Trumpsters are doing it too) spray the word "racist" around like water, the actual definition of the term is the belief that another race is actually inferior.

So when you say "blacks have not evolved as thoroughly as whites", precisely how is that not a statement of superiority, and how does that not perfectly fit the actual definition of "racism"?

gig

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

gig
:confused-84:

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

Flash can verify it
hahahhahahahahah

New Topics

Forum List

Back