Anyone remember when "racism" was real?

Of course I do. They arent racists. (his half white kids and his white woamn he had them with)
Who told you I condemn all whites? Sounds like you got super emotional and your brain couldnt read what I actually said. :lol:

They aren't racist?
So you failed there too?
Correct they arent racist.

I succeeded. They understand the destructive nature of white racism and work against it.

Sorry, your credibility dropped to zero when you chose a WHITE woman to have kids with yet rant on about how WHITES are racist (without qualifiying it as "SOME")

You lost this one bubba :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

According to King Samir Shabazz....you are a filthy traitor to your race.

King Samir Shabazz for the New Black panther party

Extremism, Terrorism & Bigotry
King Samir Shabazz: Bomb White Churches and Kill White Babies
  • August 24, 2012
In an August 13 New Black Panther Party online radio broadcast, the group’s National Field Marshal from Philadelphia King Samir Shabazz, went off on an vicious tirade about bombing white churches and killing white babies.
samir-shabazz-black-panther-adl

Samir Shabazz
If Blacks want to be free, Shabazz explained, “you’re going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three seconds ago. You’re going to have to go into the God damn nursery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nursery and just kill everything white in sight that ain’t right.”
Later in his rant, Shabazz describes how white churches are also a legitimate target: “We gonna need preachers going into the cracker churches throwing hand grenades on early Sunday morning when the cracker got his hands up, ‘please white Jesus!’ Well we gonna throw a bomb in that God damn church, burn up the cracker, burn up the cracker Jesus, and burn up some cracker white supremacy.”
In typical Shabazz fashion, he also described in detail how he would like to go into New Jersey and Pennsylvania suburbs to “drag some of these god damn rusty dusty ass crackers out of their homes, skin their asses alive, hang their asses up by some damn rope in some trees, drag them up and down the streets by God damn trucks, sick the pit bulls on them, pour acid on their asses, dump them in a God damn river, bring them back up, bust them in the head with a rock.”
Shabazz also discussed the need for AK-47s, M16s, grenade launchers, and other weapons for a NBPP military.
Whites actually did bomb a Black church and kill black children.

A Few. And they were just as insane as your idol here

If you think that JUSTIFIES Samir Shabazz.....you are criminally insane
So you point out someone talking about doing something and neglect to mention the countless whites who actually did things like bomb Black churches and rape Black children? Go take your silly ass elsewhere with that bullshit.

Every white fucker who did that is even worse.

But difference is Whites stopped doing that. blacks like you are trying to go back to those days.
And you don't condemn it.

Go take your silly ass elsewhere with that bullshit.
Whites didnt stop doing that. They just declared a war on crime, passed some laws, and gave that responsibility to the cops.

SOME whites, you retard. NT ALL WHITES are racist like you
Most whites you retard. Most whites are racist unless youre claiming that they have suddenly changed after centuries of behavior showing otherwise.

If most whites were racist, you'd still be fetching water and picking cotton fool
Most whites are racist but they know not to fuck with me.

They don't need to ....you fuck with yourself quite well
You claimed I would be fetching water and picking cotton. That isnt happening and most whites are racist.

I've met plenty racist blacks like you. NOT ONE would I consider intelligent.

You go ahead and spend your life hating.......see what good comes of it.

How much are you gonna hate your mixed half white grand children or cousins etc when people in your family
marry whites? You gonna kill all their babies too?
"How much are you gonna hate your mixed half white grand children or cousins etc when people in your family
marry whites? You gonna kill all their babies too? "

Hey retard. My oldest daughter is half white, I have a white god daughter, and there are other whites in my family. Damn your stupid. :lol:

And you love them as much as anyone else in your family?

How can you condemn ALL whites, when your oldest daughter is half white.
Also, as much as you call ALL whites racist, I guess you found at least ONE who wasn't.

Imagine that.
Seems you like whites a bit more than you wanted to say. Oops
Of course I do. They arent racists.

Who told you I condemn all whites? Sounds like you got super emotional and your brain couldnt read what I actually said. :lol:

I dont see the word "all" in there. Did you forget what you claimed? Here let me remind you.

"How can you condemn ALL whites, when your oldest daughter is half white."

Sorry, your credibility dropped to zero when you chose a WHITE woman to have kids with yet rant on about how WHITES are racist (without qualifiying it as "SOME")

My credibility? I dont care about your belief in my credibility. Youre a scrub. :lol:

I didnt choose to have a child with a white woman. None of my children were planned.

Claiming victory when you obviously reacted emotionally and look like a fool is just an attempt to save face. Sorry but its not working for you. :)

I dont care what King Shabazz thinks.

• August 24, 2012
In an August 13 New Black Panther Party online radio broadcast, the group’s National Field Marshal from Philadelphia King Samir Shabazz, went off on an vicious tirade about bombing white churches and killing white babies.

Samir Shabazz
If Blacks want to be free, Shabazz explained, “you’re going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three seconds ago. You’re going to have to go into the God damn nursery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nursery and just kill everything white in sight that ain’t right.”
Later in his rant, Shabazz describes how white churches are also a legitimate target: “We gonna need preachers going into the cracker churches throwing hand grenades on early Sunday morning when the cracker got his hands up, ‘please white Jesus!’ Well we gonna throw a bomb in that God damn church, burn up the cracker, burn up the cracker Jesus, and burn up some cracker white supremacy.”
In typical Shabazz fashion, he also described in detail how he would like to go into New Jersey and Pennsylvania suburbs to “drag some of these god damn rusty dusty ass crackers out of their homes, skin their asses alive, hang their asses up by some damn rope in some trees, drag them up and down the streets by God damn trucks, sick the pit bulls on them, pour acid on their asses, dump them in a God damn river, bring them back up, bust them in the head with a rock.”
Shabazz also discussed the need for AK-47s, M16s, grenade launchers, and other weapons for a NBPP military.

So you point out someone talking about doing something and neglect to mention the countless whites who actually did things like bomb Black churches and rape Black children? Go take your silly ass elsewhere with that bullshit.

But difference is Whites stopped doing that. blacks like you are trying to go back to those days.

Whites didnt stop doing that. They just declared a war on crime, passed some laws, and gave that responsibility to the cops.

Most whites you retard. Most whites are racist unless youre claiming that they have suddenly changed after centuries of behavior showing otherwise.

If most whites were racist, you'd still be fetching water and picking cotton fool

You claimed I would be fetching water and picking cotton. That isnt happening and most whites are racist.

How much are you gonna hate your mixed half white grand children or cousins etc when people in your family
"How much are you gonna hate your mixed half white grand children or cousins etc when people in your family

Hey retard. My oldest daughter is half white, I have a white god daughter, and there are other whites in my family. Damn your stupid. :lol:

Also, as much as you call ALL whites racist, I guess you found at least ONE who wasn't.

Imagine that.

I dont see the word "all" in there. Did you forget what you claimed? Here let me remind you.

My credibility? I dont care about your belief in my credibility. Youre a scrub. :lol:

I didnt choose to have a child with a white woman. None of my children were planned.

Claiming victory when you obviously reacted emotionally and look like a fool is just an attempt to save face. Sorry but its not working for you. :)

Why didn't you just admit up front you love White people? Would have saved a lot of typing.

• August 24, 2012

Samir Shabazz

Imagine that.

Why didn't you just admit up front you love White people? Would have saved a lot of typing.
I dont love most white people. I am ambivalent towards most of them and consider them capable of doing wrong. Its amusing to see you attempting to cover up for your assumptions. :)

• August 24, 2012

Samir Shabazz

Imagine that.

I dont love most white people. I am ambivalent towards most of them and consider them capable of doing wrong. Its amusing to see you attempting to cover up for your assumptions. :)

• August 24, 2012

Samir Shabazz

Imagine that.

Its ok. I know youre struggling with that ass whooping you just took. You dont have to keep repeating the same post. That lets me know you know you lost. :)

• August 24, 2012

Samir Shabazz

Imagine that.

Its ok. I know youre struggling with that ass whooping you just took. You dont have to keep repeating the same post. That lets me know you know you lost. :)

Because I vote for Trump, the liberals aren't so tolerant of MY opinion, they are intolerant frauds. If I was sexual predator canibal that identified as X gender vegan that loves a dalliance in consuming human flesh, I would vote for Democrats.

Because I vote for Trump, the liberals aren't so tolerant of MY opinion, they are intolerant frauds. If I was sexual predator canibal that identified as X gender vegan that loves a dalliance in consuming human flesh, I would vote for Democrats.

Just know that there are a lot of very conservative, God fearing, 2nd Amendment supporting Vegans.

Vegan is NOT the same as Soy Boy snowflake.

I do. Now? It's just a empty accusation by leftist creeps as a tool to shut down debate. By lefties/BLM that want to demonize whites or anyone that disagrees with them.
The ultra right did the same thing back in the 50's calling anyone they didn't approve of as "communists" under MacCarthy.
But the McCarthyist right didn't riot and destroy stuff and take over parts of our cities as a form of blackmail. Nope, this is an example of how SHIT the BLM/democrats are.
You know MaryL simply by the nature of your comments it's apparent that you don't understand what constitutes racism. It's so much more than someone calling a black person the N-word.

Do you actually want to learn something or do you just want to bitch?

The ultra right did the same thing back in the 50's calling anyone they didn't approve of as "communists" under MacCarthy.
Yes, and now the Trumpsters are doing it again. Just look at dang near any thread on USMB. Weird.

As far as racism goes, who knows what happened to it?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
hahahhahahahahahah
your list is silly --doesn't prove crap hahahhahahah
it proves you really don't have any proof of white racism
Do you consider yourself a racist Harmonica? Why or why not?

Yes, and now the Trumpsters are doing it again. Just look at dang near any thread on USMB. Weird.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
hahahhahahahahahah

So, what DOES it prove? That a lengthy list of individuals here,(you included) "are not racist, but just SAY things that are"?

SMGDH
It's actually direct evidence which makes it even more mind boggling that they just keep piling it on.

God forbid any of them ever find themselves in a situation where they're being accused of some crime motivated by racism. The proof of what they think and believe is right here.

I strongly support reparations. Yep. First step to claiming reparations would be All Those those that claim it, first accept to renounce their citizenship in perpetuity and promise never to sue ever again. But They get $10k and a one way ticket to the country of their choice and promise never to ever come back under penalty. Ever.
And this is why you aren't in charge of anything.

Lets see here, let me search the old memory banks again. Asians. Slavs. Even we anglophobe Irish scum eventually learned to acclimate to American culture. But not poor blacks though. NOW they think being an asshole jerkoff creep is a "culture" and they merit some respect. They really think that. OH! And not liking their level of depravity is...(drum roll please) RACISM!
It's really way more simple than you're making it. None of those people you listed are members of the black race, you know the race that the white supremacist tagged as the most inferior race on the planet? Surely you haven't forgotten your history?

We arent thats
For God's sakes how many times do we have to explain the difference between PERSONAL and SYSTEMIC Racism. Yes there are Racists walking around today of ALL COLORS. No there is no SYSTEMIC Racism. You have polices that protect bad police officers from being fired. That is a union issue not a systemic Racism issue.
99.999% of the time, police problems have nothing to do with race
Pretty sure thats true of the white population. When you turn Black and live in a police state let me know. Otherwise you dont know what youre talking about.

we are done being lectured. you have 50 plus years of that. it is done.
I wasnt lecturing you. I was just stating facts. If you dont like it then dont read my posts.

it was a general statement. we are done being lectured. you have had 50 plus years, where we were happy to stand there, and just listen to your shit, like it had some sort of weight.

now, it is our turn. time for you to do some listening.
There are no "turns" here, bubba. This isn't the wheel of fortune. We could coexist, but NO, BLM and black activists make this about dominance instead. Blacks don't drive constuctive positive things in American society. Now they want to destroy us, because they fail to thrive and adapt. Noticing that is not "racism". No, its just hard as nails realism. Get over it.
" We could coexist "

Not true. As long as the whites that are frightened by Black power are in charge and intent on keeping Black people from simply existing then there will be no coexistence. There may be some whites that will get a pass but its going to be bad for the majority of whites. I understand its all based on fear. I get it. Napolean himself understood this fact.
Blacks murder each other in huge numbers. White cops or AHHEM "racism" are literally the least of the black communities problem. Literally.

Whites murder, rape, vandalize, batter, embezzle and almost every other crime way more than anyone else. White racism is our number 1 problem. Literally.
Nonsense. Hatred has twisted your mind. You must be a very unhappy person. I feel sorry for you.
You couldn't be further from the truth.

If you actually think that's a "political party" thing, maybe it's your intellect -- or lack thereof -- that makes them intolerant.

We arent thats
For God's sakes how many times do we have to explain the difference between PERSONAL and SYSTEMIC Racism. Yes there are Racists walking around today of ALL COLORS. No there is no SYSTEMIC Racism. You have polices that protect bad police officers from being fired. That is a union issue not a systemic Racism issue.
99.999% of the time, police problems have nothing to do with race
Pretty sure thats true of the white population. When you turn Black and live in a police state let me know. Otherwise you dont know what youre talking about.

we are done being lectured. you have 50 plus years of that. it is done.
I wasnt lecturing you. I was just stating facts. If you dont like it then dont read my posts.

it was a general statement. we are done being lectured. you have had 50 plus years, where we were happy to stand there, and just listen to your shit, like it had some sort of weight.

now, it is our turn. time for you to do some listening.
There are no "turns" here, bubba. This isn't the wheel of fortune. We could coexist, but NO, BLM and black activists make this about dominance instead. Blacks don't drive constuctive positive things in American society. Now they want to destroy us, because they fail to thrive and adapt. Noticing that is not "racism". No, its just hard as nails realism. Get over it.
" We could coexist "

Not true. As long as the whites that are frightened by Black power are in charge and intent on keeping Black people from simply existing then there will be no coexistence. There may be some whites that will get a pass but its going to be bad for the majority of whites. I understand its all based on fear. I get it. Napolean himself understood this fact.
Blacks murder each other in huge numbers. White cops or AHHEM "racism" are literally the least of the black communities problem. Literally.

Whites murder, rape, vandalize, batter, embezzle and almost every other crime way more than anyone else. White racism is our number 1 problem. Literally.
Nonsense. Hatred has twisted your mind. You must be a very unhappy person. I feel sorry for you.
You couldn't be further from the truth.
....OBVIOUSLY the blacks are ''upset'''--to say the least
..and since it cannot be because of police brutality or racism [ since those are not problems ] it must be because they hate whites/cops/America -for not reason

blacks are more racist than whites
Only whites can practice racism. everything else is just prejudice.

Racism is just a form of prejudice that targets a specific racial group. It is simply prejudging a group on race just like anti-Semitism prejudges Jews; sexism prejudges women (usually); homophobia prejudges gays, etc., etc.

From Webster's:
1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits or capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
2: Racial prejudice or discrimination.

You don't get to redefine the word just because you think whites are the most guilty of it.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

So, what DOES it prove? That a lengthy list of individuals here,(you included) "are not racist, but just SAY things that are"?

SMGDH
It's actually direct evidence which makes it even more mind boggling that they just keep piling it on.

God forbid any of them ever find themselves in a situation where they're being accused of some crime motivated by racism. The proof of what they think and believe is right here.

Not to speak for MaryL but, I think people being accused of racism without cause is precisely one of the things she's talking about.

I myself have been accused in the past of racism by one of the posters in this discussion without cause. Why? Because I'm white. This would fall under "crime motivated by race". "Sin" might be the better word to use here but I think you get my meaning.

Another poster here says (also in this discussion) that most whites are racist. Being white, I know this is patently false. What motivates this idea? Knowing as you probably do as I do that this is false, you tell me.

Last edited:

Engage me and die, n'gr.
hahahhahahahahahah

SMGDH

Not to speak for MaryL but, I think people being accused of racism without cause is precisely one of the things she's talking about.

I myself have been accused in the past of racism by one of the posters in this discussion without cause. Why? Because I'm white. This would fall under "crime motivated by race". "Sin" might be the better word to use here but I think you get my meaning.

Another poster here says (also in this discussion) that most whites are racist. Being white, I know this is patently false. What motivates this idea? Well, you tell me.
..the R word means nothing now because they have used it for so much crap..we laugh when a white is accused of racism

Forum List

Back