Anyone on the USMB from Pennsylvania? Any other battleground states? What’s the tone like there?

I am in Florida, and the swell in Trump signs in yards and seeing people at rallies and people giving you a thumbs up when you wear a Trump shirt is palpable since he recovered from the CHINESE VIRUS.

Any feedback from our fellow PA posters or any other battleground states?

I am from Pennsylvania and live part-time in Maryland, thus retaining my PA citizenship. I voted in person in York, PA last Monday. After a two hour wait I was informed that there was technically no in-person voting this time around, so I filled out my ballot on a clipboard while waiting in line and then handed it to some dork in a little room in a basement. As for the state of the situation, speaking to morale? On my regular 35 mile drive from the MD line to York I see nothing but TRUMP-PENCE signs until one reaches Market Street. Then one sees a random BIDEN sign, until one emerges back into the country above Mount Zion. Then it's all TRUMP again, baby.

I am in Central Florida, I-4 Corridor.

You see hundreds of Trump signs and only a few Biden signs.

The Democrats show up and get anywhere from a dozen to a couple of hundred at a rally, like Obama in Orlando today. Trump gets thousands.

I think Trump will win comfortably here in Florida. A greater margin than in 2016.

I am in Florida, and the swell in Trump signs in yards and seeing people at rallies and people giving you a thumbs up when you wear a Trump shirt is palpable since he recovered from the CHINESE VIRUS.

I'm in one of the must have (hard blue) swing states and was out the other day and signs were 6:1 for Trump.

You are asking people in a message board whose membership is about 85% conservative what's the tone in a very important state.
Makes sense.

Wiscy here neck and neck slight edge to biden on yard signs. This election is going to be close. I mock both candidates big time people don't like it. Too bad they can't do a thing.

You are asking people in a message board whose membership is about 85% conservative what's the tone in a very important state.
Makes sense.
The reason he asks conservatives is because they won't lie like you do.

Makes sense.
I was on a very liberal leaning forum where the same kind of question was asked, and even the liberals had to admit there was more Trump signs.

I am in the keystone state. What this will most likely boil down to here in PA. We have 67 counties, 5 make up the Philly area which will be for Biden, so its the 5 Philly area counties vs the other 62. Yes there is Biden support within the other 62 counties and some Trump support inside the Philly area, but in an overall macro sense that is what we are looking at.

I voted today, and I threw a big-ass Trump flag on my old stand-out truck to do so, you can't miss em. One reason I did this is my neighborhood has been invaded by Californians, they're all snowflakes and snooty, they're sporting Biden signs. So the flag adds tension into their lives, you should see, you'd think I juggle cats, but these are snowflakes mind you, it's not an over-used term.

Here are the reactions I rec'd to the flag.

1. Core traditional good people thumbs up, honk and that. These are generally white people, there aren't many blacks here. Some smart-ass asked if I was supporting Trump this year :auiqs.jpg:

2. Single fat women give the look they've just aged five years. Wholly shit have Democrats preyed on them successfully. The more emotional you are the more chance you're Democrat, who'd have guessed it?

3. Guy on main street yelled boo! Definitely a Ca. transplant. It was so important to him he let his gal walk 30 feet ahead down main street. He's late 50s maybe, looks 60s because he's always high and/or drunk. Anyway, she's yelling at him, he's yelling at me, I laughed and that upset the poor fellow.

4. Vehicles packed with young shady Mexicans - More than a few, they don't like the flag at all. They give the look of evil as opposed they've been mentally assaulted.

5. Young people 50/50 IMO, it's hard to tell, I wasn't looking for reactions.

6. I stopped at Mcdonalds, a couple of old MEGA guys parked nearby. They used to meet inside for daily companionship. Now they park outside on lawn chairs, eat lunch and shoot the shit. Vietnam vets and that.

Last edited:
I voted today, and I threw a big-ass Trump flag on my old stand-out truck to do so, you can't miss em. One reason I did this is my neighborhood has been invaded by Californians, they're all snowflakes and snooty, they're sporting Biden signs. So the flag adds tension into their lives, you should see, you'd think I juggle cats, but these are snowflakes mind you, it's not an over-used term.

Here are the reactions I rec'd.

1. Core traditional good people thumbs up, honk and that. These are generally white people, there aren't many blacks here. Some smart-ass asked if I was supporting Trump this year :auiqs.jpg:

2. Single fat women give the look they've just aged five years. Wholly shit have Democrats preyed on them successfully. The more emotional you are the more chance you're Democrat, who'd have guessed it?

3. Guy on main street yelled boo! Definitely a Ca. transplant. It was so important to him he let his gal walk 30 feet ahead down main street. He's late 50s maybe, looks 60s because he's always high and/or drunk. Anyway, she's yelling at him, he's yelling at me, I laughed and that upset the poor fellow.

4. Vehicles packed with young shady Mexicans - More than a few, they don't like it at all, it's more a look of evil as opposed they've been mentally assaulted.

5. Young people 50/50 IMO, it's hard to tell, I wasn't looking for reactions.

#2 - single fat women are losers so they are always looking for FSA (Free Shit Army) handouts so they're in the bag Biden voters as they have crumbcatchers at home that they can barely support.

I am in the keystone state. What this will most likely boil down to here in PA. We have 67 counties, 5 make up the Philly area which will be for Biden, so its the 5 Philly area counties vs the other 62. Yes there is Biden support within the other 62 counties and some Trump support inside the Philly area, but in an overall macro sense that is what we are looking at.

I spent some time in Lancaster a few weeks back.....Driving in the countryside I saw lots of Trump lawn signs, very few Biden.

Oh no! You said “Chinese virus”! I’m so triggered! Derp!

Why did you chinamen do it anyway?

I am in Central Florida, I-4 Corridor.

You see hundreds of Trump signs and only a few Biden signs.

The Democrats show up and get anywhere from a dozen to a couple of hundred at a rally, like Obama in Orlando today. Trump gets thousands.

I think Trump will win comfortably here in Florida. A greater margin than in 2016.

I am in Lake Mary. Lots of Trump signs.

Where do you think it originated?
Your asshole? (Probably...)

Forum List

Back